Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korribean's New Flavor "Democracy"(Republic Invasion of Sith Empire) OOC

So, if(when lol) the Sith Empire falls will Krag revert back to the rule of two? The Sith on this site are more like Darth Krayt with all his "Hands" and I think it would be interesting to see Krag and his apprentice grow in power to epic proportions and be the only two true Sith.

The Rule of Two has been tried countless times on this board, and all have ended in failure.

There's too many Sith PCs to properly attempt a Rule of Two.

You'd have to kill all of the other Sith on the board for something like that to happen.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
The One Sith already exist and Krag is part of them for that purpose. The Rule of two has been gone for awhile.

Vulps, Gherron

MileyCyrus.gif

I'm coming in

Well regardless it would be nice to see Krag and his army of Graug hunting down the Sith "pretenders". Put a new level of fear into the other Sith as well as stirring some kickass RP.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Darth Naefas"] that would depend on the force attacks, also in the invasion you started as a padawan and have recently been promoted So an apprentice's level abilities are only so strong. A knight would and should be able to dodge them.

Same way a smoke demon summoned to fight is not as practical since it is a high level of sorcery. Anaya Fen, Karin Dorn and Val'ryss could make a lasting one to really fight.

@[member="Saki"] i was meant to be a sith knight after Dac. besides rank or not a force lightning and force push would not be dodged in point blank range.
@[member="Vulpesen"]

@[member="Vulpesen"]
Not sure what you are talking about. I was still toward you when you used the force guide on the rocks. And sense you did not move when that happened I would be close to you.

I never said I was beside you. If anything im beside Gherron.

@[member="Saki"] you sent more than a shadowstrike at me.

you 'punched' and sent the force at the two sith.

Avara and I. which I guess were force pushes? And I force pushed you. js.

@[member="Saki"] I had actually forgotten about your 'shadowstrike' since I had to look between two pages to see what I had to defend and and counteract with. I didn't ignore anything lmao.

Besides what is this supposed to mean?
"The sights of the two sith more then enough to get her moving again while she punched with the force, with vaapad strikes and touched that part of her Josiah had seen and sought to curb that Darron had trained to be a weapon. The force rippling from her fists and with a bicycle kick her feet in shadowstrikes that distorted the air as they attempted to bash and beat the pairs faces in. If they did concussive force that was just slightly stronger then being punched by a ham, but if they didn't she was still coming."

'punched by a ham' lmao. and besides. I don't know what a shadowstrike is, so I hope you can forgive me for my ignorance and catch up I had to do.

Lets all just play nice.

But honestly Vapaad should be a Master level lightsaber form because it causes the Jedi to control their rage through complete serenity and I've seen two apprentices and a Jedi Knight running around just being angry all the time..... This has felt like a civil war since day one.

Sorry, there I go on a Jedi soap box again.
Ignore me.

Arors Drusus

A
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Trust me with my experience as a founder of this community, ragging publicly no matter how based is not received well. I suggest moving this to a PM conversation, and if things are not resolved, politely report the offending post so an RPJ may work out this dispute between the two of you

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
@[member="Darth Naefas"] sorry doing something on a different account but I will answer your question. The ham fist is describing the shadowstrike. Beyond just "I use shadowstrike" never fun I like some idea.

I was also a little aggrivated over something else so sorry for being snippy.

Arors Drusus

A
I apologize for using my newb char for this, I was just logged in as him at the moment while I ask a question:

What's happenin' at the Academy? I kinda jumped in there without really reading if there was anything going on there... it might seem that I've lurched through an on going fight at the door step of the temple *whistles innocently*

lol, I just want to fix the realism so I'm not phasing through people randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom