Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kür’än Foundry

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_fabrication_machine__first_design_by_therealzadrpunk13_d9xh67z-fullview.jpg

fabrication_machine__textures_by_therealzadrpunk13_d9xh5im-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Kür'än
  • Affiliation: The Kür'än
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Series 1.2 Kür'än Foundry + Core (see description)
  • Modularity: Yes; while only six arms can be implemented at once, there are many different types of arms available.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Copper, Platinum, Tungsten, Glass, and a few minor components can be made of practically any material.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Full body replacement (cybernetic enhancement(see description))
  • Size: Extremely Large; main core, Average (see description)
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy; main core, Average (see description)
  • Resistances: Very High; main core, none. (See description)
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): main core, none. Foundry appliances, average resistance.
    • Kinetic: main core, none. Foundry appliances, high resistance.
    • Lightsabers: Main core, none. Foundry appliances, low resistance.
    • Acid: all Foundry appliances, none.
    • EMP: all Foundry appliances, none.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Multiple arms; can only equip six at once. That said, it can have multiple of each act once (equipped with lighter, extendable digits/grabbers, soldering tool, blow-torch/welding nozzle, cutting tool, drill, and
  • Building puppetry (main core controls all appliances at all times, his includes turrets, cameras, manufacturing equipment, and main Foundry core housing)
  • Spread awareness (closed circuit camera technology)
  • Ability to verbally communicate impaired (see description)
STRENGTHS
  • Sheer size- the entire Foundry is a building.
  • Boon of Engineering and Manufacturing- the entire purpose of the Foundry is to construct weapons of war to fuel the grand Kür'än Ambition. (See description for more details)
WEAKNESSES
  • Acid- the entire Foundry is made of metallic material (ignoring any minor components like glass screens or rubber wire sheathing). Acid will easily eat away all Foundry appliances.
  • EMPs- EMPs prove useful for disabling entire sections of the Foundry.
  • Glaring Weak spot- The core is what puppets this building, take it out and the puppet goes limp.
DESCRIPTION
Kür'än are not known for being tech-savvy. So instead of coding a droid to control their Foundries, they remove and modify a Kür'än brain and implant it inside of a Foundry main core. This process removes any excess abilities like communication, consumption, and emotions (if the subject had any to begin with). This process is often performed against the individual's wishes. While they unwillingly run the Foundry, they're still loyal to the grand Kür'än Ambition, and see this as a way to serve at the best of their abilities. The main core itself is extremely vulnerable to the environment and any and all threats, to combat this, it is interred inside a large body (see gif below). The main core is easily the weakest point of the entire Foundry. While the main core is completely exposed and destructible, the entire foundry itself is literally a building, being able to puppet all appliances directly connected to the main system. Kür'än are very engineering-centric, with this in mind, the modified brain is given the perfect tool for the job.
The Series 1.0 and Series 1.1 Foundry Cores were deemed failures of the grand Kür'än Ambition, and were subsequently terminated.
(Source of gif)
machine-film9.gif

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Skellege Nauss Skellege Nauss

Firstly, due to the The Kür'än still awaiting approval, this sub cannot be approved until that foundational sub has been approved by the Codex.

Secondly, from what I can tell, this was submitted under a 'Basic Technology' template, but it does appear to have more in-common with a Droid than anything else, as it is immensely complex and very large in size. Due to it's construction being based around the addition of a brain as its foundational processor, this makes it a particularly large & complex Cybernetic Organism - therefore, I'm requesting that the template be re-written to conform to the Cybernetics Template here.

Thirdly,
Other: Acid has a high effectiveness against all Foundry appliances. EMPs prove effective against Foundry appliances as well.

Does this mean that the Foundry has Low Resistance to Acid & EMP devices? If so, please notate that accordingly.

Please tag me when the appropriate edits have been made and we'll continue with the judgement process, conditional upon the approval of the foundational Species sub. Please let me know if this submission needs to be moved back to pre-scripting for further edits. Thank you.

Firstly, due to the The Kür'än still awaiting approval, this sub cannot be approved until that foundational sub has been approved by the Codex.

Secondly, from what I can tell, this was submitted under a 'Basic Technology' template, but it does appear to have more in-common with a Droid than anything else, as it is immensely complex and very large in size. Due to it's construction being based around the addition of a brain as its foundational processor, this makes it a particularly large & complex Cybernetic Organism - therefore, I'm requesting that the template be re-written to conform to the Cybernetics Template here.

Thirdly,

Does this mean that the Foundry has Low Resistance to Acid & EMP devices? If so, please notate that accordingly.

Please tag me when the appropriate edits have been made and we'll continue with the judgement process, conditional upon the approval of the foundational Species sub. Please let me know if this submission needs to be moved back to pre-scripting for further edits. Thank you.
I uh.. I did use the cybernetics template. I will change anything you say to though.
Anyway, all issues have been addressed, and as with all the other subs I used the Kür’än species sub as a primary for, we will simply have to wait on the Codex judges for that…
I’ll tag you when/if it gets greenlit of course.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
I uh.. I did use the cybernetics template. I will change anything you say to though.
Anyway, all issues have been addressed, and as with all the other subs I used the Kür’än species sub as a primary for, we will simply have to wait on the Codex judges for that…
I’ll tag you when/if it gets greenlit of course.

Not so fast ;) We're not finished. This was just round 1. After a closer look, I see that this does appear to be the Cybernetics Template. I apologize for the confusion.

Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): main core, none. Foundry appliances, medium resistance

Medium Resistance needs to be replaced with the proper terminology as-directed by the sub. If by 'Medium', you mean 'Average', please clarify this.

Everything else is acceptable, and I'll be awaiting final confirmation on the Species Sub. Thank you.

Not so fast ;) We're not finished. This was just round 1. After a closer look, I see that this does appear to be the Cybernetics Template. I apologize for the confusion.

Medium Resistance needs to be replaced with the proper terminology as-directed by the sub. If by 'Medium', you mean 'Average', please clarify this.

Everything else is acceptable, and I'll be awaiting final confirmation on the Species Sub. Thank you.
It has been done. Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom