Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location Review Kazahana Asteroid Field

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Astronomical Location Name: Kazahana Asteroid Field
  • Classification: Asteroid Field
  • Rotational Period: N/A
  • Orbital Period: N/A
  • Size: Massive
  • Affiliation: Atrisian Commonwealth
  • Population: Moderate
  • Demographics: HOusing on the various stations crew and workers. Largely human and some of the other species of the Asobi system.
  • Accessibility: Located within the border between the inner and outer planets of the asobi system the field has no barriers keeping ships out that need to pass through. Its main defenses are there for monitoring and impeding attacking fleets or some of the creatures that live within the asteroids populating many of them between mining platforms.
  • Description: Pockmarked and numerous the ancinet asteroid field has acted like a buffer between theinner worlds and the outer planets of the Asobi system since the taung and Go Nagai fought on the worlds. Loaded with as many riches as dangers it serves as a secondary natural buffer from invading ships navigating through it to come after the core worlds.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Mining Stations: Scattered throughout the asteroids on the largest and richest rocks. The Kazahana mines offer
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Through the long and varied history of the system, the asteroids have been something of a careful time. Dense and surrounding the habital planets in the system protecting them from the outlying planets and the nebula. It provides a second shield within the system that a few smugglers and pirates have used in the past to hide. The various space creatures who can survive in vacuum appearing from time to time and finding a place among the rocks, while mining crews have found a good source for thore and components needed in construction purposes. Rare and rich adagen crystal veins as well as the rarer cores of stygium. Much like on Maramere holding an island composed of the crystals. The asteroids are few and far between but prized by the few minors who know about them.

Last edited:
Quenladose said:
Native Species: Exogorth Mynocks Starweirds Colossus Wasps Immigrated Species: Oswaft Silentium Infants
Okay, straight off the bat. I have a major problem with all of these things in one place.

Oswafts are only known for living in one place, a large Nebula, not an Asteroid Field.

Silentium is just a big no no for me in general as they're...well yeah we both know what they are.

I don't think Exogorths and Colossus Wasps would hang out in the same asteroid field mostly because they're both apex predators and those don't tend to group up.

Mynocks and Star Weirds are meh to me.

Please pick one giant monster animal instead of 4.

Second; I don't really mind the Stygium, i find it logical that it would be found in places like this and as long as its Dev Threaded i think its possible to find it in a place like this.

Quenladose Quenladose

Hi! This looks about good to go for me, I've just got one note to touch upon first:

Demographics: N/A
Since you put population to medium, I'd like to see something here (or you can knock down the population to uninhabited). This is mainly N/A if there is no population. General description of the assortment of inhabitants is fine, doesn't have to be hard numbers.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom