Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kessel Konundrum; Imperial Skirmish of Jedi-Controlled Kessel

Yuroic looked down at her. She was surprised that he was the one that saved her. While yes she could bring use to the SJO that was never at the forefront of his mind. No, instead, he wanted to keep her alive because too many had died. Too many had suffered for a pointless attack, and perhaps she would see that now she had known the kindness of the SJO.

All life is precious. I am only your enemy because your Empire tells you that. I only fight you because you come into our territory and attack my Order's people. I don't enjoy violence I don't seek to kill. Once he use to get nervous before a battle but a thrill as he would be tested. Now it was weariness. Seeing needless death after death. It was difficult for the young Jedi. He always felt like an older man when those thoughts returned.

You will be taken to a medical centre. Wounds treated and likely questioned when ready. You can either remain silent and not tell us anything or you answer the questions. You will be well treated if you do either. He knew that Sith would never treat their prisoners with such kindness. He saw what they did to theirs and he resented that.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Her slash at the face of Kaiza was deflected perfectly and going along with the movement to the side, she ducked under the clothesline shot, but one of her wrists was caught. Being adept at adapting, Ailuros allowed the hold to remain, but turned around to face the Jedi. Avoiding the clothesline, when she stood back up, she attempted to backhand her across the face.

The angle was wrong for any claws, so if the hit connected it should stun or surprise the woman and maybe make her let go of her wrist. If it worked, then Ailuros would step away out of reach, still maintaining her friendly demeanor. It was time to go though and the cat knew this.

"I hope we can test each other again when I'm more in practice, Miss Jedi."

A name had never provided by Kaiza and the cat had no ill will to her for the fast defeat at her hands.

[member="Kaiza Pawaro"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Location: At the edge of the Kessel System, aboard the Imperial Flagship "Pellaeon"

As Death Squadron commenced its assault, Morcus left command of the fleet to the Admiral current assigned to the Pellaeon, quickly departing the bridge and making his way through the massive ship towards one of the hangar bays where his personal TIE Advanced X1 was stored. Several Imperial Royal Guardsman had gathered to meet him, quickly climbing into their crimson painted TIE Interceptors while the Count entered his own fighter. His squadron quickly deployed from the Pellaeon, racing towards the Lucrehulk in the distance. "Regal Squadron, stay in tight formation and follow me. Engage any who slow us down."

The Grand Inquisitor's squadron moved swiftly through the battle, other squadrons moving to screen the enemy fighters and keep them distracted while Morcus and the Imperial Royal Guardsmen made their way towards the Lucrehulk. Morcus quickly raised the Admiral aboard the Pellaeon on his comms system to give him new orders. "Admiral, have the fleet focus it's fire on the Lucrehulk's shield generators and engine systems. I want it crippled but intact so we can dispatch boarding parties."

[member="Imperial Storyteller"]
[member="Sko'saht"]

Baron Morcus said:
The operation had begun. At the edge of the system, Morcus had arrived aboard the Imperial Flagship with the rest of Death Squadron and a vast privateer armada in tow in preparation for a most daring raid. They had arrived to launch a campaign of piracy and destruction within Silver Jedi space, starting with a daring heist of the Spice Mines of Kessel and the surrounding facilities. Many imperial loyal privateers and formerly independent cartels and pirate groups had eagerly signed up to partake in this new opportunity. They would be able to loot and plunder as they see fit with full Imperial backing, provided they give the Empire it's fair share of the profits for such aid. Morcus stood proudly aboard the bridge of the Pellaeon, gazing out at the massive Imperial and criminal presence gathered before him through the bridge's frontal viewport. A lone imperial officer approached him, bowing his head politely before he spoke. "My lord, all Imperial vessels are present and accounted for, and we're detecting the arrival of many more pirate vessels. Many have come to take up your offer, it seems.", the officer said confidently. Morcus nodded his head in agreement before replying. "Excellent, excellent. Move the fleet in orbit of Kessel so we might provide protection and reinforcement to our forces already on the surface."
[member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Sko'saht"]

Wasn't often the Outer Rim Coalition ranged this far afield, but-

Well, pirate fleets gathering near the Mara Corridor - which Jorus had built, and still monitored - tended to get attention. Armadas getting into the Maw to fart around Kessel, same deal. Space could be silent, but not when pirate conventions were involved.

All that to say-

***​
Space ruptured. In came the Coalition, more or less off to the left of Death Squadron and its pirate allies. The Coalition hadn't sent much, just those ships that had been in position with quick hyperdrives and trustworthy pilots. At the head of the handful of attack boats came the good ship D'Lessio, scourge of the Qektoth and the Fringe and so forth and so on. They closed with the flank of the firefight at maximum speed, which was plenty.

Now that Coren was back in the Known Galaxy, it was going to be a bit of time for him to find his place. Was it with the GA? Probably not, not after the way he left things, most likely. And hell would be frozen over before he tied himself in with the Jedi or Sith, so when he arrived back, it was in addition to contacting Jorus, and that was what found Coren Starchaser here.

The ship he was piloting, following in the D’Lessio’s wake was the Shortfin, Coren’s personal strike shuttle which had undergone a career change since the trip to the Unknown Regions, but not all systems were online, namely its cloaking system, and the smaller vessel was keeping itself from being directly behind any other ship.

“Whats the call, Gypsy, hitting anything that looks our way as we approach?” Coren had activated his implant and nodded to his astromech, they were going to keep pace with the larger vessels as best they could. They were here for pirates, and Coren was raring to get into some scuffle with, well, with anyone.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]
[member="Baron Morcus"]
[member="Sko'saht"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom