Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight of Ren alone in the galaxy.

Hello all, man am I pumped for more threads in the build up to Episode IX. Looking for more story arcs with Kyrel, bored as an Imperial Warlord. Seeking new paths perhaps leading the Crimson Hand into a conquest, discovering different aspects and abilities of the Force, reforming the Knights of Ren, hunting Jedi. Possibilities are endless as I am looking for more interaction, and the next chapter for this Master of Ren.

Who or what he will find i yet do not know, and I wonder if any lovely folks would want to interact with this impulsive and angry warrior?

[member="Lady Of The Valley"]

Sweet that sounds like fun!!

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]

Sounds like a pirates life. I will give that idea some thought.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Would be very interested clash between Ren and Jedi.

You can always find employ under my wing, as long as you can be stealthy as well as cunning...not to mention the precarious nature such a working relation might have xD

Sidenote: just put up a write up for a semi unique ship which I want to give to all my personal agents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom