Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korribean's New Flavor "Democracy"(Republic Invasion of Sith Empire) OOC

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
...I have lightning-enhanced tendrils for wiping out massive amounts of NPCs?

Why does nobody tell me this stuff? Woulda come in handy on Elrood, that's for sure!

*goes to add omnipotence to her character sheet*

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Lady Exedō"]

Figured you meant that. Just some lightning is all, for training purposes. I don't ascribe to the PC's-are-gods-by-default route. It's good form not to throw too many NPCs at your enemies; it's also good form to respect others' NPCs, take hits from them, and not one-shot the lot of'em. That's just common sense and courtesy.

@[member="Vinyata Nicashii"] - If my vagueness was misinterpreted I'm sorry for the confusion. ^

Vinyata Nicashii said:
Gathering his energy, the Jedi unleashed another force push at Vinyata, clearly trying to distance himself so he could have temporary reprieve in between attacks. Vinyata conjured the dark side and easily absorbed this attack, sending back with more speed and fury at the Jedi. The Jedi in turn deflected this attack toward the side, and it collided with the steps of the academy, sending large chunks of stone into the air. No sooner had the Jedi deflected the force push than Vinyata had came charging in again, deftly unleashing a torrent of strikes directed at random across the Jedi's body to prevent predictability. As the two continued to dance around each other, exchanging lightsaber blows, Vinyata took an assessment of the situation. Although the Jedi had been physically battered, he was still physically strong and seemed to be willing himself through the pain as he quickly directed his lightsaber to intercept Vinyata's blows. It was obviously apparent the Jedi was as student of the Soresu form, as he was concentrating his energy into Sorseu-style defensive strokes, and was not bothering to execute many attacks at Vinyata. He was confident, and for now was holding his own. It was a quite ironic contrast. Vinyata's 5'9" frame was diminutive in comparison to the tall Nautolan before her, and she was radiating strength and power, while the Jedi was exerting minimal energy in conservation. Vinyata leapt and twirled as she directed her unpredictable lightsaber attacks in all directions. Spinning her saberstaff, she aimed the top blade at the Jedi's head, which he defected. Then she reversed the direction of her saberstaff and swung the bottom blade at the Jedi's legs. As he moved his blade to intercept, Vinyata with her right leg kicked out the legs from underneath the Jedi, and taking her right hand off the hilt of her saberstaff, gathered the force in her hand and unleashed a puch that sent the toppling Jedi into the rocky red ground below. As he landed, red dust kicked up, and Vinyata spun and, with both hands on her saberstaff, cut at the Jedi who was lying on the ground. Deftly, the Jedi recovered his lightsaber and their blades locked.

I like the concept but this is a bit too much. You can state open ended attacks at me and I will role with the punches but moving me and saying I'm doing things that I'm not is not fun for me. Please edit.

@[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]
Don't worry because I did the same thing in my first dual with Tyrin Ardik. And let me tell you that I gave the staff of Chaos as big a headache as I gave him. Please don't take offense but I wish someone would have done this for me so I'm just going to give you some knowledge I wish I could have had at the time. The way to fight is to condense and only go forward a move or two at a time trying to shape how you want the fight to go.
So you would say something to the effect of,
- Although the Jedi had been physically battered, he still seemed physically strong and to be willing himself through the pain. Vinyata conjured the dark side sending a force push of her own back at the Jedi. The energy fueling her emotions and emanating from all around her was funneled into her attack causing it to be sent with more speed and fury. Not waiting to see if the attack landed Vinyata charged in again, deftly unleashing a torrent of strikes directed at random across the Jedi's body to prevent predictability.
This is very blunt but about as much action as you want to have within each post. From here I would be adding depth for descriptive purposes about the placement of the attack or something personal about you character; be it in physical or your thoughts.

And again if I'm over stepping any boundaries or making some people mad for trying to help just let me know.

@[member="Vinyata Nicashii"]
These two did a great job and I was just completely consumed when reading their fight.

Darth Vornskr said:
DAC New Coral City; Command Center Courtyard The Praetorian parted and Kaine stepped out from behind them to face Diana. Kaine activated his own blade with a saber of blood red crimson, a pure opposite to Diana's sapphire saber. He wore a combination of black leather and robes, but underneath that leather he wore the breastplate of his personal armor that had been tempered with Sith Alchemy. He had forgone much of the other sections of the armor, such as the golden mask and the wrist launchers, as he had outgrown them in favor of the force, and his gauntlet. However; he did wear two blaster rifles at each side of his hip partly out of view, each one loaded and ready for use. He probably wouldn't have use of them in this fight, but it never hurt to have a backup in case soldiers tried to help their Jedi Commander. He laughed at her words of redemption, "You can't redeem something that never fell from grace, Jedi. It doesn't work like that." He took up the opening stance of Djem So, his eyes narrowing as he quickly analyzed the unorthodox battle stance Diana had taken. A moment or two passed before Kaine was suddenly upon her, his lightsaber swirling around to strike at her from her left flank.

Diana Moridena said:
Diana did not answer the Emperor, she did not feel like it. Instead she watched his approach with bright white eyes, the image of him being the only clear thing in her vision. As she came around at him from her left Diana once again became a blur. The Force filled her very being, and she moved almost too fast to see. Kaine would recognize this speed, he would recognize it as an echo of someone he had once known well, as a tactic that had been used by the now dead First Emperor. Mid-spin Diana drew her blade Tyrfing from its scabbard, letting the silver blade be held downward as she faced forward again. Tyrfing clashed with Kaine's lightsaber locking it into place with a powerful hit and a massively loud hiss. At the same time that blade that Diana had held so oddly came sweeping around above where she held Tyrfing, swooping in an upward motion and aiming to decapitate the Emperor in one swift move. It was out of character for her of course, attempting to kill someone so swift. But unlike with other opponents Diana knew that she would have to give it her all when facing Kaine. There was no holding back, no games, nothing. She had to play against him like she wanted to kill him, it was the only way she would win.

and this was just the beginning.
Go read it in the Dac thread for more entertainment :p

@[member="Gherron Vael"]

I may have said I was a Sith Apprentice. But it was more or less saying that I was an Apprentice to somebody...Even though I'm a Sith Knight.
It's my bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom