Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG LFG: A Harsh Lesson - Looking for Antagonist/Saviour

Prologue: Hubris

It's the dawn of a new golden age of discovery. In the year 870 ABY, deep space observatories detected a massive anomaly deep within the uncharted Unknown Regions, its energy reading rivalling that of their own Sun.

Shocked by this development the Excan Tlahtoloyan commissioned the Citalee Guild to find, and if possible, recover this anomaly for further research believing it would usher in a new age of prosperity for the Avali people. After years of careful planning and research, the genesis of The Chalco is born of that discovery, a State-of-the-Art Voidcutter capable of independently exploring the Galaxy. Outfitted with the best equipment the Avali had to offer, and some of the brightest minds it was a mission destined to succeed.

But the Galaxy has changed. And they are woefully underprepared...​

I am looking for a group to introduce my new character to the Star Wars Galaxy, I am of two minds about how to go about this but essentially the ideas I have are;

1) Hostile Route; The Avali spacecraft is attacked by a Player for any number of reasons. Perhaps you are a pirate or the unidentified Avali ship has entered restricted space ignoring your hails (Avali has been gone for a long time, they probably using very old channels). Maybe just for the fun of it!

2) Allied Route; An attack has already happened or is ongoing and you happen to find the remains of The Chalco or responding to an unknown signal (SOS).

Alternatively, depending on interest a mixture of the two?

Either way, the party who engages in the attack will be rewarded with some cool tech (likely a unique variant of a Hyperdrive or Weapons System). And anyone involved in a rescue attempt may find an ally in Xitli who can leverage his position in the Citalee to provide access to any future submissions.

That said I am open to any suggestions.

Side note on the blurb: Unbeknownst to the Avali the actual origin of the power surge was The Maw Brotherhood's annihilation of Csilla. It was detected after the event due to the travel time.

If for whatever reason it's near Imperial space, Marcus could be called to investigate it for whatever reason. Who knows where that could take him. Even if not near, could be just Marcus running an errand. He tends to veer into that area of space. I could definitely see him being in the area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom