Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kneel, it's only proper

I am her royal majesty, Satine D'nara of Zygerria. Being that many generations of my family have kept peace with the Sith Empire I see no reason why I should break that tradition, especially when I have discovered I can use the force myself. And what better way to strengthen my already great power than by bending the minds and dominating others? But then I do have that power already, being that our people are slavers, but I prefer to have as much as I can.

Unless you're a royal or political official, I expect you to kneel in the presence of a queen. Otherwise I will accept a simple bow. Any other gesture is too kind.

@[member="Karin Dorn"] Ah, but you are a Sith master, or maybe former being dead. Regardless there's no need for kneeling from you.

@Joshua DragonsFlame true but no reason we can't be civil....aside form obvious reasons lol.

@[member="Krag"] Lol I like you already

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom