Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kashyyyks Morning Dew

​The droid would go into an hard sprint ready to end the Jedi but would eventually halt a good four feet away from him understand the meaning of an ​Light saber ​"H..Halt!" ​De stated getting onto a single knee DE-16 simply knocked the blaster equipped away. ​"JEDI SCUM HELP ME GET OF THIS RETCHED PLANET!" ​it's robotic voice began to beg, It got up looking around the moss surrounding it's torso weathered paint....one destined droid the droid ready to live a new life, had found life that were sentient ​"Ship Ship Ship

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai shook her head, one of the reasons use to refrain from joining an order was due to people like this, those with a troubled past that felt the need to group all those that where on opposite sides of the force into one category, the same with the Sith and all other sects."Of course I have the dark side in me, I use emotions their force the dark side, passion, love, those are emotions that uses the dark side... besides, there must always be balance in the force, as much light as their is dark, that is why neither Jedi nor Sith have been able to take over the galaxy for good, for each time one becomes greater then the other something happens, the Sith genocide, the Jedi purge and other events through history".

She look back at the drunk man, hoping that some of that sunk in, it was hard to accept change or different view when brought up a certain way, she to struggled to no be bias against the Mando clans as well as those in the Sith Empire, mainly the more fanatic brain washed ones that believed that what they where doing was right, utterly oblivious to what was happening else where in the galaxy. Before able to say anything else another force presence came near, one shinning with the light, powerful, was it one of the Orders Masters?

Looking to the side Sukai noticed the course of said signature approach a man, probably late 20s, but one could not judge by look alone,
Tugoro Taidarious said:
"Good day to you, my friends," Tugoro spoke as he got closer, only then noticing Jerit's wound. "Is everything alright?

Sukai gave another sigh, not really in the mood to explain what happened but had the duty to make sure nothing bad came from the Padawan, "To be honest, no, you see the Padawan here has just experienced a fight with a Dark Jedi, his opponent edging him on to use the dark side and so on, now he is here drowning himself in drink, I could elaborate more if you wish, and perhaps we could use your guidance too".

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"] l [member="Jerit Kolomor"]

Ellidar saw the other padawan run into the woods. He had curiosity on his mind. "The hell, why is he crying?" He thought. Then he kept watching as the other girl ran after him. "Weird world." He thought. Seeing that everyone had call the mysterious figure on the tree "dark jedi" he wondered if there same as sith. "But still, pushing out the dark side of the force into you would be really hard considering the factors. But damn, if you get carried away, its all over."

Ellidar pushed his way over there as he thought to himself how the padawan was going to come back, but looking around he saw the reckless droid repeating the same words. It made Ellidar jump a bit.

"Wooah.. A droid? Why here, on Kashyyyk though?"

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="DE-16"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Reggie Faayare"]

St0rmSlaSh

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey
Jerit looked up and remembered the Jedi code. If she used emotion, she is not following the Jedi code, thus she is not a Jedi. He burped once more and uttered the starting sentence of the sacred Jedi Code.

"But you see, there is no emotion, there is peace. If you do not follow the Jedi code, then you are not *burps* a Jedi! I haven't followed the code.."

He shifted a bit. His eyes were close to closing. He felt like taking a nap.

"I have not stayed true to the code. I am a waste of space. I do not deserve the title as *burps* Jedi."

He felt another force presence. It was not that padawan boy who had just left. It was different Jerit widened his eyes as much as he could and saw a man near them. He asked if everything was alright.

"I don't wanna taaalk annymooore! I feel sleepy.."

He looked back to the Grey Jedi, his eyes was at an attempt to stare drunkenly into her soul. If he was to pass out, he didn't want anyone to caryy him back to the temple. He wanted to be alone when he woke up. But it was all on the choice of the Grey Jedi.

Jerit kept shifting until he laid flat on the ground. He knocked over an unopened beer bottle. Jerit disposed of the one he was drinking and opened the one he had knocked down. He took a sip and set it aside gently. He closed his eyes and crossed his legs while his hands were under his head. He was muttering the Jedi Code. Over and Over...

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] | [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

when Reggie made it back to the beach, he saw the droid running away and the Dark Jedi running after it. What exactly had he missed? he started running after them. trying to catch up. When he finally did, the droid was on a knee, knocking its blaster away from it. He listened to what it said carefully, wondering what he could do for the droid.

"Try to calm down buddy. We can help you get off the planet, no worries."

After saying this, Reggie realized that he himself couldn't take it off the planet. He doesn't have a ship, nor does he know how to fly one. Next time, he'll have to watch his words. He looked at [member="Kurenai Yumi"] with a apologetic look, hoping that she could follow up on what he had offered to the droid. Maybe he should have let the her do the talking.

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] @DE-16 @Zye Woden

Kurenai didn't break a sweat during her sprint after the droid, her races enhanced speed combined wit the force easily catching up with him, in time to see said droid kneeling down, looking to be, begging? Needless to say it was slightly funny, even the BX droids suffered from similar dilemma as the B1 with limited programming space, well from what she knew, all where all droids cursed with the chatty behavior after so long in service, maybe but she we never really a techno person in the first place.

"Hmm, you models are quite fast, I am surprised, though for one such as yourself that has been resting in the sand for over 800 year, and to still be in good condition is interesting".

She stepped closer, trying not to intimidate the lost droid, or the other Jedi, coming to stand in front of the begging droid before crouching back down to its level, looking it dead in the photo receptors. "Let me try to explain this again, my name is Kurenai Yumi, I am a Dark Jedi, and Ape commando in the service of the new CIS, you were most likely reactivated due to its resurgence and thus activation signal for old battle droids, and I, me, am offering you a place with in its walls".

[member="Reggie Faayare"] l [member="DE-16"]

Trouble always found it's way to Kashyyyk, and so Tugoro was not surprised to hear that there was some dark sider planet side already. What surprised him was that they had the gall to attack a Jedi Padawan upon their order's capitol. It seemed like all had settled itself though, so the man was not overly worried in the slightest.

In his younger days, he would have berated [member="Jerit Kolomor"], as pointless as it would be. Tugoro saw a bit of himself in the youth, remembering his own Padawan days among Kiskla Grayson's order. He hadn't been much of a drinker, but he had experienced many brushes with the dark side. He had been a reckless showoff, relentless and quick to trigger.

Tugoro had heard most of what Jerit had said, and instantly recognized the issue at hand. However, he would respect Jerit's wishes, not expecting an answer to what he said next. "Try not to take the code so literally, my friend. All people feel emotion, even Jedi Masters. Denying this would be to deny one's self. I see the code as more of a lengthy mantra, something for us to draw strength from in our darkest hours," he then paused, watching as Jerit continued to drink and recite the code to himself.

The robed man then bowed politely to those present. "Good luck, and may the force be with you." He continued on his way, now traveling along the river bank, eventually fading into the distance.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom