Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kassandra Distorith

Kassandra Distorith said:
@[member="Lady Silencia"] Darling, I'm a bit at odds...I'm having trouble finding links at you-know-where to prove my rank. I know I have the one where I was actually Mastered (good god, my writing in 2005 was atrocious >_<), but little else. Also...not sure how to list powers and skills. Is there a Master list somewhere that I can reference?
You only need one thread that shows you at that rank. Even your CT on TGC will be enough if it says "Sith Master"

As for your powers, I never went into detail for Sila. I just mentioned some of her more specific skillsets, and I didn't really even cover everything. There's just too much.

Yeah, just a few more than 6. :p

Might I suggest the Sith if you're going that way, or the Lord of the Fringe, who are a sort of anarcho-kelptocracy who are better antagonists than the Sith. Go figure....

I blame @[member="Ashin Varanin"].

@Zrash'toul'frusku - Apologies, but I forgot to thank you for the compliment! Thank you :)

@[member="Isis Fontana"] - Thank you for the welcome :)

@[member="Lord Dissero"] - Fascinating though the Lords certainly are...I don't think I'd quite be at home there, darling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom