Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Libby's Sig Shop

[member="Asha Hex"]

Hey, so, this art is all so beautiful that I can't resist want some of it for myself. :D

For a sig, I'm looking for a kinda dark, esoteric theme, if that makes sense. The image in my current sig works pretty well for that, but, if you want to find something for yourself then I trust you on that. If possible, could you include the phrase "A Shadow Lives Beyond Lies"? If there are any images you think particularly fitting, well, I trust you so feel free to add them as you see fit.

If possible, could I also request some post breakers? For an image for them, well, I love the look of the more unique Caryll Runes from Bloodborne, so, perhaps one or a couple along those lines?

[member="Asha Hex"] -

You blew me away on Cal. Truly. I would like to see what you can do for this guy, feel free to put in on a back burner. I'd love a post header with a yellow sun like Khonsu's, but could the other side be orange, and lots or flower like to represent the Matukai/Shaolin vibe?

As for a signature, if you're so bold... Oranges... Yellows... Reds... Meditative or martial arts themed (Shaolin Monk vibe) with 'Death is a feather. Duty a mountain'

As for Corellian things... Can you do a green header with a sort of Texas Star and bit of old west feel for a post break?

And seriously, if others come in after, feel free to put me on the back. I don't want to be greedy.

Hi there, I'm really loving all the work you've done so far, and I guess that's what brought me here.

I'm just looking for a signature that's rather dark in it's appearance, mood, and what have you. Preferably with a neon red featured throughout, and the words, 'Time To Meet The Devil' featured. Kole is a more brooding, silent yet volatile and violent type of character if that helps.

Here is a GIF that's matching the theme.

Thank you!

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Hey Asha, I was wondering if I could have a sig using the top portion of this image that reads "Lust Has Many Avenues"

I was also wondering if you could make a post break with a darker magenta color to it using a symbol like this and/or this.

Thank you in advance! :)

[member="Xevek Rakama"]

d7a7a526827a94d673b718524c472fc5-dc9f8d1.png

1ea140fe194e1bd27a47ec79cbf3d6fa-dc9f8ny.png

I really like the icons, I may use more of them in the future. If there's a specific one of the runes you'd prefer just let me know. Or a specific colour.

The rest will come soon; waiting on a PM response from [member="Tyric"] concerning his breakers

Love the sig and the breaker, absolutely love them. That said, would it be possible to have a breaker done using the Moon Rune of the set? The colour that you used works well, I think. If this isn't being too much of a hassle, of course.

[member="Asha Hex"]

[member="Vazela"]

I did not, no, and I'm going to bet the same can be said of anyone who makes signatures, or avatars, or rank titles, or rank bars, etc etc etc. I'm editing the original image enough that it's not a direct reuploading, and if any artist comes across Chaos by chance and decides they don't want their artwork used for signature banners then I will respectfully remove the original upload source. People utilize images, artwork, photographs of real life people in roleplay communities all the time. I highly doubt any of them ask the celebrities they have as faceclaims if they're cool with it. As I say, if someone actually approached me about it with proof that it was their artwork I'd remove it. Until such a time, why do you care? You use artwork and images yourself.

[member="Tyric"]

5493c93c8ca8cb116e4449b9bc655425-dc9i2dv.png

6165b5d600ff4188474ba7fefa76b22e-dc9i2me.png

corellian_breaker_by_kioxes-dc9i2sl.png

[member="Kole Harper"]

47af3ef0305876862f2abcbb79626cf9-dc9i3os.png

[member="5N4K3 Talus"]

4b7facf92fed30788e8d846a3bd3a0fe-dc9i3x3.png

[member="Hircine"]

I do not have the artwork I used previously, is there either one of them you preferred over the other? Would you rather a different image? I can hunt one of them down I'd just need to know which :)

[member="Inon"]

665c846d9c22b23d83a545d7a68a6b7d-dc9i454.png

Since I am already using the same lotus image for another request, I used the other symbol

07ad32dfe31e0612063af7577ededd82-dc9i4ao.png

That should be everyone, except Hircine for the reasons mentioned above! :)

I am back for another of your wonderful signatures! [member="Asha Hex"]

Cim is an Anzati so obviously something dark-themed would be great, including the words "You look pretty in pain."

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this spice-vampire. :)

Hey, Xevek here back for your greatness.

I was hoping for a signature with something nature based (or even something similar to this) as a background, whatever you think is best really. As for text, "Serene Until Feral" would be nice. Also, would a breaker using this be possible? Maybe in this colour (D5BE18) or similar, if that wouldn't be too much hassle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom