Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kür’än Cloning Acid Vats

Status
Not open for further replies.
E04PHtBXsAUBKHl.jpg:large

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To fuel the grand Kür’än Ambition.
  • Image Source: link
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: The Kür’än
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Built-in “disposal mechanism.”
  • Plastic, acid-proof filtration system.

Strengths:
  • Energy efficient; very little energy is consumed by these devices.
WEAKNESSES
  • EMPs; the vat will shut down if exposed to an EMP.
DESCRIPTION
Used for growing new Kür’än bodies, these acid vats mimic the bizarre chemical environment that makes the Kür’än what they are today. They have transcended the need for biological processes like death, disease and birth. All that is needed are the right DNA strands and a good amount of nutrients and then the process of producing a new Kür’än has began.
The process of creating a new Kür’än requires a very specific environment for optimal development of the product. With a mixture of acidic, sulphuric, and saline solutions, and a little bit of nutritional value added in as a ‘jumpstart,’ a new Kür’än body is “born” after a three-galactic-standard week period.

Last edited:
Greetings, if you are reading this, congrats! You are "Technically Approved" when your Lore Species is approved but we need to talk. We will do it here for a brief moment.

First off, it is not allowed to bump post, nor post underneath it after you just posted on any Tech or Lore forum. It is considered rude and we will get to you when we can. We are all volunteers and we all sometimes take longer than we should. Till then, you can consider most of these submissions, already ready to go and can use them. If there are issues, we will voice them at that moment or it gets reported in some form of fashion.

Second, the Pending Approval process is nothing more than a confirmation after the fact. You probably have noticed these already, they are given to trainees or in special circumstances such as your own. We deem them ready to go and sometimes require a second look over them. When under pending, it means you can no longer post so your not bumping submissions also up the ladder.

Third, we noticed a few tags at the time...I am pretty sure someone already spoken about using the phrase "Space Nazis" in the tags. Please for future reference, refrain from using them. It is not tolerated on this website in any shape or form.

Fourth, no using unusual names like... ⠅⠽⠛⠑⠗ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠎⠕⠝ ⠎ ⠗⠑⠇⠊⠟⠥⠁⠗⠽ Which while I appreciate the fun effort of Brail which is what I assume it is from working in a business requiring some of that language, please refrain from using them. It is fine to say "Large Sword of Littilewith" but not "Sequao Uai Kfnaiai!" Yes I made that up and not ashamed, please make it somewhat easy to find for others later down the line and legible.

Lastly, please do not post commentary under the initial post. We all know it means well but we don't need every reason unless we ask for it. If needed, add it into the description in a unique way. This also means if someone has to wait for further approval of your submission, to not post until another Judge speaks, whether it be Codex or Factory.

That is it. Consider this an official warning from the Factory Staff itself. Codex will most likely repeat itself from their end but no worries should be given from it. All I ask from your end, is to say you confirmed your warning and will not do it again. Any further actions such as those above, will result in administrative action.

Has this been understood? If so, please respond below. Any questions, please pose them and I will answer to the best of my ability.
Skellege Nauss Skellege Nauss

Greetings, if you are reading this, congrats! You are "Technically Approved" when your Lore Species is approved but we need to talk. We will do it here for a brief moment.

First off, it is not allowed to bump post, nor post underneath it after you just posted on any Tech or Lore forum. It is considered rude and we will get to you when we can. We are all volunteers and we all sometimes take longer than we should. Till then, you can consider most of these submissions, already ready to go and can use them. If there are issues, we will voice them at that moment or it gets reported in some form of fashion.

Second, the Pending Approval process is nothing more than a confirmation after the fact. You probably have noticed these already, they are given to trainees or in special circumstances such as your own. We deem them ready to go and sometimes require a second look over them. When under pending, it means you can no longer post so your not bumping submissions also up the ladder.

Third, we noticed a few tags at the time...I am pretty sure someone already spoken about using the phrase "Space Nazis" in the tags. Please for future reference, refrain from using them. It is not tolerated on this website in any shape or form.

Fourth, no using unusual names like... ⠅⠽⠛⠑⠗ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠎⠕⠝ ⠎ ⠗⠑⠇⠊⠟⠥⠁⠗⠽ Which while I appreciate the fun effort of Brail which is what I assume it is from working in a business requiring some of that language, please refrain from using them. It is fine to say "Large Sword of Littilewith" but not "Sequao Uai Kfnaiai!" Yes I made that up and not ashamed, please make it somewhat easy to find for others later down the line and legible.

Lastly, please do not post commentary under the initial post. We all know it means well but we don't need every reason unless we ask for it. If needed, add it into the description in a unique way. This also means if someone has to wait for further approval of your submission, to not post until another Judge speaks, whether it be Codex or Factory.

That is it. Consider this an official warning from the Factory Staff itself. Codex will most likely repeat itself from their end but no worries should be given from it. All I ask from your end, is to say you confirmed your warning and will not do it again. Any further actions such as those above, will result in administrative action.

Has this been understood? If so, please respond below. Any questions, please pose them and I will answer to the best of my ability.
What’s “bumping?”

For future reference, do an @ then my name. This will signify and mention me so I can get to your post faster.

"Bumping" is when you post once again under a post, bringing up the thread, this entire page, higher on the list to get noticed. It is unaccepted and the second rule of the factory to not bump posts.

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
Oooh… like… making edits to this page or having a comment afterwards?
I only mention the comment bit because if I have made a comment and realized I didn’t need to say what I said I would replace everything on it with a “-“
:/
Oh and as for the um… “tag…”
Yeah my bad… I did work to remove all mentions once I realized it wasn’t “up to code…”

Yes, it is fine to say in the scenario where I present the problems, then ask to notify me when it is done. You can message then but don't message one after the other after you just posted. Wait for one of us, the Judges (Factory or Codex), to respond back.

But do not make extra comments. They will notice if you have to make a fast edit after you said you just edited, we have a timeline function and we understand if you missed something. It happens a lot.

Any other questions?

Edits are fine. Long as you follow this protocol, should be easier to follow.

You make the Thread/Item, Wait, Do Not Post Extra
A Judge will Respond, either Approval or Requesting Edits.
Make the Edit, Mention the Judge in Question. Do not post further than that. If you need to edit to say other changes, edit the post when you made the edit.
Repeat Process till Approval.
When Approved/Pending Approval, do not post afterwards unless questioned by a judge in the thread/item.

That work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom