Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Training, Retreat Style...

eadu2-Border.png

Credit to Amz for the artwork <3

Hey hey! As the title suggests, I'm looking to start an immersive training thread series focusing on novice to advanced Jedi training with Romi, but retreat style and somewhere remote. Romi has trained a number of students/paddies, and led two Academies where the focus was on advanced Jedi training meaning just a more intense program teaching skills etc not typically seen in what's to be considered traditional training, but over the course of that time she's developed and codified her own training program called 25 chambers.

This would be more a series of threads focusing on different things over the course of different days, so hopping in and out where it fits you is perfectly fine and encouraged. It'll likely have a start date and end date for each session, and this won't be taking folks through the whole program/philosophy thing, it'd be more of communal writing and just dropping little nuggets of knowledge from all over so people can pick and choose what works for their characters (if at all) -- it is written to be a tough and intense program (falls in line with her character).

TL;DR: Let's do some training & talk about the Force, beating up Sithy bois/gals, & pretty colored sabres.

If you have any questions or want to reach out to me for anything -- I'm always happy to chat!

Discord Handle is: Romi Jade (Sochi)#5597

-------

"Because of my concern for the state of the galaxy and longevity of the Order in the wake of evidence that the dark side of the Force is continuously growing, I wanted to build out a comprehensive training program that I felt would improve the process of apprentices becoming well-rounded Jedi Knights in times like these."
-- Romi Jade

Description:

The Eadu Practicum
is a retreat and immersive training experience designed for those seeking to develop their skills in the ways of the Force, led by Jedi Master Romi Jade, where she will guide you through an intensive Jedi training program. The retreat will take place on the planet Eadu, a remote, rugged, and mountainous planet
d4fk3MG.jpg
located in the Outer Rim Territories. The blue-hued world is shrouded in gloomy rainstorms, wind, and lightning strikes, and a location specifically selected to test the mental and physical conditioning of all those who participate.

Participants will learn Jedi philosophy and techniques, train in lightsaber combat, and hone their skills in the Force. This is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the most experienced Jedi Masters in the galaxy and to immerse oneself in lessons and traditions not always explored in the day to day of the Jedi Order. The challenging terrain and harsh weather of Eadu will test participants' endurance and resilience, while Master Jade's instruction will challenge their skills and push them to their limits. The program itself draws upon Master Jade's own experiences and training methods, ensuring that each participant receives personalized instruction and guidance on their journey to becoming a Jedi.

Itinerary Overview (Example):

Days 1-3:
  • Arrival on Eadu and welcome dinner with Jedi Master Romi Jade.
  • Introduction to the training program and assessment of each participant's current Jedi skills.
  • Mindfulness, meditative techniques and other Force sensitivity exercises and development to help focus the mind and connect with the Force.
Days 4-5:
  • Jedi physical training, including agility, strength and endurance exercises.
  • Advanced lightsaber combat techniques and sparring.
  • Personalized coaching sessions with Romi Jade to address individual weaknesses and challenges.
Days 5-6
  • In-depth exploration of and discussion on the Force and its mysteries
  • The Jedi path in the modern era
  • Closing ceremony and celebration dinner with Jedi Master Romi Jade and fellow participants

----

If this is something you're up for, drop a comment below and let me know, shoot me a DM on Discord, etc . Love ya lots! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom