Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Tour Guide

Meta had landed in his allocated docking bay in the Jedi temple. Felicia was sitting in a chair opposite to him. He extended the landing bridge and went back into the armoury. Putting back on his armour, and his helmet, he took Felicia by her hand, he took her to the landing pad. "Come on!" He chimed, taking her down the landing pad and into the docks. He turned around and took both of her hands. "Welcome to coruscant." He smiled under his mask.

(OOC: I'm BAAAACCCKKKKK)

Felicia looked around the city and smiled brightly, the sun shining in her eyes. Looking back at Meta, she squeezed his hands gently. "Do you always have to have that ridiculous mask on?" She pouted playfully for a second to show she was messing around. The mask did look pretty cool, but she wanted to see Meta for who he really was, not what a simple mask said he was.

@Meta

"I prefer wearing it in public." He said, for once he was feeling happy. Something he often never felt. The gentle tug on his hand caused a smile to appear on his face. "Besides, it's symbolic." He said, walking along with Felicia at his side. "Here." He said, they were now standing on a bridge, one that observed the under belly of the city which went on for millions of miles down. Stretching endlessly to the heart of coruscant. "That's the under city." He said, not so cheerfully.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

(Also, YES!!)

"Okay, if you say so big guy." Felicia followed Meta to where he was leading her, and stared down into the seemingly bottomless pit. A slight frown came to her face as she could sense massive amounts of despair coming from it's depths. "I,,, I don't like it here. Can we go somewhere else?" She tugged lightly at his clothes, looking away from the pit. "Please."

@Meta

Meta nodded, wrapping his right arm around her back and on her upper arm, he walked her away from the pit. "Coruscant may be beautiful, but in there. Not so much." This was all new to her and her reactions were great. Apart from the last one, he had lead her into the market streets. Rows and rows of strange and exotic foods before them. "I don't suppose you might be hungry." He said, looking at her. He smiled handing her a pouch of credits. Meta hoped the fact he would t eat would annoy her, he already ate and hated eating in public anyway.

Felicia smiled and hugged him tight before taking the credits and walking through the marketplace. "I'll be sure to bring you something back!", she called back to him. Wandering through the crowds, she balked at some of the fruits and vegetables, some of them looking so irregular that she had to be thoroughly convinced to try them. By the time she made her way back to Meta, she had a bag full of citrus, berries, and other fruits from across the galaxy. Holding a half of a dragonfruit in her free hand, she had a huge smile on her face. "These are so good! Have you ever had a dragonfruit? They're supposed to be really healthy for you."

@Meta

Looking at Felicia was like looking at a child. Her mouth was covered in stains and fruit juice. Meta didn't reply, but simply began to laugh, her large eyes on him. It was hysterically adorable. "Oh my.." He chided, continuing to giggle at her oblivious expression. He was smiling, but hid it under his helmet.

Felicia giggled and wiped her face off with a small napkin. Slipping the bag on his arm, she smiled and said, "Where to next, tour guide?" She looked up at him and smirked, a silly grin covering her face.

@Meta

"You wait and see." He said, before long that we're on their marry way again. Walking again, Meta's long strides must have been hard to keep up with, however. They're next stop was the Jedi Temple, which was a long walk away. So they had plenty of time to talk while they walked. Meta's arm tightly wrapped around Felicia as they walked. He was enjoying their time together, hoping she was enjoying it too. He turned his head to her, looking in her direction, with one eye. He smiled again just looking at her.

"Okay, I can wait." Felicia smiled softly at him, and also looked around while they walked. It was indeed a beautiful city. So far, she had seen varying towers, skyscrapers, and landmarks one would never dream of seeing on Ruusan. She was lost in wonder. However, one question had been tugging at her head for a while. "One question... I know you said your name is Meta, but if anything, it seems as more of an alias to me. Do you have another name?"

@Meta

"I have my birth name. But Meta is the name I chose." He replied, he trusted Felicia almost completely, his caution and awareness were off balance. So, if she wanted. Which she obviously did, he would tell her. "That being Astrian Callus." He said, and before she could reply he added. "However that name no longer has any meaning for me." He said, that was the first thing he had said all day in his cold voice. Something that seemed to be making little appearance around Felicia. The city was extravagant and from even the upper level it seemed like it extended to the skies above, it was a beautiful site indeed. As they walked, Meta scanned the area quickly for danger. Then turning off his combat tactician mindset, and returning to a happier one.

Though Meta had told Felicia his real name, she could sense uneasiness about him. "Okay, how about this. I'll call you Cal. Okay? Then around everyone else I'll call you Meta, so nobody will know." She looked through the eye slits in his mask, watching for a reply.

@Meta

Meta considered this, maybe this would be better. His eyes still lingering on her. "Sure, why not?" Of course the question was rhetorical as he smiled under his helmet. Watching Felicia as she walked, even now he was resisting the temptation to kiss her. He was smiling under his mask. But luckily no one could see that.

Felicia smiled then, tiptoed, and kissed Meta's lower mask where his mouth would be. "Thanks, Cal. I appreciate it." She chuckled and gave him a wink, then turned to look in front of them, in which the could now see the Jedi temple. She gasped softly at it's beauty, covering her mouth.

@Meta

"This is the Temple." Meta said in reaction to her gasp. Although he was smiling due to her kiss. His knowledge of her race was they could interpret emotions and the like, so anytime he was thinking about her or anything else. She would probably know what he was thinking, while she wasn't looking. He raised his hand up to his helmet and gently brushed his fingers against where she had kissed him. He smiled, also taking in the beauty of the Temple.

(OOC: It's not a natural ability lol, she learned it from the bouncers. And sorry for the wait)

Felicia giggled softly and gave Meta a tight hug. "I love it. Is that where you're gonna train me?" She buried her head in Meta's chest for a few seconds before stepping back again, not wanting any Jedi to see. From what she knew about the Jedi, they weren't very lenient when it came to relationships. That spurred another question. "What if the Jedi find out... about us?"

@Meta

"Train you? I'm only a padawan myself." He said, the words seemed odd. He didn't feel like a padawan, he felt like associating the word to him was an insult to his skills and intellectual prowess. "They frown upon it, but it is no longer banned. That rule was abolished long ago during the reign of GrandMaster Luke Skywalker, and that was a very...long time ago." He said, his arm pulling Felicia back to his chest. "Do you want to become a jedi?" He asked, tilting his head to her.

"I've been thinking about it..." Indeed, she had crossed the question with herself a few times on their way to Coruscant. Being a Jedi would mean more time with Meta, but there were a lot of restrictions in being a Jedi. A worried look passed over her face for a few seconds, like she was thinking about the possible dangers in being part of the order. Then she thought of Fel had said about her immense potential. She had the chance to use that potential for good. "Yes. Ill train as a Jedi."

@Meta

Meta nodded. "Then it shall be. I should introduce you to my master, maybe we could train together." He smiled under his helmet. Looking at her then to the sky, it had grown dark and was soon to rain. "That being said, it's going to rain soon. We should head back to my ship." He said, turning away from the temple as a storm began to build, quickly and violently.

Felicia nodded swiftly, already feeling the humidity settling in. Following Meta back the way they had come, she was his beginning to notice the sky turning dark. As they walked, she smiled and slipped her arm through his. She was rather enjoying the walk when it began to trickle, then full-on rain. Trying to shield herself, she looked around for some shelter. There was a small roofed patio in a nearby park. "Come on!" She took his hand and laughed giddily, leading him to the spot.

@Meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom