Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Libby's Sig Shop

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Hey, [member="Kalyn Shif"]!

I was wondering if you could make a signature with the words "Paragon Absolution" in red using an image of your choice? Surprise me! :D

Could I also get a post breaker using this symbol that is a sort of red-violet/dark pink color?

Thank you in advance!

[member="Asha Hex"]
Hey Asha, I was wondering if it would be fine for me to request a signature. If so, could you make a signature with the words "Loyalty absolute always," as for the background, something with a war theme, like a battlefield.

[member="Asha Hex"]

Looking through all your work, and I am beyond impressed, and was hoping you could make something for me as well if you had the time. The words I had in mind were "Here For You", with this symbol worked in there as well if possible. As for any other details, I really don't know so whatever you think would look cool for a CEO of a company character. Thank you a million if you decide to spend the time.

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

If you have a moment, could I have a post breaker?

Color wise I'm thinking Gold or Dark Orange

As for an idea for a symbol, I was thinking an eagle - though if you have something that looks better I'll default to your inspiration and talent.

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

Hello! Your editing skills are very good, so I came here to ask for a signature and a breaker, specifications are below.

The words "Break your limits" on the middle, with a blue tone to them. The background would be a very dark sky with some stars on it, if you can do recoloring and want to recolor then possibly change the color of the stars to a blue like the one used on my avatar, if no then I can probably recolor them

Breaker would be yet that same unhealthy obssesion to the color blue color.

Feel free to change some aspects if the things I put above are annoying to do/you think there is something better but please, keep the general concept

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
[member="Kalyn Shif"]

May I please have the following title bars made, with each image that follows or something similar.

Dark Council
72bznd.jpg

Imperial Navy
35hiwet.jpg

Imperial Army
opu6io.jpg

Imperial Officer
10pyr5z.jpg

Emperor's Hand
(Red lightning effect with this one please with the following pic)
2evafkl.jpg

Emperor's Wraith
(Something fierce, warrior like with this one)

Dark Lady
Purple lightning with the following pic
2evafkl.jpg

Dark Lord
(Blue lightning with the following pic)
2evafkl.jpg

Jen'ari Emperor
(Red and black with the following two images if possible)
2yuc7ky.jpg

25oxuv8.jpg

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Firstly, this is posted in the wrong thread (I check this one a LOT less than the actual rank bar one), secondly I don't do animated rank titles as a heads up.

[member="Nine Lives"]

If you would still like a signature, is there any way you could provide me with some examples of the style of image you're after? Having a hard time finding anything I deem suitable :)

[member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"]

9fe4160ea6d3549a21bfdaf384925bb8-dcifvvx.png

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

Could you make a signature with the background of a lightning storm, maybe over some flat/plains terrain? I'll leave the exact image to your creative discretion.

The quote's kind of long with 3 different parts to it which is why I was wondering about the gif, but I feel like it could work. I feel like it would fit best if the chunks of texts kind of descended diagonally across the sig.

"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely."

"Which is?"

"Legend, Mr. Wayne."

Could you also also try to make the text in a gold color please?

If any of this doesn't look good feel free to change it how you see fit. This is just kind of how it looked in my mind :)

[member="Kyrinov"]

How's this?

228dfc5f0b62888d706ff914624a6bef-dcifwbj.png

bdff31b7bcf6d68e40de003d8d33f953-dcifwjr.png

[member="Primat Ren"]

5a6ee2d8195c3bdca1d34bf5225343dc-dcifx1c.png

[member="Rycherd Alistair"]

353189e3deeb159bb1a3cfb34f7780d9-dcigm7i.png

[member="Admiral Rose"]

e27b8b136349ccdd0620d4eb484a454e-dcigmgd.png

[member="Aeksurdirr"]

You didn't say what you wanted the actual breaker to be of.

769fa9189203e0a563e161e177c6fee1-dcigmxm.png

[member="Avy Valla"]

I need to know what colour you want for a breaker. And what sort of banner are you after?

[member="Judas Wayne"]

Way too much text for this type of signature. Is there another quote you would want to use?

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

Darn, there goes my idea for a sig with the whole Declaration of Independence on it.

There's actually a sig I had in mind for a different character of mine.

The background would be something dark and elemental. Not necessarily evil, but still dark/fear theme to it. Foreground quote: "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear"

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

I like the dark forest concept, that looks super dope! Could you maybe use a pic that doesn't have anyone in the background? Like a still, dark forest.

Sorry, I feel bad for changing it up on you. Should've mentioned that bit in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom