Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTOR

Ohm

Organic. Hunter. Mechanic
@[member="Matsu Ike"]
I think the death of the Exile makes it into my top 10 most disappointing character deaths. Gigantic let down for a character that had so much awesome story.
And does anyone know when abouts Battle Front 3 is planning on releasing?

KOTOR 1 was a great game for the time. The story was 100% Star Wars and it felt like the Prequels done right. The gameplay wasn't stellar, but the plot and the characters were great.

KOTOR 2 on the other hand was a better game to play engine wise and graphics wise, but the story was much weaker. For a start it was incomplete, but it also tried to be too clever by half and ended up being very...un Star Wars really. Plus Peragus and Telos were so boring and dull....

It's one thing if story wise he's regarded as something(which I don't see how when all Revan did was fail except for stopping the Star Forge). All the love that guy got for being a Mary-Sue self-insert was just too much for me honestly. If I look at the entire KOTOR saga as a whole I'm dissapointed, but if I just view Kotor 1 I appreciate how awesome that game was.

I've never finished the first KOTOR.
Now my rigs have a hard time doing it because it's old and gets glitchy as heck.

Beat the second one.
It's a game I need to find a way to play without it conking out on me every ten minutes.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
I play it every one and a while 'cos I keep getting stuck at the part when you are about to get off of the first planet... And then it just isn't as fun as SWOTOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom