Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kashyyyks Morning Dew

​The droids systems would reboot as it's eyes would glow into the shallow glistening river...kashyyyk would be calm only with sounds of the wildlife echoing through the forest. ​"Where am I?" ​the droid would get up from the tree it's back laid upon swiping off dirt and mold from it's body.."Mission protocol grand army.." ​the droid would begin too remember everything decades of rust layed upon it...there was one thing that separated this droid from the rest instead of it's CIS name BX-2457DE-16 ​had been it's name...​16 had washed it's head off and would pick up his remaining thermal detonators and it's E-5 blaster rifle looking for a ship back too the C.I.S

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
It seemed that not matter how many years had separated her from the last visit to this jungle planet, Kashyyk seemed to stay very much the same, neither war nor erosion playing much on the tropical world. Though Sukai may have missed the move from Voss to the Wookie home due to a trip into the outer-rim worlds thing where still in early construction for the planet giving the young Jin ample time to search around the history rich planet and observe its natural beauty for herself before lesson start up again.

"Hmmm, if memory serves me correctly this vicinity would have been the battle ground for one of the fights during the clone wars before the purge, and the tree up there, that must have been the place master Yoda had his command post, guess nothing has happened to this patch of land over the years, beach landing are not really that common anymore, would that be right mother"?

Kurenai stood behind her daughter as she went about observing the sandy beaches, adorned in her usual combat attire, "Yes that is correct, you have always had a knack for history, as for beach landings, well the clone wars was very much ground combat based unlike most modern conflicts, both sides attempting to use ground force to take over planets then fleets, probably had to do with the fact the galaxy had been a peace for so long that each side was not able to keep up with military demands as easily".

She gave Sukai a warm smile as the two continued to walked along the beach, with the new CIS and SJO seemly allies it made it easier to spend time together, and after being away for quite some time Kurenai felt that a relaxing day away from people was in order. This was especially so with the recent military engagements both had been in as well as the Jedi re-establishing their domain over new plants after their move from Voss, and despite the two 'linages', everyone needed R&R.

[member="DE-16"]

​The droid would simply follow the trail hoping for a star port of some sort....​"When did I get here...why am I here my general orders where too!"​ Remembering how he abandoned his squadron and comrades 16 would shut it's mouth quickly rust and mold still behold on DE-16 as his joints where not easily functioning sooner or later he' stumble across the pair near the beach where the river ends "Clone commanders, Jedi?" ​DE-16's body would clench up ready too pull the trigger at any time as he walked towards the pair....

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Having nothing else to do for the day, Reggie decided to explore the surroundings of Kashyyyk, something that was long over-do. He was occupying himself with his research and training for so long, but knew that he needed some time to do other things as well. Enjoying the beauty of the world around him, he arrived at the beach where he saw two females who he assumed were Jedi, and a droid walking towards them, blaster in hand. He intercepts the droid, curious as to what it was doing here.

"Hello there! what is a droid such as yourself doing all the way out here?"

He believed that the droid wasn't here to cause trouble but the blaster made him skeptical, so he thought it was a good idea to let the two Jedi know that they weren't alone.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="DE-16"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Zye pulled himself to his feet on the branch in Kashyyyk's canopy. From here he had the vantage point he had hoped to find. He was here hunting, looking for another monster, based on rumors of another Sith who had gone too far and lost control of his little play thing. The height granted the hunter a little extra view, but even from here it was a challenge to see through the under brush. A sliver of light broke from the branches as Kashyyyk's star continued to rise. The light landed on Zye's face, singeing it with a hiss and a horrible smell.

"Damn it," Zye muttered, pulling the hood of his cloak to cover his exposed head. For good measure he, wrapped some of the garment around his mouth and chin.

His eyes caught the movment of something large and black in the distance, almost five miles out. It looked like as good of a chance as any for what he came here for. He drew his short sword and cut one of the nearby vines clear from branch. He gripped it with both hands, gauging the distance and his projected flight path for a moment. It wouldn't bring him all the way there, but it would certainly bring Zye closer to whatever that thing that was moving was. If he timed his release right, from this distance, Zye calculated he could already be mostly there without the moving dark sithspawn even realizing it.

Zye shoved off the branch he was on, the wind whipped around him as he quickly picked up speed. His black cloak fluttered behind him as the trees quickly vanished behind him--until it went wrong. Zye felt the vine lurch and heard something overhead snap. "Oh shi--"

Zye's words were cut off as the vine swerved to a hard left. His body slammed against one of the massive Kashyyyk trees, bouncing twice before lurching in the oppsite direction. Zye could feel himself spinning out of control as the Vine hurled him right towards another. His right shoulder smashed against another tree, both of his hands reflexively let go and he was sent free-falling towards the ground. Drawing on the Force, Zye slowed his fall, angling to fall on a rotting log. The softened wood buffered his fall slightly, but it was still rather painful.

He rolled over, stumbling to his feet, woozy from the less-than graceful landing and flight. Two women were standing in front of him, and there was another droid not too far away with another guy. The other two threats would have to wait until he determined what these women wanted. His hood was still in place, but his face was fully visible now as Zye raised his hands to both of the dark-haired women. They looked related, and they smelled related too.

"Okay, look, I know what this looks like, and its not that at all," he said to the two of them, "The tree started it."

[member="Reggie Faayare"] I [member="DE-16"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

St0rmSlaSh

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey
After hanging around in the temple meditating, Jerit thought it would be nice to go around and see Kashyyyk for what it was. He also had some bottles of beer with him, so he thought of a brilliant idea. The drinking spot! He had roamed Kashyyyk before and stumbled upon a big waterfall. It was loud so nobody could hear him drink and talk away to himself. With that thought of his little hangout, Jerit got up from the floor in his room, packed 3 bottles of booze and headed out of the temple.

When he was about a half of a mile from the waterfall, he sensed people near him.

"Please don't be a master please don't be a master!" Be said to himself in anger. To his luck it was only a padawan, three Dark jedi and what looked like a droid. He grew into a bitter mood when he realized that there were Dark Jedi near him, although the droid looked familiar. During his break Jerit would research the old days of the Jedi Order and The Clone Wars, but would stop at the 100 year darkness. When the boy looked closer, he realized it was a BX series droid! He had read about how lethal and mobile they are. He saw the padawan try to talk to it.

"Hey! Get away from it! It's a separatist battle droid! It's gonna kill you!" He shouted towards the padawan. Jerit gripped his lightsaber and left the booze on the ground. He ran to the droid to stop it from killing the padawan.

[member="Reggie Faayare"]
[member="DE-16"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Zye Woden"]

As the two conversed Sukai noticed a force signature behind her, it was light, most likely a Jedi but turning around her gaze lay upon a battle droid lumbering towards them, but not just any droid. From her historical studies she recognized it as a BX commando droid, one of the deadliest, but also expensive droids developed by the CIS during the clone wars, but why was one here, did the new confederacy use them?

"Mother is that droid with you? I know you head a division of Apex commandos, so is he under our command, and if so why did you bring him? unless I am mistaken of course".

As they observed the droid a newcomer entered the field/beach, most likely the Jedi she had felt not too far away, coming up behind the BX unit and questioning its reasons for being here, a good amount of caution never hurt anyone, but she doubted that the droid would try anything.

Sukai was about to respond to the droid and Jedi, before the sound of something rather heavy falling from the tree canopies, making a rather cringe crushing sound as whatever had fallen crashed straight through an old long, though what felt odd was the dark presence coming from said being. As they stood up Sukai realized that said being was a man, but not just any man, she could feel the darkness emanating from him, but also something else. "Okay, even if the tree started it, why where you up there in the first place, what business does a Dark Jedi like you have in the jungles"?

As she waited for a reply yet another person entered the fray, another Jedi judging from his force signature, though said Jedi seemed much warier of the BX droid as they yell on about how it was going to try and kill him, "This day was supposed to be nice and relaxing, perhaps it would be best for you to step in mother and prevent anyone from doing something they would regret".

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] l [member="Reggie Faayare"] l [member="Zye Woden"] l [member="DE-16"]

Kurenai quirked her head at the incoming droid, true the BX series was still a high mobile killing machine, still leagues ahead of even the newer B9 battle droids, but no, said droid was not under her command, or looked right to be in service of the new CIS. Even if the droid was under her command normal confederacy droid were not really allowed to just aimlessly wander around SJO controlled worlds, also said droid bore a different paint pattern and it appeared to be to be worn, used to some regard.

"No, that unit is not under CIS control, it seemed to be a very old model... perhaps... but that would be over 800 years ago... I think this droid may be from the clone wars, perhaps a droid that was shut down after order 66 and has remained her, most likely reactivating with the CIS now resurgent again Interesting".

Kurenai became lost in thought for a moment, as such missing the newcomer approach the BS unit, 'if this unit reactivated then perhaps more droid could have to, their where many that where shut down on back water planets, and maybe help boost the CIS army interest-". Her thoughts where cut short when the sound of a bone crushing crash echoed through the beach/forest, quickly gaining the seasoned commandos attention, but like her daughter it was the dark presence emanating from said man as well as a familiar feeling that made her gaze linger.

"If My guess is anything you are a hunter, your attire, weapon, not an assassin, but not a regular Dark Jedi, I used to be the same for a while, hunting game from different planets, though why are you on the Silver Jedi home world, or where you already present before the big move". As the two waited for a response anther force signature came forth, another light one, though said individual did not seem as wary as the first, instantly jumping to the conclusion that the droid would kill someone, which may have been slightly true, but yelling out like that would not help matters.

She gave a short sight at Sukai's comment, "I guess I should intervene, would hate it if anyone got hurt" taking a step towards the droid and two Jedi Kurenai place her hands forward in a non-threatening manner. "Okay children not need to get riled up, I am sure if this Unit meant to cause harm he would have already started shooting at me, don't jump to conclusion so fast", getting closer she looked sternly at the BX droid, hoping that he would not make her words untrue, she would hate to have to destroy such a fine unit. "I guess I'll introduce myself so you have an idea of the political nature of the galaxy, my name is Kurenai Yumi, Apex commando in the newly reformed CIS army, you are currently on Kashyyk, though I think you know that, the new home of the Silver Jedi Order sect".

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] l [member="Zye Woden"] l [member="Reggie Faayare"] l [member="DE-16"]

St0rmSlaSh

As he was about to un clip his lightsaber and ignite the blade, Jerit heard one of the Dark Jedi say something.

Did she really just call me child?! Jerit thought to himself. This was a battle droid they were talking about, not some R2 unit. This CIS droid is a killing machine and this Woman is calling him child for taking necessary precautions? Sithspit!

"Hey lady! I don't care if it hasn't started to shoot! It's probably jammed and will start killing all of us if we do not take any action!" Jerit spat. He did not like talking to a Sith, and he did not like it when they talked to him. They are murderers and butchers of the force and that angered Jerit more than anything.

He was holding back the urge to just fight the two Dark Jedi, but he knew better. They were the order's allies and he is not of the fighting capabilities yet. If he had the skills, he would intimidate them but that would never happen in his current condition.

He was still going towards the droid with his hand on his lightsaber. He might not destroy it, but he definitely wanted to decrease its threat. He also tried to telepathically warn the two Dark Jedi to stay away from him.

[member="DE-16"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Zye Woden"]

Sky'ito Yumi said:
"Okay, even if the tree started it, why where you up there in the first place, what business does a Dark Jedi like you have in the jungles"?

Kurenai Yumi said:
"If My guess is anything you are a hunter, your attire, weapon, not an assassin, but not a regular Dark Jedi, I used to be the same for a while, hunting game from different planets, though why are you on the Silver Jedi home world, or where you already present before the big move"
Zye couldn't tell how old the first of the two women to talk was, but she was clearly younger than the other. And he really hoped she was because she called the other her mother. Otherwise things were about to get really awkward really fast. He spread his hands, "Pretty much the same thing as you, your mother hit it quite aptly," he pointed at the other lady, "But I don't just hunt animals. I'm here for a bigger game. If your skills are still up to snuff, you are welcome to join in. But the young one here," he nodded at the daughter, "I am not a babysitter. And for the Jedi? I'm not here to kick any hornets nests."

Another came in from behind, they were some sort of Jedi, judging by the disgusting, sickening feeling of self-piety he felt off the youth. When Zye looked over his shoulder and he saw the young one standing behind him, he could tell by the garb and saber on his belt that Zye's suspicions had been confirmed. The hunter's upper lip curled in a sneer. He was a child speaking up to his seniors. Zye turned his shoulder to him with a cold indifference. He would have been pleased to let the kid stay where he was and mind his own business until the child tried to touch his mind. Zye swatted the mental touch away like he swatted a fly away from his brow. He turned angrily, his fists clenching in anger, his teeth grit.

"Don't." He took a step towards the boy, "Touch." Several of the wooden shards from the log he had landed on rose behind him, "My." Zye took a second step forward as the wooden shards began to twirl around him, "Mind. Boy."

With the final word he wasn't too far from the child who dared to speak out against one of such a noble birth as Zye's. He was just out of the range of the lightsaber, unless the child decided to lunge at him. Zye could heal quickly, and most likely take the child on but he was also not a fool. At this point, he didn't care about the droid behind him, he didn't have anything against droids. The hunter arched his left eyebrow in a demanding, haughty look, "Understand?"

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] I [member="Reggie Faayare"] I @DE-16

St0rmSlaSh

As he tried to tell the Dark Jedi to stay away telepathically, he one of them walk towards him, a man. Jerit could very much tell that the unknown Dark Jedi was angry at Jerit for trying to reach his mind through the force. As the man walked, Jerit became more and more prepared to fight.

Zye Woden said:
"Don't." He took a step towards the boy, "Touch." Several of the wooden shards from the log he had landed on rose behind him, "My." Zye took a second step forward as the wooden shards began to twirl around him, "Mind. Boy."
Jerit now took his lightsaber off of his belt and held it in his right hand. He was prepared in case the man would try something. It did not intimidate Jerit that the man was spinning a few wooden shards around in the air. It was child's play to the boy.

Zye Woden said:
The hunter arched his left eyebrow in a demanding, haughty look, "Understand?"
Jerit closed in on the man's face with his own. Jerit noticed he was taller than him as he looked into the man's eyes. He let his anger be known through the force and the boy talked through his clenched teeth.

"You think a few shards of wood flying is gonna make me scared you, bantha herder? You Dark Jedi are nothing. You all are murderers that sap the force of its all divine energy. Your kind is nothing but an insignificant speck in this galaxy. Now I suggest you get out of the way before that Jedi is going to get killed."

Jerit looked into his eyes and bumped him in the shoulder as he walked past him and returned to his course towards the droid.

[member="Zye Woden"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="DE-16"]

Zye had eaten meals larger than this boy. Literally, he had sucked the blood out of living beings larger than he. He looked down on the child as he moved in closer to him. That was a mistake that showed his lack of experience. At this distance, it would have been a simple thing for Zye to harm him before the boy could react or act. Zye felt the boy's anger in the Force and gave a mocking smile, "Oh so scary, the rage of a child. I wonder what your pious master would think of your tantrum. There is no passion there is serenity."

He quoted the Jedi code with pure distaste. It was a lie, all of it. And they were all monsters claiming to protect people from what went bump in the night. Zye saw those monsters, the house of Woden had keenly protected the people of Thule for longer than most history books stretched back. That same quest was what had brought him here in the first place. The child brushed past him like this was some school hall. But what poured fuel cells on his rage was when he called Zye a murderer. He would have let him go up that point and chalked it up to youthful ignorance, even the fact that the child had drawn a weapon on him.

This time his actions gave no warning. The dozens of splinters and wood shards Zye had suspended around him, he hurled at the boy's back like a hail at the speed of bullets. He extended his other hand, a trio of rocks followed on their heels aimed at him. He wasn't about to kill the boy, but no one called House Woden killers.

"It looks like what you need is a lesson in manners," Zye hissed, his vampiric fangs growing longer.

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] I @DE-16

Before Reggie could get a answer from the droid, he heard something fall onto the ground. Turns out it was another dark Jedi. He wanted to listen in on the conversation but then he heard someone yell out, telling him to get away from the droid, and footsteps were heard soon after. He had done his research, he knew what this droid was capable of, but it was only being cautious at the moment. It had a perfect opportunity to attack, so why didn't it? That is what he wanted to find out. To Reggie's relief, the older women intervened. Reggie preferred words over swords, so he hoped that a fight wouldn't occur because of all the ruckus.

"My apologizes, I was only curious as to what the droid was doing here."

When the younger Padawan spoke, Reggie knew that he was not happy with the situation. Soon after, the man who fell from the tree started walking towards the other Padawan, which gave Reggie a bad feeling. This was not how first meetings should go. After some words were shared, the man began to take action and that's when it was time to intervene.

"Hey, hey, both of you stop. We need to stay calm here....no need to start a fight with one another. How about we all take a step back and see what this droid is all about? Please?"

Reggie had stepped in front of the older man as he said this. He was trying to be friendly and let the older man know that he meant no harm to him. He didn't go for his lightsaber, he didn't use the force, he just stood there hands out in front of him with a friendly smile on his face. Reggie knew that he could die here, he was definitely afraid, but he had to stop this. They weren't here to fight after all. Soon he would find out if this was his last day or not. Not how he expected the evening to go

[member="Zye Woden"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="DE-16"]

St0rmSlaSh

Zye Woden said:
"Oh so scary, the rage of a child. I wonder what your pious master would think of your tantrum. There is no passion there is serenity."

Jerit ignored what the man had said about the Jedi Code. The boy knew that code was far beyond what that Dark Jedi could understand. When Jerit walked past the man, he felt a million stings in his back all at once. The boy yelled in pain and fell to the ground.

He got up and took out the individual splinters out all at once with the force. Jerit felt some liquid seeping out of his body and dripping down his back. It was blood. He was beyond infuriated! When he went to confront him, he saw the Jedi Padawan who had initially talked to the BX Battle Droid step up and split the two apart from one another. Jerit pushed him away in a non threatening manner. He did not want the fellow Jedi to be hurt in the confrontation.

"This is between me and him. I do not want you getting hurt for nothing my friend."

Jerit now laid all of his focus on the must be vampire judging from the fangs. But something was not right... Jerit felt the dark side creeping into him, tempting the boy to kill the man. He let it consume him for a moment and Jerit had laid down a powerful force push against the vampire.

The boy then ignited his lightsaber and charged. His thoughts were gone. The only thing happening in Jerit's mind is a struggle of good versus evil. Internally he was fighting, fighting to keep to his beliefs. To not turn into one of them.

He thought of his Father, but only his pain and suffering grew more and more. He did not know if the other would feel this pain. The light was starting to get smaller and smaller in him, but he kept fighting inside. The darkness had a shrewd and coarse voice. It said these three words over and over again.

Hate, revenge, kill, hate, revenge, kill. HATE, REVENGE, KILL!

Jerit's lightside self only hoped for one thing now. Death. He did not want to succumb to the dark side. If he did, he prayed for the man to slay him. To let him go of the pain. The pain of loss, the pain of self-pity and hate.

Just kill me.

[member="Zye Woden"]
[member="DE-16"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Zye had merely hoped to give the boy an education in what manners were. His barrage of splinters got the message across. His father Ulric had always told him that the backs were made for lashing, the throats for slashing. He didn't want to kill him, just to make him understand what the chain of command looked like. The boy removed his splinters and as he did, another of the Jedi stepped between them. Meddlers, the entire lot.

Reggie Faayare said:
"Hey, hey, both of you stop. We need to stay calm here....no need to start a fight with one another. How about we all take a step back and see what this droid is all about? Please?"
Zye's eyebrows furrowed, amused but still frustrated. This one was either incredibly brave and misguided or tragically foolish. He smiled and extended his hands at Zye. The hunter wasn't about to strike him down for no reason. Zye pointed behind him as the boy rose to his feet and started to move towards him again, "I don't believe he is quite finished yet."

He felt the anger roll off the padawan, he could feel him drawing on his rage and fury to push him backwards. Zye felt himself pressed against a nearby tree. His teeth showed in a delighted smile. All he had wanted to do was give the boy an etiquette lesson, instead he had a chance to corrupt him and rid the world of one more hypocritical lightsider.

When the youth's charge brought him to Zye's, and he made his enevitable first swing, the hunter leapt to the side. The plasma blade would cut through the air where he had stood moments, before and come frustratingly close to Zye's form. Instead, they would singe the edges of the hunter's worn cloak that graced his shoulders.

"Yes!" Zye shouted in glee, "Strike me, you filthy maggot!" With a flick of his wrist, Zye used the Force to hurl another branch from the side at Jerit's legs, intending to knock him down. From the other side he brought a rock the size of a man's fist, aimed at the boy's ribs, intending to knock him off balance further, "You call yourself a Jedi? Pathetic. You can't even take on one unnamed man, you worthless swine."

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] I [member="Kurenai Yumi"] I [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] I @DE-16

St0rmSlaSh

Jerit missed the swing, but that would not let him be discouraged. The dark side was taking over, and there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. He was in an episode of blind rage. The only way was to be at one's self, to let go. It was impossible. Jerit was too reliant on his pride and respect of being a Jedi. But now all of that was going to be torn away if he did not let go!

He saw a log hurdling towards him, and Jerit was hit in both of his legs. He fell but quickly recovered. He felt pain and he used it to fuel himself. To make him more fast, more strong. His sense of the force was stronger than before. He could feel the vampire, knowing where he was and what he was feeling.

Jerit screamed and swung at the man again. He missed and was hit by a rock that the vampire had launched at him. He felt searing pain in his side. He ignored the pain and used that injury as well to fuel his anger. He heard those words again. It kept on repeated itself over and over. He heard the vampire Dark Jedi say something.

Zye Woden said:
"You call yourself a Jedi? Pathetic. You can't even take on one unnamed man, you worthless swine."
"I am no Jedi! Fight me you coward!!" He wailed. He swung and swung, hoping to hit the fiendish dark vampire. He fed more anger in himself. It felt good. He felt power, strength.. It gave him the resources needed to kill the man. The light inside was nothing but a small dot now. The darkness shrouded his body like the endless void of space.

No, I have to fight it! I have to! Resist!

HATE, REVENGE, KILL

[member="Zye Woden"]
[member="DE-16"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

The boy had taken it on, he was in a full kilter rage. The darkside was emanating off him like a beacon of darkness. Getting knocked down seemed to send the padawan right over the edge, exactly as Zye had hoped it would. He was moving in full tilt, his rage fueled him, and the boy moved faster, his blade hummed through the air with swing after swing. Zye backpeddled, he could feel the heat of the blade as it swung by his person with every move of the boy.

Jerit Kolomor said:
"I am no Jedi! Fight me you coward!!"

"Clearly! For a Jedi would have no problem taking on just one man!" Zye snarled.

One of the slashes connected with Zye's shoulder right through his deltoid, cutting through his garment and giving him a burn right on the muscle. It was an inch and a half long, and deep enough to contact the muscle tissue. He gave a grunt of pain as the burn festered in his tissue. It would heal faster than a wound to a mere mortal, but that didn't make the pain any less. Through it, he smiled bitterly. The boy was already finding his way down the path that Zye had taken. Zye had wanted to protect people, at whatever cost. Darkness was the only real source of the power he needed to keep them safe from the abominations that should never have been.

"You want me to fight you? You think you are worthy of the honor of me fighting you?" Zye spun on his heel, side stepping along the padawan. If it went well, he would slide right past the padawan at an infuriatingly close range, close enough to brush past his garments, but on the opposite side of his weapon. When his side stepping maneuver ended, he would be on the 8 o' clock position from the teen, his cloak whipping around him dramatically. His damaged left arm hung in its concealed movement. He could feel the back push in the boy, he was risking losing his grip on the darkness that had seduced him in the moment. "Prove you are! Fight like a man instead of a whining brat!"

Jerit Kolomor I Kurenai Yumi I Sky'ito Yumi I @DE-16

St0rmSlaSh

Zye Woden said:
"Clearly! For a Jedi would have no problem taking on just one man!"
"Raaa!" Jerit swung in a mindless rage more and more until he made contact with the vampire. He heard him grunt and pain and for the first time the dark voice changed it's usual 3 words.

Good! Don't stop! Make him feel the pain you felt! Swing! Slash! Cut! No mercy!

The light in him tried to reject the darkness inside of him.

No! Don't! Be one with yourself! Stop it!

Zye Woden said:
"You want me to fight you? You think you are worthy of the honor of me fighting you?"

"I have honor! Die!" Jerit spat.

Jerit slashed more at the man. But the man dodged and sidestepped the padawan. As the vampire went under him, Jerit swung low in front of him hoping to catch his neck. Now the vampire was behind him. Jerit turned and snarled.

Zye Woden said:
"Prove you are! Fight like a man instead of a whining brat!"
"I will show you! Stand still you fleeing rat! What are you? Afraid of getting killed by a Jedi?!"

As Jerit went for another swing at the man, he heard a voice so booming in his mind it made the bickering of the two sides of him stop.

"JERIT! STOP THIS!"

Jerit had ceased all motion and was now looking at something manifest itself in front of him. Jerit could not believe it... it was his Father. Jerit stood there, motionless. He looked at the figure wearing a Jedi Robe and the light side and dark side in himself had balanced itself. An equilibrium of thought and existence. The darkness revealed by light and the darkness covering the light. He was back to himself again. He didn't care about anything, only seeing his Father.

He turned off his lightsaber and dropped it. He knelt and sobbed. The figure of his Father knelt beside him and embraced him. The force ghost came close to his face and spoke.

"Stop all of this. This is not what I have taught you to be my son. You defend, not attack. Meditate, and be one with yourself and the universe. I must go now. Promise me to defend. Defend the weak and be at peace. I love you." He spoke in a calm tone.

He floated away and disappeared into the air. Jerit stood up, covered his crying face and ran away. He grabbed his bag of booze and headed for the drinking spot. If anyone had said anything, he would not hear them and even if he did he would not reply. He walked into the forest, to drink to forget about anything.

He was very embarrassed about everything. For over reacting, almost turning to the dark side.... He did not even think he would go back to the temple for a couple of days fearing of what anyone would say to him.

[member="Zye Woden"]
[member="DE-16"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Sukai just face palmed, a simple day at the beach, a day that was just supposed to be mother daughter time ruined, but at the same time could not help but cringe and look away from the fight that was unfolding, the darkness that conflict with the young Jedi as he became angered at both her mother and the other what she now knew to be a vampire. She two had her trouble and fights with the darkness, early in life often falling into the dark temptation and committing regrettable acts that even many Sith would consider brutal, so to see the Jedi be edged on by the other Dark Jedi brought back some unwanted memories.

She walked up to Kurenai, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Mother... are we really just going to stand to the side and watch this play out? What happens if someone is badly injured or killed? though she did not expect the vampire to kill the Jedi, all it took was one little slip up to end a life, and as the fight got more and more intense she worried that the young Jedi may accidentally cause serious harm to himself. Judging by the mad way he slashed his saber, not really refined, his attacks where crude, looking to be edged on by rage for the man, 'why does he hate darksiders so much.... did he have some sort of turbulent past'?

Whatever the case the fight came to an abrupt stop as a force ghost manifested itself right in the middle of the beach, stunning the young Jin for a moment’s notice. She had never seen a force ghost before, only reading about the way Jedi achieved it and records, to witness one was... a marvel and not only that is was the Jedis father too? As the spirit faded away Sukai could sense sadness coming from him, tears streaming down his face as he ran away into the forest, "Should I go after him mother"? All she got was a slight nod, good enough, she just hoped the boy did not try anything stupid.

[member="Jerit Kolomor"] l [member="Zye Woden"] l [member="Reggie Faayare"] l [member="DE-16"] l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom