Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jhira Mereel’s Beskar’gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
JhiraBeskarGam.PNG

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Jhira Mereel
  • Affiliation: Jhira Mereel
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Are’Cayata Beskar’gam
  • Modularity:
    • Appearance [Heraldry, Color Scheme, etc.]
    • Weapon Configurations
    • While a Cybernetic Interface is required, some components can be swapped back and forth between the Cyberntics and the onboard computer/sensor/HUD systems.
    • the HUD is fully customizable.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Armor Set | Beskar’gam
  • Weight: Average Jhira Mereel
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • EMP/Ion: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Temperature Extremes: High
    • Acid: Average
    • Elemental (Other): Low
    • Force, Directed attacks: None
    • Force, Detection: None
    • Force, Mind Affecting: Average
    • Witch Magic/Alchemy: None
    • Disruptors: Average
    • Sonic: High
    • Electricity: High
    • Radiation: High
    • Corrosion: Very Low
    • Vacuum/Pressure: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Powerfully Made: Due to it’s Stesr’gar and Beskar construction, this set of powered armor very resilient to both common battlefield threats, and those you would in space. It even has offers some protection from mental control with a Ysalamir collar worked into the carapace of the armor. This device refines the AI’s ability to sense and respond to instinct-level threats. In addition, it comes with several stacked sensor systems offering excellent situational awareness. The Myntor Personal Shield adds an profound degree of defense for its weight and size. With modules that allow the pilot to configure it for special missions, this turns the tide in survivability for this armor.
  • The Hapes Corp 360* system: This system learns its wearers biometric feed back, anticipating the wearers needs based upon blood chemical levels, stress, mood and activity. Paired with the 888 Tactical computer and the TBM system, the suit can make small adjustments or close up for battle or space without conscious thought from the pilot.
  • Flight Control Suite: While not able to truly fly on it’s own, the flight surfaces, micro thrusters and grav belt make the battle field a thee dimensional environment once more. Paired with a Jet Pack, the system offers enough control and propulsion for actual piloting maneuvers and tactics to be used.
  • Tactical Control: Your Squad is your weapon. The 888 series Tactidal Micro computer, Multi-spectral target aggressor, and Loth-Wolf series combat scanner allow a profound degree of information about those around you. Paired with a Breshig War Forge Consolidated Sragivagr Control Suite either within the suit on the cybernetics of the pilot allows a full tactical system, able to fully integrate teammates and allies into a single unit on the fly.

WEAKNESSES
  • Finicky: Not only are extensive Cybernetics required to utilize the Enhanced Flight Control System, but the entire amor is quite finicky. The heuristic learning system requires hours of training every time a major component is damaged and repaired. Only a skilled pilot trained in both zero-g movement and isolation movements can utilize the system effectively. Given the multiple bio-feedback systems and organic circuity employed to utilize the pilot’s instincts and muscle memory whenever possible, emotional extremes can produce unexpected, AI initiated actions from the armor. In addition, hits inflicted during combat can have a cumulative drain upon both the wearer and the flight control sytem, even if no actual damage penetrates the defenses. While hardened against EMP/ION weaponry, any that does gets through will be devastating, and cause actual damage to the pilot. This armor cannot repaired in the field; yet when damaged, control and precision steadily decline.
  • Too many parts: Flight surfaces all over the armor are points of vulnerability that cannot be perfectly armored. A good shot into a micro-thruster can result in a small, exceedingly hurtful explosion. With so many integrated systems and flight control surfaces, this armor is prone to corrosion and decay. With so much Information flooding the pilot, disorientation, neural white outs, and even full black outs are possible.
  • Purpose Built: The exoskeleton and artificial muscles allow the pilot move, react and control flight surfaces with amazing ease, and they do allow a larger load out to be carried than without them, but they are not configured to enhance melee capabilities. Yet to achieve this requires a certain amount of flexibility and ability to move, which means shoulder mounted weaponry cannot be addd on. This amor offers little in the way of Force Defense, with detection, manipulation, direct attacks, alchemy and witch magics being beyond its ability to fend off.
  • Power Issues: The Myntor personal shield and the Droch series Individual Field Disruptor cannot be active at the same time. The Droch Field Disruptor, if injured in combat, can interact with the antimatter power unit in a negative fashion. Sustained heat attacks can cause overheating to occur, risking a complete shut down. If the power is disrupted for more than a few seconds, the Antimatter Power Unit will begin a shut-down cycle. If it shuts down, there is no way to restart it save finding more Antimatter. Due to the nature of the suit, the shut down procedure involves forcibly ejecting the pilot, leaving them to the slender protection of their bodyglove.

DESCRIPTION
The Are’Cayata Beskar’gam is a passionate expression of flight and freedom, bringing Jhira’s skill as a pilot into any encounter. Allowing for sudden, fast movement, as well as enhanced tactical planning, this armor is more about tactics and surprise, than punching someone in the face. Eschewing many traditional facets of Mandalorian Armor, Jhira focused on bringing all of the skills of a pilot to engagements more traditionally considered the role of pure infantry. Able to achieve maneuverability and tactical flexibility on its own, paired with a Jet Pack, she can truly fly.

A labor of love, components of this system come from all over the galaxy, pulled together by the brilliance of her Sragivagr Control Suite. This means that while it is purpose built to fit her fighting style, the components do not always work precisely as intended. As much as possible, Jhira has automated the suit-based fight control systems. While this frees her to deal with squadron level tactical issues, it also means that sudden a sudden jump in emotion, unexpected data surge, or severe injury can have the armor acting on its own initiative.

Last edited:
This is real nice, my only two complaints just on an overview:

Tidy up the submission before getting it moved. Helps long run.
The Hades Corporation spare parts seems to be a nightmare. They are not approved parts and I have no idea where it is going with that. Can you elaborate what is going on and what part of the submission they are from? If not, I would recommend instead just making a whole new technology submission to do what you want it to do.

There is some feedback.
Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel

This is real nice, my only two complaints just on an overview:

Tidy up the submission before getting it moved. Helps long run.
The Hades Corporation spare parts seems to be a nightmare. They are not approved parts and I have no idea where it is going with that. Can you elaborate what is going on and what part of the submission they are from? If not, I would recommend instead just making a whole new technology submission to do what you want it to do.
Thank you So very much! yes, I will get it all neat and clean. I just had questions there so I would remember what to address.
I will talk to the creator and see if they want to just sub them, or try to make them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom