Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kashyyyks Morning Dew

Kurenai had long turned her attention away from the droid and to the unfolding fight, standing there stoically arms cross with an emotionless expression planted across her face as the two battled it out, well more the Jedi throwing a fit while the now revealed vampire simple toyed with him. "Yes, Sky we are, if that man wanted to kill the Jedi he would have been dead already... you saw he is a vampire, right? you can smell it too can you not... but that is not all, he is old, older than me, not an elder but above me in age... I will not interfere out of respect... for now anyways".

She could sense the boys conflict with in him the dark tendrils of the force creeping into his mind, almost controlling him to a point where she doubted his action where his own, if thing progressed any further one or both parties may do something they regretted. Though despite the dark Jedi edging on of the Jedi, wanting him to fight she sensed not real evil intent inside him, they were he talked and acted was not dissimilar to how she trained both her children, it appeared to be a test, to her anyways, seeing how the boy would react, his will to resist temptation and the dark side. Needless to say he had failed miserably, if he could no keep a clam and cool composure in this sort of situation, what hope had he on the battle field.

As the fight ended abruptly from the appearance of the Jedi dad as a force spirit Kurenai remained in her place, it was hard to accept such harsh lesson, but it would help in the long run, 'better to lash your men now then have them die in a fight..... still that was a little rough'. She gave a nod to Sukai, motioning for her to follow the Jedi, maybe stop him from getting drunk and doing something stupid, it would be a waste to have a life cut short due to bad life choices, but now it was time to confront the other Dark Jedi, hopefully clear up this matter.

Keeping a stern expression Kurenai approached the man,bearing her own fangs slightly, "I see what you did their, but perhaps you where a bit to harsh in your method for some one a emotionally frail as him". "Though I will admit he was in the wrong for acting so blatant, something tells me the boy has had a rather troublesome child hood... hopefully you did not do any lasting damage, otherwise karma may come to bite you in the ass".

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] l [member="Zye Woden"] l [member="Reggie Faayare"]

Reggie couldn't believe that a battle had formed between the two. He felt bad since he couldn't stop them from fighting, he was useless in this moment. As the battle stopped and the appearance of a force ghost appeared, Reggie was instantly intrigued. He suppressed these feelings though, allowing his worry for the young man take hold.

"I'll go as well."

He wanted to see what the droid was doing here, but the feelings of his peers were more important, and he could tell that the younger padawan was hurt. He began to run after the young man.

"I'll be back."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Zye Woden"]

Jerit Kolomor said:
"I will show you! Stand still you fleeing rat! What are you? Afraid of getting killed by a Jedi?!"

The anger building up from the padawan was perfect, he was on the verge of a crescendo, Zye could feel it, a few more moments or one brash move and he would plunge fully into the darkness. Zye planted his feet on the ground firmly, spreading his hands aside in a welcoming gesture, "You don't have the balls to make the call, to do what must truly be done. Do it, do it now then!"

His agitation was interrupted by the Force ghost who arrived and calmed the teen. Judging by the way he spoke to him, and the similar facial features, Zye summized they were related somehow. The boy ran away, just as he was on the verge of a true breakthrough. He reeked of regret, embarrassment, and sorrow. Zye shook his head with disgust, "What a pity. He could have truly been something."

Maybe it was just not meant for today. Maybe this fight and moment would haunt him till the youth made a real choice and decided he was tired of playing games with the Jedi. Zye looked to his arm, his wound was healing nicely, he guessed in an hour it would be completely sealed. He wasn't as worried about it as he was about the potential exposure to the light that the breech in his sleeve afforded him. Zye would just have to be careful and finish his mission with delicacy. If nothing else, he would just have to slay the Sithspawn one-handed.

Kurenai Yumi said:
"I see what you did their, but perhaps you where a bit to harsh in your method for some one a emotionally frail as him. Though I will admit he was in the wrong for acting so blatant, something tells me the boy has had a rather troublesome child hood... hopefully you did not do any lasting damage, otherwise karma may come to bite you in the ass".

"He will learn better then," Zye said with a cold indifference. "The lives of mortals is no concern of mine, their background is no concern of mine, and their weaknsses are not my problem," he turned to face the woman, his cloak whipping around him as Zye moved. "And as for Karma," he said, his words stung with bitterness, "if it wants to start keeping score, it can start by returning my family lands to me, once that is done I shall gladly receive any punishment I am due."

Zye watched as the two youth ran off after the boy he had antagonized. He inclined his head towards the female who addressed him, "Zye Woden, son of Ulric, House Woden the Sithspawn Slayers."

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] I [member="Reggie Faayare"] I @DE-16

St0rmSlaSh

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey
As Jerit ran away, he could not stop thinking of his Father. That was the first time laying eyes upon him after the boy had buried him on Lothal. He could not get the image out of his head. He never wanted to let go of seeing his Father. He yearned for another embrace from him. He felt warmth and love, even if his Father was a force ghost.

After he ran a good distance, he took some of the booze out of the bag. He chugged a whole bottle of beer and another. He walked a bit more and he reached the waterfall. It's roaring gave Jerit something to focus on. He felt a bit dizzy and realized that the beer was kicking in. He sat down near the bottom of the waterfall and examined his injuries.

His legs were very much bruised along with his side. He flinched when he tapped on the bruises. He took his upper garments off and felt his back. He put his hand onto his back to feel the numerous holes from the blisters. He instantly felt blood. The vampire must have launched a whole bunch of broken wood at the boy. The padawan learner placed his hand on a boulder next to him and a semi-bloody hand print was shown. A mark of territory.

Jerit took another sip of beer before moving on to whiskey. He thought about the battle, the struggle and temptation of the dark side. The padawan was irritated and threw a beer bottle into the forest around him. it shattered and he screamed of sorrow and despair.

"Why didn't you come to me before!" He was shouting at the sky hoping his deceased father would hear him. All he heard in return was the roaring of the waterfall and the many sounds of wild life in the forest.

"Answer me!" He yelled.

Out of frustration, the boy sat down harshly and drank out of a whiskey bottle. He thought about death.

If I jump into the waterfall, would you come to me and save me father? He thought...

[member="Zye Woden"]
[member="Reggie Faayare"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="DE-16"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai brushed past foliage after foliage through the dense jungle, putting her race tracking and sensing skills to use for once, though she never really expected to have them for such purposes. The boys mind was aflame with emotion, different ones clawing away at his sole, so agitated it was hard to get a sense of what the boy was thinking, and in all honesty, she could not begin to imagine, though started to wonder, what had happened to his father? what past did he have? why did he despise the dark side so much?

Soon the sound of trickling and crashing water filled the air, the scent of moist soil and alcohol entering her nostrils her heightened sense making her conclude their location. "A waterfall, I rarely drink, but this would be a perfect place to drown to my sorrows after a rought and taxing event". She turned back to the other Jedi that was following, "You have much experience with this sort of things, if not I'll take the lead, sad to say this has sort of become a common occurrence for me".

Pushing through the last bushes Sukai and the other Jedi would be greeted by the site of a cascading water fall, probable on most occasions a tranquil and peaceful place, if not for the obviously distressed Jedi crying aloud not far away 'Okay sky, don't blow this'. Making sure to be careful, not to disrupt the young Jedi Sukai approached, crouching down next to him, noting he was heavily drinking, 'oh great, I remember when I got drunk... not easy to tame'... "Hgh Hmm, hey... are you okay"?

Kurenai kept a stern stare at the man, though she did not perceive him as a danger, it was clear he did not have a liking for Jedi, probably would try to make that boy turn to the dark side if they ever met again. This was not something she was not too keen on, making or forcing people them to commit to either the light or dark against their will did not sit very well with her, preferring individual chose their own path once they had gained enough knowledge.

"You have experienced loss, hmmm I know that feeling all to well, still I am not sure that give you the right to potentially ruins other lives because of differing ideology". "I am not sure what your view on the Jedi is but I would not ever think of them weak because their teachings do not give power straight away". At the mention of his name she gave a bow, customary of the Jin and Atriaisns, "Kurenai Yumi, though that is not my original name, no fancy titles for me, just a young mercenary that fell in league with the CIS and Jedi, you probably know by now that the young woman is my daughter too".

Reggie followed the other Jedi to find the young padawan, but he could have found the young man himself if he wanted to. The padawan's emotions were all over the place, and Reggie could sense that with the force. This only made him worry more, and if he was drinking then it would make things worse. He had many questions that he wanted answered about the younger mans past, but this wasn't the time. Right now, he needed to see if he could help.

As they arrived at a waterfall, the Jedi in front of him said that she would take the lead, and that's what he did. Reggie closed a bit of the distance between him and the Padawan, and examined his wounds. The wood splinters didn't do too much damage to the padawan, which meant Reggie could heal him. He let the other Jedi to do the talking for now, waiting for his time to help.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Zye Woden"]

St0rmSlaSh

As Jerit was taking more alcohol into his mouth, he sensed two force signatures slowly coming towards him.

"What do you want!" Jerit yelled as he looked at the sky. He was dizzy and the only thing helping him was sitting down.

He saw one of the Dark Jedi crouch beside him. She asked if he was okay. He looked at her with a face of sadness. He tried to stand up but was unable. He legs felt like jelly so he stayed put.

"Does it look like *burp* I am okay? You Dark Jedi are a scourge on the galaxy. You *burps* guys killed my family!" He threw the bottle in his hand into a nearby tree. It shattered and Jerit put his hands into his eyes, sobbing more. The pain of his legs and side made me cringe as he went into a ball position, hands crossed over his interlocked legs.

Jerit thought more and more about jumping into the waterfall. But the Dark Jedi and the Jedi Padawan were here. They would probably save him. What if he tried something else. He felt more dizzy and he got another bottle of alcohol and gulped down a fourth of it. He looked to the Dark Jedi again.

"Why do I have to *burps* live? Why can't I just die already!"

[member="Zye Woden"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="DE-16"]

Zye didn't attempt to hide his disgust as the woman spoke of Karma. His face twisted like he had just bitten into a sour berry expecting a Noni sugar root.

"Differing ideologies didn't stop others from ruining my life and the life of my family," Zye said tersely. "I see no reason to refrain from returning the favor." He crossed his arms. "Forgive me if there was some confusion. My distaste has nothing to do with their lack of power, it has everything to do with believing Jedi are politically minded, manipulative scum that use others for their own benefit."

Zye's face relaxed to a blithe indifference as he waved his hand through the air, "Let them use whatever side of the Force they desire, I care not. The only real power they have is political in nature. Any of the real caring Jedi died out ages ago, I should know, I was there after all. The remenant of the good Jedi are lost in the shuffle. The worse rise to the top, those with good intentions stay on the bottom."

She gave him the name she had taken for herself. He didn't want or need to know Yumi's real name. She probably had good reason to forgo her birthname. If he had not come from such a noble family with such a strong lineage, Zye would have taken a different name for himself. Zye was still proud of his heritage, even if they were outcasts now. But he wasn't about to believe that she was just a mercenary. The best hunters hid themselves in thick camouflage.

"Charmed," he said with a polite nod. "Yes, I gathered as much," he tapped his nose, "Call it family resemblance, but you smell quite a like and look quite a like."

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] I [member="Reggie Faayare"] I @DE-16

Kurenai looked at the man, what type of past had he must just hate everyone unconditionally? "SO, I am guess in the Jedi where responsible for losing your family, you said returning the favour, even so that seems unnecessary, I doubt that child had ever done anything bad to you". His next ramble on about the Jedi seemed to confirm it, well in her mind, as well as make her sight with exasperation, 'great so it’s one of these guys, why did it have to be one of these guys'.

"I am not sure why you have that view on the Jedi, but I know firsthand that you are not correct, true some are like that but because of the current wars and misshapes there has been very little chance to do this so-called manipulation, kind of don't need it with the Sith geocoding planet after planet. So much so there is a New Jedi Order that goes all the way back to its old republic routes of peace keepers and not warriors, who avoid fighting as much as possible. Perhaps you have spent a little too long in the forest".

"Though I will not lie, there are still quite a few narrow-minded people among the Jedi, and those thank still think that dark siders should all die and be purged, but we are side tracking". She didn't mean any disrespect, but such a manner of thinking was what propelled the current wars forward and forward, 'oh one side did something bad, that give me the right to do the same, then the other side says the same thing, back and forth back and forth until everyone is dead.

She quirked and eye brow at the charmed path, unsure of what he meant, still not really being one for social know how, "Umm yes, I am told we look very much alike, a lot of people that do not know about us being vampires usually mistake me for her older sister".

[member="Zye Woden"]

Kurenai Yumi said:
"SO, I am guess in the Jedi where responsible for losing your family, you said returning the favour, even so that seems unnecessary, I doubt that child had ever done anything bad to you".

Zye waved the thought away. The child had attacked him after all, for no reason, save that Zye was alive. "Of course he did not, but soon, he could propagate the cycle of political dissonance and morally diluted false-righteousness unless shown a better path. He attempted to strike me down for my own existence. What better proof would be needed to see the corruption in that?"

She spoke of Sith Geocoding planets and the Jedi's mentality to fight as little as possible. He sneered at the statement. In his eyes, their attempts to fight as little as possible was nothing more than weak politico maneuvering and manipulation--the type that his family had been the butt of and lost it all. He didn't see anything better in the Sith either, they were equally evil. But at least they didn't hide behind the facade of heroism and bettering society. They killed, they didn't lie. They purged, they didn't exile and strip of everything.

Kurenai Yumi said:
"Though I will not lie, there are still quite a few narrow-minded people among the Jedi, and those thank still think that dark siders should all die and be purged, but we are side tracking"
"Not in the least side tracking," Zye said with no hint of warmth. "To strip and purge for merely belief is the very evil they claim to fight against. They are not the minority, but the power that be. And whether the masses of Jedi accept it within their very being, the masses believe them to, and will do whatever lengths necessary to earn their favor," his face twisted into a scowl, "Even discard their faithful defenders like the carcasses of dogs."

Kurenai Yumi said:
"Umm yes, I am told we look very much alike, a lot of people that do not know about us being vampires usually mistake me for her older sister".
Zye let out a snort. The indignity of lesser beings was at times, insufferable. To be more frank, there were fewer times it was sufferable than insufferable. "The nerve," He shooed the idea way, "There are those who mistake my father for older cousin. As if a man of his bearing and age could be anything less than my father."

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Lagar was exploring the land of kashyyyk when he noticed a group of people he assumes that they are all Jedi and un holsters his weapon and aims it at the smallest one's head he comes out of the shadows saying "I don't know who you are our what you are doing but there is no way I'm letting you scum destory are planet stop all you operations and I won't shoot"

​The droid would panic as it screamed to the heavens not understanding whats happening ​"WHAT JEDI!!" the droid would simply raise his arms looking around at his surroundings looking for a simple way out dropping his weapon. Soon the droid would have what it needed to make his great escape off this retched planet of green grass and bright leafs ​"I need out this planet stupid Jedi"

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"][member="Jerit Kolomor"][member="Kurenai Yumi"][member="Reggie Faayare"]

While Reggie was checking on [member="Jerit Kolomor"], he felt a small disturbance through the force. Something wasn't right. Soon after he came to this conclusion, he thought that he heard screaming back where the droid was, and the scream itself didn't sound like it was human. Whatever it was, he was sure that the other two Jedi could handle it themselves, but it wasn't them that he was worried about. He still wanted to learn more about the droids presence here, and it was innocent in his mind as long as it didn't attack anyone. Reggie approaches [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] to let her know that he'd be back.

"I'm going to check on the droid and your mother. I'll be back."

He whispered this to her and started to quickly walk back to the area they were in beforehand.

[member="Zye Woden"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai was slightly surprised with how the boy had already been taken by the drink, his unflattering burps making her feel like she was talking to some lowly bar patron, but what he said next proved some useful insight, even if it was an insult and a mistake. "What makes you think I am a dark Jedi? For your information I am a grey, and appearance to Jedi knight Wu Yeoh, though I am guessing you said that because of my mother".

Sukai sat down in a sezia style pose, traditional of her Riben-Jin cutler, "I can under stand why you hate dark Jedi if they where responsible for your families death... the same happened to my mother, the entire town she lived in rounded up by the Sith and gun downed in cold blood, the only reason she was able to survive was the fact she is a vampire". She next pointed to the scar on her eye, followed by lifting her shirt up slightly showing another on her chest, "both theses, from Sith, both with the same amount of eagerness to end my life, so don't think you are the only one to feel these emotions of pain and anger". "What I am trying to say is I too have struggled greatly with the dark side and the trial tha come with staying balanced in the force, that's why I want to help you".

She turned to face the young Jedi again, though momentarily being distracted by the distant sound of a driod like voice, seems as though his servos has managed to resgister what happend. She gave a slight nod to Reggie "Yes that may be for the best, perhaps inform him the Jedi and CIS are now allies too". Pseronally the young historian would like to see what that driod had lived through before deactivating, such a unit would no doubt have very interesting video records of the clone wars.

[member="Reggie Faayare"] l [member="Jerit Kolomor"]

The scream of the droid knocks of his feet while on the floor he says "yes there are Jedi they are gonna use you and then destroy you y...you gotta listen to me I'm not a Jedi but they are coming I'm a cyborg I know your pain and I know there pain let me help you pick up you weapon droid" with that he stands up and grabs his DHL 44 "I may have one hand but I gotta pretty good aim and a pretty fast draw"

Zye Woden said:
"Of course he did not, but soon, he could propagate the cycle of political dissonance and morally diluted false-righteousness unless shown a better path. He attempted to strike me down for my own existence. What better proof would be needed to see the corruption in that?"
Kurenai continued to stare at the man with a stern gaze, "I am not saying what he did was right, but for all you know he may have a very rough back story, and you actions and edging him on did not help, also would making him fall to the dark side just cause more problems, besides you kind of just contradicted your own statement, you said those Jedi in power had control and those with good intention where put down, seems to be the opposite actually". "Those that are lower in the Jedi ranking, like that padawan, are the ones with corrupted thinking on the dark side, perhaps you should spend a little more time around them before labeling them all like that".

Zye Woden said:
"Not in the least side tracking," Zye said with no hint of warmth. "To strip and purge for merely belief is the very evil they claim to fight against.They are not the minority, but the power that be. And whether the masses of Jedi accept it within their very being, the masses believe them to, and will do whatever lengths necessary to earn their favor," his face twisted into a scowl, "Even discard their faithful defenders like the carcasses of dogs."
Kurenai though about what he said, something about that didn't add up, "I'm not sure that’s entity true, most Jedi controlled worlds are not run by said Jedi, still retaining their noble and governmental heads of office, as for fighting evil, that has been a bit harder with the Sith’s propaganda of peace and control" "Every time there is a fight or invasion the Sith kill half their own troops and then blame it on the Jedi in attempts to gain more support for Galactic domination, I think you are underestimating what troubles the Jedi face this century, and why many do not trust Dark Siders as much".

She gave the man a slightly witty smile, it seemed this guy was very much controlled by his own emotions just as much as the Jedi Padawan, "You know, for someone much older than me you’re not very wise, as for people mistaking you and your father, you do realistic us vampires are not very common among society, to have a view that everyone can determine your age properly is kind of an unrealistic v-".

Before she could continue the BX, droid had finally finished processing the fight that had taken place, probably a bit rusty from 100s of year in the ground, its exclamation catching Kurenai by surprise before it bolted off down the beach. “WAIT DON"T RUN, I WANT TO OFFER YOU A POSITION IN THE NEW CIS ARMY, WE COULD USE A COMMANDO DROID LIKE YOU, I AM certain GENERAL AUT-X WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER CLONE WARS ERA DROID UNDER HIS COMMAND"!!! She ran after the droid with force speed, determined to catch him.

[member="DE-16"] l [member="Zye Woden"]

St0rmSlaSh

"It does not matter whether you are a *buprs* or not. You still have the Dark Side inside of you!" Jerit groaned. To him, a Sith would be any living being with the dark side in them, no matter if there is also light or not.

As Jerit watched the girl sit down, he gave another burp and gulp of his alcohol. He heard her story and could not help but use whatever feelings he had left to have empathy for the woman. That must be hard for her and her mother, but Jerit still did not see her as a friend or anyone he could trust with anything important. All that he was certain of is that if she has the dark side in her, then she is not a Jedi or someone peaceful.

Now Jerit heard the distant noise of the droid. He waved his hands as if to tell some invisible person to kark off.

He looked over to the Grey Jedi woman.

"If ya wannnaaa gooo, you caan. Don't worry abooouuut me. I'll be just dandy sitting here!"

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="DE-16"]
[member="Lagar mitchielm"]

Kashyyyk was a beautiful planet. Recent wars had seen it put to the test, but it had always managed to make a recovery. The Wookiees had a strong sense of tradition, and were never eager to leave their home, regardless of who or what regime occupied it. The recent relocation of the Silver Jedi worried Tugoro, for wherever they went, destruction seemed to follow. It was for this reason that the Jedi had decided to return, his transportation having landed in the very village he had grown up in.

Dark memories flooded back into the man's mind, though he pushed them out, glad to see that the village had started anew. Some faces he recognized, while others he did not. All the same, the Wookiees were family to him. After catching up with those that were familiar to him, Tugoro decided to explore, venturing through the jungle for hours on end. Life was vibrant here, animals and greenery of all kinds strewn about the grassy floor, along tree trunks and even within them.

Though it was not all visible to the naked eye, Tugoro felt the flow of the living force, allowing himself to be carried by it. Awaking from the trance like state, the Jedi peered out into the distance, hearing the waters that were just beyond the treeline. Then, yelling could be heard, a very stark contrast to the natural, peaceful surroundings Tugoro had found himself in. There were a few individuals near a waterfall, the source of the rapids he had heard earlier. One stood out, a giant of a boy, [member="Jerit Kolomor"].

Something was wrong, whatever that was most likely being related to the alcohol the young Jedi clutched in his hand. He hoped it was a bad day for the Padawan, for if this was the Silver Jedi standard, then they had truly fallen greatly. Approaching the group, the man lifted both arms slightly, displaying his empty palms from beneath the flowing green robe he wore, as if to show that he was not hostile. There was more to this scene that he knew, and there were only a few ways to find out. "Good day to you, my friends," Tugoro spoke as he got closer, only then noticing Jerit's wound. "Is everything alright?" He questioned, stopping at a short distance as to not make them feel uncomfortable.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom