Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Kyr'bes Buy'ce - Enclave Catalogue

Skull_Helm_Logo.png
DnA0tMA.png

Everything here is Open-Market to Enclave Mandalorians, with the exception of custom Personal items.
Weapons:
Mirshir'jika Mandalorian Vibro-Shock Whip
Irya'kadir Smoke Bombs

Ordnance and Ammo:
Tracyn'senaar Whistling Birds
Htagir'senaar Whistling Birds
Grulyr'bedtr CryoSlugs
Hurdisi Photonic Blackout Rounds
Tracyn'wuta Pyro Slugs

Shields:
Suyurbao'r Energy Shield

Armor Components:
Latac'a Armor Flight System

Materials:
Miriskin Leather
Ve'vut Beskar
Manda Kyber Crystal

Vehicles:
"Te'r Rekr" | Kyr'bes Buy'ce Mandalorian Podracer For any Enclave Mando to use during a podrace. (Sponsored by Kyr'bes Buy'ce, who retains full ownership)

Misc:
Mirshir Ka'esr Binders
Rulariyi Mandalorian Sunglasses
Crus-ade™ Energy Drinks

UYkpLeh.png

Last edited:
Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Might a non-Mandalorian purchase a single Suyurbao'r Energy Shield? I'd absolutely be into creating better relations with Mandalorians, just not sure where to start on that front. Thank you for your time.
Aren't you affiliated with the Galactic Alliance? They declared war on the Enclave, so that would make you a potential enemy, unless you prove yourself an ally somehow. Now, if you want to forsake the GA and join the Enclave, then the subs would be open to you. We have a place for non-Mandos.

Aren't you affiliated with the Galactic Alliance? They declared war on the Enclave, so that would make you a potential enemy, unless you prove yourself an ally somehow. Now, if you want to forsake the GA and join the Enclave, then the subs would be open to you. We have a place for non-Mandos.

What says my character or company is affiliated with the Galactic Alliance? MASSecurity is a mercenary group, the only thing I've done involving GA is ask for work. MASSecurity HQ is on Coruscant, either be buddybuddy with the head of police, sneak around like a rat, or leave. Treoff things they have a good cause, but doesn't agree with their declaration of war. You can like some things, yet not everything, about something. Treoff is interested in Mandalorian culture, as an example.

I should add, neither Treoff nor MASSecurity will officially join any major faction. He may make choices to support one side in a specific mission, but never fly their flag on his ships.

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Might a non-Mandalorian purchase a single Suyurbao'r Energy Shield? I'd absolutely be into creating better relations with Mandalorians, just not sure where to start on that front. Thank you for your time.
Sorry, I've been real busy with RL and forgot.
Generally, my stuff is Enclave only, but I'm willing to give you a shot with the shield. Hopefully you remain a friend and don't ever become an enemy.
Approved for 1 Suyurbao'r Energy Shield

Sorry, I've been real busy with RL and forgot.
Generally, my stuff is Enclave only, but I'm willing to give you a shot with the shield. Hopefully you remain a friend and don't ever become an enemy.
Approved for 1 Suyurbao'r Energy Shield

I admire your honesty and I forgive you, I feared my response may have potentially conjured a cyclic argument that you didn't wish to participate in.

I very much appreciate this. I vow to never formally side with any organization, only do what is right under the circumstances. I am at this time also coming to the support of Mandalore. I will not use this shield against you, I give you my word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom