Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell OOC]

EmKay

Oh come now, [member="Valeria Aetani"], no need to try and guilt trip* me OOC. It makes for a lovely story. Lots of internal struggle in the CIS, you guys get to play heroes of the galaxy... it's win-win.

*(If you're not trying to guilt trip me, you win an internet!)

[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
I think 'Woe to our Civilians' is a better phrase for you to be using right now....

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]
Oh I agree, it's a great RPing thing and this Invasion has been one of the better ones I've been involved in.
Still...I suggest that war will continue when Ayden and co decide. I don't know this, but I suspect it.

EmKay

[member="Ayden Cater"]
It's merely a bit of an irritation when I know one thing and your people are saying something else. It leads to suspicion, and I don't know very many of you well enough to not suspect. Apologies for any offence.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
Indeed! While I'm hoping war subsides, at least for a time, while the CIS plays out its story, it has been a good an excellent trigger for cascade plots.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Gabriel Beau"]
Alright, with all the chaos I only semi-knew what was going in that Obsydian garrison, but we did recover his pinky so we'll make a nice memorial pyre for that :p

[member="Ermac Laith"], [member="Eyrecae Alzari"]
You two could challenge each other to a duel to finish your battle, just saying :p
And then make out :3

Valeria Aetani said:
[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
I think 'Woe to our Civilians' is a better phrase for you to be using right now....

Possibly. But casualties of war... it happens. It was inevitable and was just a matter of when and how to be completely honest. Things could have been far worse and now we're the monsters everyone thought we were. :)

And so the plot thickens ^_^

But we didn't really want them to die, [member="Darth Kentarch"] <smiles lightly> Who gives an entire planet just twelve hours to evacuate? Honestly. If we look at all the facts and not just the battle... <files nails> I think you know what I mean.

It is what it is though.

[member="Ermac Laith"]
come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom