Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply <<Just Chatting!>> Super Chats on Nar Shadda????

The girl walked the streets of Nar Shadda idly. To the outside observer, she was just muttering to herself, before finally letting out an exclaimation, once again, to herself. Within the dirty streets of the city, it was something to ignore.

But to the girl in question, it was everything.

"HEYYO! IT'S MOONRUNNER YO!" She yelled off to...nowhere. "How's it going guys?! I haven't streamed in a few, because uuuuuugh, ya know? It's been rough. I had to ferry a ship Allllllll the way back home just to get a decent bit of grub! Can you imagine?!"

Onlookers couldn't help but notice her. She didn't seem to notice, or maybe she didn't care...

Shan sighed to himself as he was wandering around the streets of Nar Shaddaa. It was another return to his home planet, trying to find any evidence of the gang that had taken his mother. His father obviously was no help, and the padawan hadn't seen his father since he knocked him out in the family home...He just ran his hand through his hair, getting ready to give up on his search...When he heard someone yelling all of a sudden and his head swivelled around to see what's going on.

If Shan had been perhaps a bit more talented in Force Sense, he might have been able to pick up that this strange woman had the taint of the dark side around her, but to him, she just looked like some kind of random woman talking to...no-one? The Mirialan ran on over towards her carefully, trying to keep a distance. This was Nar Shaddaa after all, who knows what could be happening.

"Excuse me...erh...Miss "Moonrunner", are you doing okay? You're being a bit loud. I heard you've came back home? I've done the same and...wait. You seem...strangely familiar."

The Mirialan squinted at the woman in front of him, as the cogs in his head were trying to turn. It was a bit of a blurry image...Trying to think back to when he was younger on Nar Shaddaa. He must have been around...five or six years old. Or maybe he was just imagining it. Either way, he just shook his head and gave the human a bright smile, holding his hand out towards her.

"My name's Shan. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

A...A questline? What the heck was this woman on? Was there some kind of new hallucinogenic on the market or something? The Padawan just blinked in confusion, giving an awkward chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Erh...No. I was looking to try and help you. It's what I do. Just wanted to make sure you were alright. You seemed erh...well, people were looking, and I didn't want anyone to try and mess with you."

Future...hero of the Galaxy? That was strange. but Shan just gave a small chuckle at that, rubbing the back of his neck as the woman kept talking about donations and something about a quest. Part of him debated if he should try to give her some Force Healing but he felt like that would go down...very, very badly if he was honest to himself.

"I suppose you could be a future hero. Yeah. I'm just gonna be a future healer." Shan shrugged his shoulders as Erina seemed to have an innocent grin. That meant she was totally trustworthy right? Interestingly enough, he had forgotten his worries about his mother right now. Just relaxing with this new strange person. It was interesting seeing how people reacted in this galaxy.

"Oh. I erh...I was kinda here for my own mission."

Shan jabbed his thumb behind himself, letting out a small sigh afterwards as he was reminded of the real reason he had came to Nar Shaddaa, shoving his hands into his pockets, letting his lightsaber just kinda bounce off his leg for now.

"One of the gangs here kidnapped my mother and sold her to slavers. I'm just...trying to find out where she is, y'know. Then I need to get back to Coruscant."

He scratched at his chin for a moment, frowning ever so slightly as he looked Erika up and down for a moment, as if he was proposing something in his head.

"I can hang out for a bit if you need me to, but I'll need to head back in my ship."

"You can?...Well, I mean...I guess I can trust you. You probably weren't here when she got captured, and you don't seem to be a gang member."

He shrugged his shoulders once again and held his hand out towards the Sith...that he did not actually know was a Sith and just kept a bright grin across his face as he decided this was going to be a good enough experience.

"We can team up then. If we start getting shot at though, get behind me. I can try and protect you. It's kinda...my job as a Jedi. Though I'm not here on a Jedi business. It's personal business."

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
On Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis stream, she'll notice a donation on the screen.

Cute Bunny Hilal Donated: 1000 Credits

MOONRUNNER! I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN OF YOU!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

742122ca610d0e7ac55909cbb021e3b0.png

"We can team up then. If we start getting shot at though, get behind me. I can try and protect you. It's kinda...my job as a Jedi. Though I'm not here on a Jedi business. It's personal business."
"Oh, I don't need protection. I'm-" She paused, her brain train derailing as a new super chat came in.
Cute Bunny Hilal Donated: 1000 Credits

MOONRUNNER! I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN OF YOU!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!!!!
"Oh! Thank you Cute Bunny Hilal for the dono! Chu Chu!" She kissed the air, once again shifting her focus back to Shan Pavond Shan Pavond "Oh! Right! You! Lead the way then, mister Mage!"

Shan got ready to ask what Erika was...but then she started to kiss the air, and speaking to someone called Cute Bunny Hilal. God damn it, this woman was crazy. Maybe he should bail whilst he could...but at the same time, she was offering to help him out so he couldn't exactly complain about it all.

So he just spun around on the heel of his foot and marched off towards where he was going to go. Apparently one of the swoop gangs might have been involved so he needed to figure out what they knew.

Shan blinked as he heard the voices coming from behind him. By the Force, why did he always hang out with the crazy people? Nyaeli. This woman...Well, he supposed Lily and Loomi weren't that crazy. Or Cora. Or Valery...If he thought about it, most of the crazy people he interacted with were Sith. Wait a second. Could she be...Shan turned his head around to look over towards Dekaltis...before shaking his head. Most of the Sith he had came across seemed...intelligent. She didn't seem the same.

The girl seemed excited by whatever came next. Pirates? Raiders? She could get some cool loot from that! Maybe a new blaster, some neat armor! Maybe something epic level!

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond would notice at this point, a lightsaber hanging from her dress. She didn't exactly hide it, but it was a bit hard to spot in her complicated get up.

It took Shan more than enough time to notice the lightsaber, the Padawan blinking ever so slightly at the sight of it as he looked down at the weapon and then back towards Dekaltis. That...was...well...erh...Shan didn't know how to react to that statement. Since she clearly wasn't a Jedi that he had seen before in the Temple...and she didn't seem to be a part of the other order.

"So...I see...You have...a lightsaber. Neat." God damn it. What had Shan gotten himself into? This is why he shouldn't try to investigate things by himself. Next time he'd have to bring someone with him.

"Yeah! It's pretty epic!" She smiled, her attention suddenly shifting. "Oh! What level is these gangsters gonna be? I'm only a Knight right now! Don't wanna get into a fight I'm underleveled for!" She smiled innocently, a complete sincerity to her insane words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom