Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply <<Just Chatting!>> Super Chats on Nar Shadda????

Oh. A knight level? So...Yeah. She must have been a Jedi Knight from a different order! Shan just broke out into a grin at that, giving a firm nod afterwards. "You'll be fine. I'm only a Padawan, so I won't be going against any great threats. They're...just people with blasters anyway. We'll be fine Ma'am."

Shan gave a dismissive wave of his hand, and started to head over towards the location that the gang members he was looking for, were meant to be. Cracking his fingers ever so slightly to try and make sure he was ready to fight. It felt strange with how...aggressive he felt. He just wanted to be able to get his revenge for his mother and find out where she was.

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

The girl nodded, smiling as she took a Form IV stance as she walked forward, ready for whatever came next. Her jaunt didn't falter though, as she seemed rather....excited to fight these criminals. Finally, a challenge! Big bad guys to gain XP from!

Shan blinked at how ready Dekaltis seemed to fight and he gave a nervous chuckle at that. "Erh...I need them to answer some questions first. I'd rather not fight them straight off the bat." When he arrived on Nar Shaddaa, Shan had been ready to throw himself into fight, ready to get his revenge but now that he had another "Jedi" with him, he felt like it wasn't the best of ideas.

Either way, once they reached the part of Nar Shaddaa that Shan was trying to get to, a large devaronian, with a broken horn and scarred up face was who met them first. The Alien looking between the two, raising his eyebrow. Or at least that's what it looked like, his face was a bit too mangled to see if he even had any eyebrows left.

"What you want?"

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

Questions. Questions were boring! Ugh, maybe this white mage wasn't worth it. Alright, time to take charge!

She lifted her saber up, pointing it right at the head of the Devaronian. "We want you to answer our questions! And we're not taking no for an answer!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom