Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Language

Yeah, it was pretty dumb, and that was an error on my part. We're still fixing it, even now.

I only ask that we, as a community, recognize that there's people on this forum who might find it offensive. I was in the military for 4 years, I'm no stranger to swearing excessively, but you don't see me doing it...in a role-play or in an OOC thread. I ask the same of everyone else.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Just wondering, but was my WTF am I thinking thread removed for the WTF part, or was it removed for other reasons?

Kaine Zambrano said:
I usually limit myself to just the word 'Damn'
Thats all I limit my self too. Sometimes I may drop the B word on a few people because they stabbed me with a lightsaber. *cough* shorn *cough* but I think I have only said that word twice. I try and think that its how you would talk to a little kid around the age or 10. you dont say the F word or other such things because you dont want him to repeat it. I think its more of a problem of common sense. people dont use it enough.

John Harrison

J
I think I (Kal) was guilty of this once, but I was promptly notified and edited it. I don't think a language filter is needed, however. I think you can trust the mostly mature community you've built to know otherwise.

John Harrison

J
It truly is. It's a place were you find great people and others who seem to have a negative IQ.

There are, and they honestly increase the immersion for me. In fact, having the right material specific swear is something that I consider one of my small RPing pet peeves. I HATE seeing Frak... cause that is BS:G... and why would you even say Frak when you have an SW word that is Kark and achieves the exact same thing.

Ehh with the rarity that my character curses, and the rarer circumstance he isn't using mando'a when he does it the odds of seeing him saying any more then hell is not vety high.

Arumi Zy said:
Ehh with the rarity that my character curses, and the rarer circumstance he isn't using mando'a when he does it the odds of seeing him saying any more then hell is not vety high.
A hutt slave... uggg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom