Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jegan Ekall

Status
Not open for further replies.
linn-kristine-pettersen-04personal-7.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Once it was a player, now it is my intent to save him from oblivion and keep him cool.
  • Image Credit: Here.
  • Role: Lord-Commander of the Verathine Guard of House Solidor.
  • Permissions: Not Applicable.
  • Links: Not Applicable.

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Force Sensitivity: Dark Jedi Knight.
  • Species: Elzeri.
  • Appearance: Standing six feet three inches tall, Jegan is a solemn tall, slender figure, weighing nearly eighty pounds of pure muscle in a physical ectomorph way. Elegant, the elzeri has the naturalness of a true soldier, always keeping his head shaved to pure smooth perfection accompanied by his eyes shining like two amber stones.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

{ Master }

{ }

FORM I: SHII-CHO
█ █ █ █ █

FORM II: MAKASHI
█ █ █ █ █

FORM III: SORESU
█ █ █ █ █

FORM IV: ATARU
█ █ █ █

FORM VII: JUYO
█ █ █ █ █

FORM VII: VAAPAD
█ █ █ █ █

TRAKATA
█ █ █ █ █

SOKAN
█ █ █ █

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

FORCE POWERS

FORCE SENSE
█ █ █ █ █

PRECOGNITION
█ █ █ █ █

FORCE SIGHT
█ █ █ █

FORCE JUMP
█ █ █ █ █

FORCE SPEED
█ █ █ █ █

FORCE BODY
█ █ █ █

TUTAMINIS
█ █ █ █ █

FORCE DRAIN
█ █ █ █ █

FORCE LIGHTNING
█ █ █ █ █

TELEKINESIS
█ █ █ █ █

• PERSONALITY: Silent, analytical and cold. Some say that Jegan had been born to be a warrior since when very young, born in a place of filth and filth, the young man soon developed ambition and the desire to aspire for more in his life, resulting in a stoic, astute and prepared personality for remove anything from your path.
  • COMBAT FUNCTION: JEGAN's fighting style is primarily a combination of the erratic fury of the JUYO form and the deceptive yet calculated TRAKATA. Paired together these arts are considerably fast and aggressive, making them a challenge to predict and therefore difficult to counter. The Lord-Commander's greatest strength has always been his offense, relying mostly on his speed and maneuverability to evade an opponent rather than skilled blocks and parries if put on the defense. Because of the nature of his connection to the Force and his emphasis on speed and agility, elements of the ATARU form also play a valuable role in his style. This training allows him to use the Force in a way he does not struggle with to aid his movements and push his abilities beyond their physical limitations. Overcoming physical weakness is one of his greatest struggles on the battlefield, and as such he relies heavily on any external advantage he can use to aid him. Training in the SOKAN form has let him better acquire tactical advantages in the environment to add to his maneuverability and overwhelm his opponents. These combinations of forms result in JEGAN being classified as a 'burst fighter'; ill-prepared for prolonged combat and unskilled with single-handedly addressing large groups, but extremely dangerous in one-on-one combat. Like most who have been formally trained in the arts of lightsaber combat he possesses a basic understanding of dueling through the use of the MAKASHI form and defense against ranged attacks using stances from SORESU, but these are far from his areas of expertise. He carries one curved lightsaber,with a handle adorned with symbols of the religion of its people, the blade is a standard golden tone of light. Because of his inability to outwardly project the Force, JEGAN relies entirely on enhancement powers and his own combat prowess when in the field. His time as a Knight in the Protectorate's Enclave allowed him to formally train in the use of the Force, though with his limitations he decided to dedicate more time to only a few powers. Because of this he only ever learned a few, but is proficient with their use rather than only vaguely knowing many.

STRENGTHS:

• Royal Zealot - The Lord-Commander derives indomitable determination from his loyalty to House Solidor and the Protectorate. In the face of overwhelming odds concepts like fear & pain mean nothing to him if they are at the expense of that which he is sworn to protect.
  • Dance of Death - As is typical of the Elzeri, JEGAN's combat focuses primarily on swift and agile maneuvering to counter innate physical weakness. Because of this focused training he has honed these skills to their maximum potentials, affording him lightning reflexes and exceptionally graceful movements.
  • Ruthless Sadist - Should one find themselves at the mercy of the Lord-Commander they will surely find themselves disappointed. When it comes to those who stand in his way there is no remorse; those who threaten the peace of the Protectorate or are proclaimed enemies by the Sanctum warrant no compassion. This moral mindset allows JEGAN to do what needs to be done regardless of circumstances, but it also carries a certain reputation with it. As a result, the Lord-Commander bears a feared infamy even among his own me.

WEAKNESSES:

• Limited Projection - JEGAN's connection to the Force, while strong, is not without complications. He has always struggled to project it outwards, such as through Telekinesis, Telepathy or Lightning. Instead, the Force became a tool to enhance his body and mind. Force imbued attributes are nothing to disregard, but this can be a significant disadvantage against other powerful Force Users who have a wider range of abilities.
  • The Flesh is Weak - A product of genetics, JEGAN's body is not naturally tough or strong and thus he relies entirely on his speed and agility when in combat. Should things literally come to push and shove it is unlikely that the warrior would come out on top.
  • Ruthless Sadist - Should one find themselves at the mercy of the Lord-Commander they will surely find themselves disappointed. When it comes to those who stand in his way there is no remorse; those who threaten the peace of the Protectorate or are proclaimed enemies by the Sanctum warrant no compassion. This moral mindset allows JEGAN to do what needs to be done regardless of circumstances, but it also carries a certain reputation with it. As a result, the Lord-Commander bears a feared infamy even among his own me.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION:

Born on the Dark Daughter of the Kaikielius system, JEGAN spent his youth in the shadows amidst criminals and convicts with his mother. The two lived in wretched conditions in an overpopulated slum built into the dense industrial machinery of a quadrennium refinement facility, breathing tainted air and barely scrounging enough food and water to stay alive. The environment made the lower-class populace unruly and prone to violence, relying on cheap illicit substances for a means of relief from their miserable lives. Some would even go so far as to huff the poisonous fumes from the factories for some sort of cheap buzz or high.

Surviving into his childhood the young Elzeri had already begun to show the malice and contempt that would go on to define him. These years brought misery and pain, molding him into an apathetic and distrustful man. It wouldn’t be until his mid-twenties, years after his mother had passed and he had taken to violence in the underbelly of Trevani to stay alive, that his life would change for the better. He discovered his connection to the Force.

Filled with raw emotion he became immersed in the roaring fire of the Bogan, the Dark Side of the Force, unaware of the significance such feelings had on his developing abilities, body and mind. Those who had harmed him quickly came to regret it. However, this awakening did not go unnoticed. With Trevani existing within the realm of the Interstellar Protectorate the news of a young force-sensitive Elzeri eventually made its way to the Magisterium of the Enclave. It was not long after that Edom Knights came to collect him, taking him to Kaikielius to hone his newfound power.

The Enclave gave him a focus for his emotions that allowed him to concentrate the wrath he carried with him toward a productive goal. As far as JEGAN was concerned the routines and trials were a luxury compared to his previous life on Trevani. His training would teach him that while his connection to the Force was adequate, his ability to outwardly project it was limited. This compelled him to compensate by focusing his time on refining his senses and physical abilities while learning how to imbue them with the Force.

His determination and dedication would quickly earn him the title of Acolyte and after only several years he’d become a true Knight of the Enclave. Over time, however, that same enthusiasm that carried him to success would grow to make others weary. While his peers would rest or celebrate a special occasion he would continue his own ruthless training. When he’d knock an Acolyte down in a sparring test he’d find himself needing to be stopped or he’d continue to strike. His fiery personality had a habit of intimidating those around him, even striking fear into some, but it caught the eye and interest of powers beyond the Enclave’s ranks. The average Knight and Judge may have found JEGAN’s vehement commitment to be overwhelming and sometimes drastic, but representatives of the Sanctum saw potential. Someone who would be willing to give their life for whatever they were told to.

Plucking him from the order the Sanctum converted the Knight into one of their Sentinels, a royal guardian, to faithfully serve House Salidor. This was an honour that he did not take lightly, further pushing him to relentlessly improve himself so that he would be ready when needed. As a Sentinel he’d continue to prove himself a valuable asset to the Protectorate and the Solidor family, demonstrating his selfless commitment to their service and eagerness to improve himself in their name. As decades passed he steadily climbed the ranks until finally being branded the Lord-Commander of the Sentinels at the young age of 112.

Because of his position in the Interstellar Protectorate JEGAN is afforded great authority and many luxuries, yet rarely indulges in them. The Lord-Commander is known for being extremely utilitarian and subdued outside of conflict. Only on the field of battle does his fury break down his restraint, reminding those around him why his feared reputation has remained with many in the Enclave decades after he was promoted.

Last edited:
Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor Hello there! :)

The NPC submissions need to follow the NPC templates - you can find the one for Individuals right here. Please note that the entire template must be used in your submission and you cannot alter it other than to add fields.

Would you like me to move this submission to the Pre-Codex while you work on it?

I believe that now he follows the template accordingly, yes? I just followed the model of those who were approved and left to base.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Last edited:
Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor The strengths and weaknesses look good now :) I've reviewed the rest of the submission. It's very well written, and the only additional comments I have are of the technical sort:
  • In Out of Character Information, Image Credit, you've credited to a (gorgeous) image, but you're not actually using it in the submission. If you want to add that image in, you can certainly go ahead and do so.
  • In Physical Information, Species, the Elzeri link isn't working. That URL has the old thread ID's. Please replace it with an updated one.
  • In Social Information, Loyalty, is there a link to the Royal House of Solidor? This can be a minor faction, another submission, or a blog post.
  • In History, this link also requires an update: "With Trevani existing within the realm of the Interstellar Protectorate the news of a young force-sensitive Elzeri eventually made its way to the Magisterium of the Enclave."
Please tag me back once you are done, once these edits are implemented the submission should be ready to go :)

Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor The strengths and weaknesses look good now :) I've reviewed the rest of the submission. It's very well written, and the only additional comments I have are of the technical sort:
  • In Out of Character Information, Image Credit, you've credited to a (gorgeous) image, but you're not actually using it in the submission. If you want to add that image in, you can certainly go ahead and do so.
  • In Physical Information, Species, the Elzeri link isn't working. That URL has the old thread ID's. Please replace it with an updated one.
  • In Social Information, Loyalty, is there a link to the Royal House of Solidor? This can be a minor faction, another submission, or a blog post.
  • In History, this link also requires an update: "With Trevani existing within the realm of the Interstellar Protectorate the news of a young force-sensitive Elzeri eventually made its way to the Magisterium of the Enclave."
Please tag me back once you are done, once these edits are implemented the submission should be ready to go :)

Thank very much ❤️
I believe now it should be fine, however about Royal House of Solidor i don’t have a proper sub, so I linked the character that “is” the royal house and his bio. If that is okay with you, otherwise I can change it.

Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor Thank you very much! Only one last thing remaining;
This link still isn't working. Back in November/December the board went an upgrade and thread URL's and their ID's have changed. You need to find the updated URL of the thread so that you can link it. The site search we have now is superior to the one we used to, you should be able to find it through there.

Please tag me back once this is done or if you need any help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom