Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jungle Boogie - The Dominion of Rakata Prime (One Sith and The Underground)

[member="Vrag"]

Aha! A test of endurance then. Excellent. Khallesh immediately pushed the pace to an uncomfortable level. She'd run herself to death before falling behind an infidel. Pain was only the body's natural way of telling you that you had accomplished something significant. Nothing came without pain. Nothing came without sacrifice. That was the prime tenant of Khallesh' belief system. Her crash course in infidel culture had been something of a shock. Particularly seeing Yuuzhan Vong who had become “native” over the centuries. Slowly she had built a grudging respect for how Willard still held onto some level of their belief system, and enforced discipline on the heathens. She did not like to admit to herself, but that was why it had hurt her so much when he had talked of his shame at having come from the Warrior Caste.

No. She was Commander Khallesh Val. She did not become upset at the comments of an insignificant male. She pushed her legs even hard, smashing through a web of wines sending flora flying in all directions. She certainly didn’t think of the charming smile of a male who was not suitable as a mate for a Commander of Domain Val.

She grit her teeth and called out to the human jogging close beside her: “Why do you live among us?” Blunt, as always.

Objective: 3 The Egg
Allies: OS
Enemies: Underground

Karking hells, it was hot. Lovely, decrepit, overgrown and rotting with the past all at the same time. It was a graveyard of the glorious Infinte Empire and Sinistra loved every minute of it. She was suited up in moisture wicking bodysuit because who wants to chafe under their armor? No one, that’s who. The Cathar had passed on the mission, but Fela had accompanied her into the jungles, both of them attired similarly, complete with full helmet and mask. First lesson of a spy, protect your identity at all costs.

The pair of them carved through the massive underbrush as they headed for the coordinates of the abandoned digsite. There was movement in the jungles around the temple and Sinistra had wanted to be cautious. They dropped in a little away from the temple and decided to storm in from a back approach that was more dangerous terrain and less likely to be patrolled.

Earpieces in, Fela and Sinistra communicated in whispers as they ran through the greenery.
“You take me to the nicest places. I think I sweated all my blood out already.” Fela’s throaty purr sounded through Sinistra’s ear.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: 3, Fight the Underground, Don't get eaten
Allies: [member="Trin Gravois"]
Enemies: [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Vizios made his approach slowly, and remained in the shadow which the jungle so naturally provided. There were no other foot steps to be heard, but a presence. Xander could sense he was not alone, and turned his head over his shoulder in time to see a young woman. Sith by the looks of her. She had not attacked yet, and the fact she was stroking her lightsaber seemed to give away her intenet to attack the underrground base. Might as well work togehter... Xander smirked at the suggestion. She seemed say that as if it were the logical thing.

"That would be the logical thing," Xander repllied looking at the woman. His eyes naturally giving her quite once over as he took in her shape and features. "Might as well coordinate our plans here then as well. Though names first. Until you earn the right to know it... you may call Darth Vizios, not that my name is such a secret I suppose."

He nodded his head in greeting, then turned to look at the structure they were meant to invade. Knowing the people they were dealing with, the defenses were likely more than met the eye. While it seemed they would be able to walk right on in, Xander doubted it would be that easy. He had not had a chance to scout the area yet. Through the force, however, he sensed several guards initially that would likely be shooting at them the moment they were visible.

Closing his eyes, Xander opted to deal with the ones closest to the openings they may have to cross. His mind stayed focused on them, ready to drop them the minute he had to.

"What kind of scouting has been done here? I'm assuming there are more than just the two of us after this "egg," Xander asked.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Well, more like a test of 'who can run the longest without sobbing about Vonduun chafing', but details. Vrag had the advantage of wearing an armorweave bodysuit between her skin and the crabs clinging to her body; a benefit that the Commander, to her knowledge, wasn't adorned with. And likely never would be, considering the stance of most Yuuzhan Vong considering technology. A great deal of the Legion Yun'Do had evolved beyond the irrational hatred possessed by their ancestors — centuries had passed now, after all — but for the most part Warriors, Priests, and Intendants alike still shunned machines in favor of biots and organisms.

And Vrag? Well… Vrag could respect both ends of the spectrum. And employ them, too, unburdened as she was by cultural differences and personal principles.

It seemed that for all their disparities, however, [member="Khallesh"] and the Hand were of similar mind, or at least similar enough in that singular moment.

"Why wouldn't I?" the woman called back as she ducked beneath a low-hanging branch. The question was honestly confusing for the firrerreo. Having grown up on a space station that also doubled as a haven for criminals, Vrag — well, Ygdris Val — had been surrounded by aliens of all ages and stripes from a young age, and was comically tolerant in that respect (for a Sith Lord, of course). In fact, it could safely be said that the woman did not give a single kark, flying or otherwise, about people's background. Or skin color. Or scales. Or… anything else. You get the idea.

"There are only the weak and the strong. I choose to live among the strong." It felt oddly appropriate to speak those words in the tongue of the Yun'O.

[3/20]

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Objective: 1

Thick jungle was the bane of any large army. The dense shrubbery made it a nightmare to land, let alone reach their target. God, Isamu hated it. While others in the Sith had already began marching to the objectives, Isamu did not. He was stuck with the main attack force.

“Get those tanks off the transports now!” Isamu ordered. The dense jungle made the landing a mess. The clearing wasn’t big enough to land the forces en-masse. Instead it was a staggered landing. The transports came and went, dropping off more men and armor.

After some time, enough of the forces had landed. Now was the time for them to advance. “Blades, flame-units, I don’t care what you use. Carve us a hole in this damn jungle big enough that we can march this army through!” Isamu ordered the soldiers under his command.

This was the one thing about being a general that Isamu did not like. He was responsible for everyone. Where he still a colonel, he would be out there with a small force, but instead he was here, schlepping it with the rest of the army.

[member="Vrag"]

"You are Jeedia, not Yuuzhan Vong," Khallesh replied simply. "Your kind has gone down in the annals of our history. The warrior-priests who halted our invasion. In a Galaxy of feeble hedonists, they were the only ones with the mettle to meet us in combat. Yet I do not try t emulate your kind," Khallesh said. It was about as long a string of words as the stoic Warrior had ever put together. She thought back to her many conversations with Jun Phaath. The Shaper, and in fact all of Hrosha-Gul, advocated change. Evolution guided by the Shapers to become more, to strive towards being closer with the Yun'O through sacrifice and change. "Do you not disrespect your own ways, by following our own?" Khallesh asked. She took a worm from under a plate of her armour and took a long drink from the nutrient rich fluid as she ran. Yuuzhan Vong did not have careers, they were born into and lived the calling of their caste. An adult warrior could keep running for days as long as fully hydrated.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
"I am Vrag," she corrected, her voice firm even as she vaulted herself across a fallen tree. She might not have been born into fighting, but it was the only thing she'd ever done since she'd broken free, and running was the defining act of her liberty. Some would label her a coward for that, but in the end, she was the one who made it out alive; no corpse has ever had the last laugh.

"The only ways I have, Commander, are my own," the woman continued, a hint of labor sneaking into her voice. This would certainly prove to be a fun trek yet, of that she was sure. A heart-to-heart with a Yuuzhan Vong Huntress of the highest caliber? Not exactly what she'd expected to do when she'd left the Imperious that morning on the dropship, but life was nothing but episodes of adaptation to ever-changing circumstance.

Those who failed, died.

"We are only the sum of our parts. If I can make a part of me better, why would I not?"

Stagnation was as alien to Vrag as clinging to one's beliefs. The only 'belief' she followed was belief in herself, and the rest of the Galaxy could go to Nether for all she cared. Incidentally, it had done exactly that a year or so ago, which only served to reaffirm her knowledge that she was, in fact, right.

I mean, do cosmic signs get any more obvious than that?

"How can you bear to stay the same?" A verbal riposte, finally. Even as plants broke against the sharp edges of her Ygdris — which was, all things considered, rather bored at the moment Vrag could feel the excited reeling of the Dhaladii above, and a sideways glance revealed a hapless creature caught in its pincers.

With a flash, Lammie exploited the opportunity and snapped out of the mouth of the skull, sinking its fangs deep into the animal's flesh before pulling it back in for a long, painful session of digestion.

Wasn't nature just fun?

"You Escalate, you graft, you Shape... and here you are, asking me why."

[member="Khallesh"]
[4/20]

[member="Vrag"]

Because I improve myself in the ways suggested by my superiors, she immediately voiced to herself. She grimaced in anger as she increased the pace even further. I change myself, I improve myself, but only within the confines of what other Castes permit.

Willard – damn she was thinking of him again – had explained their career system in a manner she could explain. Different employers, skills, careers were all open to those who could take them. Their diversity and their failures were actually their strengths. It all begged the question, what could she learn that she was not learning?

“If you have trained with the…Sith…how does it compare to the techniques of the Yuuzhan Vong?” she asked. This time her question was formed in a less curt manner, the tone showing genuine curiosity. That Phaath was a bad influence.

They came to a cliff face suddenly. Hidden behind the treeline, it rose up out of the ground ahead of them, stretching away in both directions. It was not that high, not a tricky climb as far as Khallesh could tell. She slowed to a stop and started to pace, looking for the best route. Perhaps this was the start of more difficult terrain. She would welcome to change if it meant getting above the canopy and out of the insufferable humidity. Her armour was like a second skin, worn almost every day and moulded to her body. That didn’t prevent sweat rashes however. Hardly a pain worth claiming honour for…

{2/20}
OBJECTIVE: 1
ALLIES: One Sith
ENEMIES: The Underground

"Commander?..." A feminine voice started to say, apprehension clear in it's tone. Without looking back the Sith gave a little 'hmm', hoping the speaker would take it as a sign to continue. And indeed the soldier did. "I, uh, I think we lost our unit." Ire nodded, agreeing before she had even fully processed what had just been said. When she finally did realize what she had heard she froze, finally turning back.

"What?"

"Well... er, I'm the only one left, Sir. Everyone else is... gone?" The woman answered, sounding unsure of herself. "I don't know where they went or how long ago they broke off, but, well... they aren't nearby anymore." And, indeed, the rest of the young acolyte's squad was nowhere to be seen. How the hell? She thought, squinting as she glanced around. Reaching out with the force didn't help her much either. There were a fair amount of lifeforms in their general vicinity, but not to many that felt humanoid.

Those that were didn't feel familiar. They were likely either other groups or... enemies. The thought of combat wormed it's way into Ire's mind, and she all but forgot about the missing warriors. Just thinking about getting in a fight made her chest swell with pure content. It would keep her busy. Perhaps enough to rid her of her boredom! Yes, it sounded great to her. So she started walking again, this time towards the unfamiliar presences.

"Erm, Commander?"

"We'll find them eventually. For now we move on."

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
A harsh chuckle left the firrerreo's lips at the next question that followed. What was this, interrogation? Had the Yuuzhan Vong Committee of Outsider Relations decided to conduct a survey, and [member="Khallesh"] had somehow ended up on their list of feasible candidates? It was a bizarre thought indeed, but amusing nonetheless.

"I don't care for comparisons, Commander," the Sith replied bluntly as she moved forward to assess the type of rock they were dealing with. She'd be loathe to start climbing only to find the stone crumbling in her grasp. A rather pathetic death, really, falling to one's demise beneath some unmarked cliff in the middle of a sprawling jungle of a long-forgotten planet. Vrag was acutely aware of the fact that she would die one day, and how soon that day might come as well, but damned if she kicked the bucket for such a stupid reason.

"Each are good in their own right, and none are perfect. Hence why I use both," she added almost as an afterthought as her gaze stopped on a ledge about halfway up the rockface. It would do.

It would have to do.

"I'll give you a..." what's the word again? "boost, and then you'll cut those vines above and I'll follow you up," she spoke. It wasn't an order, because those were unnecessary. By an odd twist of fate, the Hand and the Huntress were merely two warriors lost in uncharted lands on that day, and Vrag did not mind the change in dynamics one bit.

Barking at people had a tendency to get real old real fast.

[5/20]

Objective: Clear out opposing starships
Allies: One Sith naval forces
Enemies: All hostile naval entities

Space. The final frontier. More accurately, space, Kyra's favorite playground. As the Sith had been making landfall, they had inevitably encountered resistance from both ground and air. It was the latter that had finally caused enough of a problem to warrant a direct intervention. Kyra's flight, the fighter squadron known as "Kuat's Hope" had been given their orders by the higher ups - Get into the air, and clear out anything that looked remotely like it had the potential to even vaguely hinder the efforts of the ground forces. This suited Kyra fine, as there was nothing more that she liked than an old fashioned dog fight in atmosphere. It also happened to suit her flight fine as they had been issued with fresh, shiny hogs and they'd yet to have a chance to do some damage with them. It didn't take the four of them long to get into the cockpits of their assigned crafts, and before long the roar of the engines from the four KI-GS-MkI gunships filled the air around the hangar. The cockpit became a hive of buzzing activity, with lights flickering and a myriad of displays and interfaces booting up. Gently brushing her helmet's microphone down towards her mouth, Kyra began the routine checks with her flight to ensure everything was fine.

"This is KH-1. Report in."
::KH-2, reporting.::
::KH-3, reporting.::
::KH-4, reporting.::

"Copy that. We're good to go. I want all weapons systems live and armed the moment we're clear of the hangar, chances are we're going in hot and I'd rather not have to wait for you lazy feths to do your jobs properly."

The abuse she got over the comlink for her orders was nothing short of crass, but she couldn't help but find it entertaining. Not every officer was as relaxed when it came to back chat, but she knew that when it counted her flight would obey every order she gave them without a second thought. And if that meant they exchanged insults over the comms line from time to time, then she was more than fine with it. And besides, she gave as good as she got. With a well practiced hand she pulled back on the joystick and her gunship gently eased up from the ground, and after checking her visuals for a moment she began to lead the squadron out of the hangar and into the deep void of space. This is gonna be a walk in the park, she thought to herself.

[member="Vrag"]
Khallesh paused as the base of the cliff. She pretended to consider the route, when instead she was thinking on the human's words.

Before they could start the climb she asked: "So... You just use whatever you feel is best for the job?"

She silently chastised herself for asking further questions. She had reached a level of denial about her curiosity on the outside world. Born to a traditional domain, she found the reality of native culture slightly at odds with her expectations. Though often, it was exactly as she expected. Khallesh was in even greater denial about a certain smartly dressed executive she kept thinking of.

Placing her heel in Vrag's outstretched hands, she placed one hand against the rock face, whilst the other grasped her arachnostaff behind the head.

Objective: 2 Plow the field (aka Dogfighting)
Allies: One Sith [member="Kyra Proga"]
Enemies: Everyone else.
Squadron: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31252-ki-es-mki-aka-the-axe-wing/#entry439541 x12
[2/20]

Valkyrie Squadron popped out of hyperspace just on the far side of the objective "mine field of junk". The mission was simple blow stuff up. The field was keeping the bulk of the Fleet and not to mention a sizable amount of the invasion force from reaching the planet and this would not do. Not as long as Valkyrie was operational.

Thanith hit the comm button.

"Ok Valkyrie you know the drill." "Time to plow the field." "6 break off starboard cut two sections going in.........once on the other side we can loop back and finish out the center."

As they got closer Thanith laid down on the trigger of the Laser cannons. He held back on using the torpedoes for encase they ran into trouble. Thanith banked left missing a larger chunk of debris too big for the laser cannons to destroy on the first try. He would hit it again on the second pass. He looked over just as Valkyrie 3 barely missed some debris. He shook his head.

"Valkyrie stay sharp and watch your backsides." "Watch out for enemy fighters."

[SIZE=12pt]Location: Sitting in space[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Enemies: All those sithies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha was sitting there looking at where they were supposed to be going, sneaking onto Rakata Prime.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]REALLY??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What the Feth was this all about, yes yes, she knew all about the get even with the Sith for all things evil in the galaxy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But farkle did they need to do it on a weekly basis, she was just recovering from the last place they did they little come and get me dance on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Blowing out hard the green eyed brunette had to make a decision, meet the freighter that would take her in, or take her own in and risk it all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well frell you know she’s not going to risk her own ship, she’d risk someone elses[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]How many from the Underground and the Alliance were going to pop into this one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well….time to meet the freighter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1/20[/SIZE]

Objective: 3 The Egg

"Better I sweat it out of you than the Underground blasts it out of you."

Sinistra cut her gaze over to the Umbaran but behind the ruby lenses of the helmet, Fela escaped the withering stare. She could could hear it though in the icy tones that filled her mind with dark feelings of dread. Fela was gifted, certainly, otherwise she would never keep up with the Sith Lord running through the forests. Sinistra never allowed her to become her appretice though. The Umbaran remained a spy and for all her purposes, a Dark Jedi. It wasn’t for lack of asking on her part. Sinistra had turned her down flat. Claimed that Fela did not possess the required constitution.

It had always bugged Fela what that constitution was. She had been trained enough by a former master that Sinistra kept her around so really, it didn’t matter to Fela that she was not an official apprentice, which if Fela ever thought deeply about it, would have been answer enough for her. Funny how things like that worked out.
They were starting to come across the old trappings of an archaeological dig. There were sifted piles of dirt now packed down and growing grasses over them. The excavated areas were carefully dug out in straight lines and leaving level floors in the bottom of several pits. It was meticulous. And left for the jungle to take back over. To leave such antiquities exposed to the elements smacked of recklessness on the part of the Republic scholars but Sinistra didn’t care why they fled, only that they were no longer here and that the Underground would be less of an issue. So far so good.

Objective: Pewpew
Allies: [member="Thanith Gumara"] / Sith naval forces
Enemies: [member="Rekha Kaarde"] / Hostile naval forces

Valkyrie Squad. Feth. Any dreams Kuat's Hope had of taking home a little glory just went out the window. She swore under her breath a little. Not that it mattered anyway - She had a job to do, and a Gunship to test with some live combat. She watched as the so called best of the best split formation, forming a neat circle around their targets before doubling back on themselves and catching the enemy pilots unawares. She had a gut feeling that it was due to the speed of V-Squad's ships more than anything else, but she certainly had no intention of saying that outside of the safety of her flight's sleeping quarters. As loudly as one could in space (which is, for obvious reasons, not very loud at all), the four Gunships flew in unison, keeping formation as they headed straight for the new arrivals that had dropped out of Hyperspace, including a strangely familiar freighter. She knew from first hand experience that these ships were often much faster than they looked, and didn't intend to be caught off guard by an overly agile scrap heap.

"This is KH1. Looks like Valkyrie's joined the party, so we're gonna do this by the book."
::Are you fething serious, Proga?::
"Yes I'm serious, two. No glory for us today, so cut the comms chatter. We're going after that flying scrap heap, Force knows how much trouble it's gonna cause."

The comms chatter was momentarily punctuated by a staccato of blaster fire, as they momentarily dive-bombed an enemy fighter squadron. Fortunately, the speed of the gunships caught them off guard, and while they only managed to take out a single fighter between the four of them, it had forced the enemy to scatter - conveniently clearing them a path towards the freighter.

"Oh so you are awake. Good to know."
::Feth you..::
::What he said.::
"Right. Can it. Target is the XS Light Freighter. Bit of a relic, but if it's lasted this long it's gonna be quick. Don't need to destroy it, just cripple it so we can move on. Blasters only unless things get too hairy."
::Roger that.::
::Understood, FC.::
"Four?"
::Oh fine. Yeah yeah, I get you. Breaker breaker, roger, over, 你他妈的刺激性侏儒
.::
"No need for obscenities. A simple yes is fine. On my mark, formation X6-A. Three. Two. Mark."

The four ships dropped into a line, following the Flight Colonel at a rough 75% of the top speed they could pull. It was always safer just to leave a little room to play with, just in case something big dropped from hyperspace and they suddenly needed to hot foot it to somewhere less hostile. As the four ships neared striking distance, in theory appearing from a head on view of them as one ship at this point, they fanned out into a vertical semi-circle, the space equivalent of the pop-up attacks the ships were known for, and began to open fire on the Midnight Star with their repeating laser cannons.

Obj: Be a pain in the ass.
Enemies: Sith folk
Allies: Underground members

They needed to get out of here. He was ordering the full shut down of this facility and sending people out, some had their orders and would retreat into the Jungles. The nice thing about the Underground? They really existed well anywhere, but prefab shelters out away from this main ‘base’ as it were, maybe a few weapons, but water purification tabs and MREs for sure. Keep an eye on the Sith here, and shut them down when the time came. The Underground wasn’t alone in this fight.

Not anymore.

He just needed to get to what settled for the command center of this outpost. That mean the datascreen. Right, Sith. He knew that, coming in through the junkyard in orbit… Some on the surface already?

Feth that.

“Keep moving.” He ordered to folks. He checked his hand, the new one. He had a few new tricks for these Sith.

[SIZE=12pt]Location: Sitting in space[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Allies: Coren Starchaserhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/7046-coren-starchaser/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Enemies: All those sithies[/SIZE]
2/20

[SIZE=12pt]Nasty little things at times, Rekha met up with the freighter Captain, "OK, my objective to get all Underground peeps off Rakata Prime, and to be sure I'm home for dinner in a few days with [member="Remy Steele"] "[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Captain gave her a what the feth look, she smiled and gave him the, because I can look. And that was where they began, they had all the right codes and files to get on the surface, now getting off might require some trickery.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She'd reach out for Coren and his group when they were on the ground in the meantime, it was fly by your pants and pray to whatever god was listening. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha watched the viewport she felt sometimes she did better with a naked eye than the equipment, she was of course over estimating her abilities. There was a space fleet damn, again, going in easy, getting out always hard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Captain made a nervous sound, "don't fret it will give us away" She had turned serious her face passive as she watched.[/SIZE]

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
"Something like that," the firrerreo replied with little hesitation. The phrasing was… blunt, but that was something she'd come to expect from the Commander. It was refreshing, really, to hear someone speak so plainly. Too often people liked to tiptoe around her these days, likely in fear of saying something wrong, and the consequences that would purportedly follow.

An annoying downside to the authority she held. Oh, well.

Then [member="Khallesh"] graciously stepped in — quite literally — interrupting her wandering thoughts with the sudden weight that pressed down on her intertwined fingers.

Vrag gnashed her teeth and stood up abruptly from the half-crouch she'd lowered her stance to, boosting the Huntress up with a strong push from both her thighs and arms. It surprised her none to see the Yuuzhan Vong grasp onto the lip of the cliff with little difficulty, and she watched Vonduun reel in familiar patterns as it moved along with the muscles of the Warrior. A flex, and then the Commander was over the ledge.

The Sith Lord stood there in the shadow of the looming rock for a few seconds before a slash could be heard, and a vine fell down just as a flock of birds rose from the treetops. Animals knew to flee from predators; humans… less so.

She grinned and grabbed onto the vine, climbing up it with quick movements — partly because she didn't want to linger in the humid jungle, partly because she had no idea how long the thing would hold — and then she nimbly pushed off, landing with a slight bend to her knees besides the Warrior.

"Why wouldn't you use the best thing for the job?" Time to turn the questions around.

[6/20]

Objective: 2 Plow the Field (aka Dogfighting)
Allies: One Sith [member="Kyra Proga"]
Enemies: Everyone Else [member="Rekha Kaarde"]
Squadron: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31252-ki-es-mki-aka-the-axe-wing/#entry439541 x12
[3/20]

As they doubled back finishing their sweep back through the junk field Valkyrie 6 jumped on the comms.

"Hey Sarge we got incoming." "Looks like we got four Hogs moving to intercept." "Markings match War Fleet Avarice."

Thanith smiled glad for once Valkyrie was not taking a planet alone this time. Once they passed through to the other side he banged the fight hard right. As he did he modified their orders.

"Alright Valkyrie time to get some." "Six make a second pass to give the rest of the Fleet some room to pass through then start up a patrol pattern." "We will assit Avarice in engaging the new contact."

Once he finished speaking Thanith and 4 other fighters hit the throttle wide open heading towards the freighter. As he did he jumped on the Fleet channel hailing KH.

"KH this is Valkyrie 1 we are on the way." "Engaging the Freighter from their flank." "Guns only save the heavy ordinance for the big guys."

Thanith banked again moving to come up from the flank. Running at the speed he was he would get there onyl a minute or two after KH and undoubtly cut off the freighters escape. At least that was the plan.

As soon as they got in position all five fighters opened up on the freighter with both laser cannons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom