Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Tour Guide

His eyes flickered open as he looked at her. "I panicked." He explained, shrugging as he replied. His eyes remained on hers. Even now he was still overcome by her beauty. He tilted his head, her hand against his cheek. He raised his own hand and touched her scar, then looking down at his own body. "That's just one.." He said, his eyebrows dropping. "Being around me will give you more." He said, contemplating as he did. His free hand now keeping him sitting up straight. He looked at Felicia. He didn't want harm to come to her.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Felicia cooed softly and kissed his cheek. "I don't care, Cal. You're good to me, I have a feeling we'll make it through anything." She smiled softy at him, hoping to lift his spirits.

@Meta

Meta gave a small and briefly smile to her. "It's up to you." He said, turning his full attention to her. He looked into her eyes, he was worried. He didn't want to ruin Felicia's life. He held her hand, rubbing his thumb against her knuckles. His eyebrows titled expressing the fact he adored her.

"It's what Fel would want, and it's what I want. I'll be fine. Besides, I'm not without my own protection. I may not be a complete master, but I've learned a lot from the bouncers." She smiled again, trying to show him that she had complete confidence in him.

He smiled and kissed her. "You know, while you were asleep. The council is preparing to summon me. Tomorrow actually, so I might be away for a while tomorrow..." He said sadly. But a smile appeared on his face. "That's why I have to do this now.." He pulled her over and kissed her gently.

Felicia blushed against the kiss, but leaned in to kiss him back. Her cheeks were a rosy red in contrast to her normal green skin. Reaching up with her left hand, she wrapped it around his neck, taking the kiss in fully before letting go. "Is that all?", she asked jokingly, chuckling.

@Meta

He raised an eyebrow. His smile now curious, he took her hand and got up. "Looking for something else are we?" He teased, almost sticking out his chest to her, looking at her lips and to her eyes. His eyebrow still raised in a curious manner. His heart was pumping in his chest. He loved being with Felicia, but; that wasn't the only thing on his mind.

Felicia chuckled and shook her head. "You're such a tease. Now go get ready, you have a big day tomorrow." She laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, amusing herself with random, happy thoughts.

@Meta

A broad smile crossed his face as he nodded in agreement. "I was thinking about sleeping..." He said, looking down at her lumped all over his bed. "For energy and rest of course..." Maybe he was a tease, but she was lying down spread out in front of him, if anything. She was the teaser, but luckily self restraint still existed.

"Felicia.." He replied before sitting down on his bed beside her. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, I just want to be able to sleep in my own bed and be able to wake up with you beside me.." He smiled at her, his head tilted at her. Looking into her eyes, "I'm not going to hurt you."

Alarms rang off in Felicia's head, but she couldn't get them to stop. Shaking her head, she got up and headed to the other side of the room. "This is just going way too fast for me, Cal. I'm sorry, but I have to say no. I'll sleep on the floor."

@Meta

"Hey hold on, I'm not asking for anything sexual. But, if you're too uncomfortable with even being in the same bed. Then I'll sleep somewhere else." He was trying to be calm and reasonable, though he knew when things were going south. So many things popped into his head, then it came to him. It was obvious. "It's the scars...isn't it?" He said, turning around, only half of his face looking at her. His back visible now, it was covered with scratches from what seemed to be a laser whip, Cal kept the side of him facing her calm, but the other side of his body had a mix of anger, paranoia and sadness leaking out of it. Though, he kept it hidden from her.

Felicia sighed then. Turning back to Meta, she gave him a weird look. "Is that all you can think about? Your scars? I've already told you, they don't matter to me. Maybe if you would stop hiding, you would finally stop worrying about them and focus on more important things." Though he tried to hide it, she could sense the unimaginable amounts of pain and anger seeping from him. Being the way she was, Felicia had to take pity. Walking back over to him, she kneeled so that she was looking straight into his eyes. "Just stop worrying already, okay?"

@Meta

He was disgusted, all he could think about? He wasn't hiding it any more, his fist clenched he got to his feet, gritted teeth behind sealed lips, he marched out of the room. The door shut behind him, he headed for the armoury. Grabbing his Lightsaber and his mask. He took them both, his saber in his left hand and his helmet under his right arm. Felicia didn't understand, taking a sharp turn around the corridor, he wasn't expecting Felicia to come after him, but it wouldn't surprise him if she did.

Sighing softly, Felicia looked around the room. With the sudden tension floating around, she realized she couldn't stay. Getting up about ten minutes later, she exited the ship and headed outside. She had no idea where she was going, but she had no doubt that Cal would find her eventually. Whenever he got over his anger.

@Meta

Cal pouted relentlessly, leading into the meditation rooms. He sluggishly put on the mask, his muscles tensed as he ploughed the wall with his fist. Greeting the pain with continuous grunts. He pulled away, activating the blade of his lightsaber. He spinned the weapon in angles he had never considered before, using the blade rapidly and violently with speed, efficiency and confidence he had never truly felt before. Ever moment followed with more heaves and grunts. Anger bursting from him, a dark aura enveloped the whole of the room. Slashing violently everywhere, no targets at all. He used his imagination, creating the illusion of the mercs that had tried to take Felicia from him, he maliciously cut them down again and again in his mind. Every time in more brutal than the last. His mind refocusing to her words. "Is that all you can think about? Your scars?" In a fit of rage, he deactivated the saber by throwing it to the ground. It bounced and throttled through the air and landed near the edge of the room with a powerful clunk.

He felt like an out of control child, biting down in his lip in spite he brought his hands to his face. Clenching air, he roared in frustration. The mask was meant to keep the beast inside. Not let it out, he fell hard against the opposite wall of room from where the saber had landed. Looking up to the ceiling, searching for a sign of peace, an exit. But it was to no avail, he was ALONE. He slid down the wall, lowering his head. Basking himself in pity and remorse. He brought force his hand, clenching the mask in the palm of his hand. He bathed in his anger, and with that brought eternal suffering and confusion.

Felicia wandered through the city streets, trying to make sense of the whole thing. She really felt bad for what she had said, but there was no stopping it. Ever since the moment they met, Cal had been hitting on her, and seemed to want nothing but her. It was sweet, but scary at the same time. Before she could process all of these thoughts, she felt a wave of anger that she knew could only have come from one person. "Oh no. Cal." Running as fast as she could, Felicia let the feeling of the man's emotions guide her to his location. Soon enough, she found herself once again facing Meta's ship. Running inside, she heard loud clanking and grunts. The sounds led her to one of the ship's many rooms, where she found him kneeling on the floor, his form crumpled and pathetic. the sight brought tears to her eyes, it was so heartbreaking. Kneeling behind him, she gently hugged him, kissing his head. "Oh Cal... I'm so sorry."

@Meta

Cal had been lying there for a few moments before a familiar prescience arrived. He had thought she was gone, he pondered on her words. She was sorry, her arms squeezed against his chest, and her lips met the cool metal of his mask. The mask was cool, but inside was a furnace of intense brooding. "You didn't need to come back here." He stated, his voice was emotionless. He swiftly brought his left hand up to his chest. Pressing a large hand against hers "I'm meant to be a Jedi...I shouldn't be like this..." He once again stated, the mask did little to hide his emotional conflict. He turned his head to her, dragging his swollen eyes to her. Defeat bid it's will behind them, and a single tear slipped through the cupped chin of the mask.

Sighing when she saw the mask on once more, Felicia frowned at him. "Please take that silly thing off...", she said quietly. Taking his hand in hers, she looked straight into his eye-slits. "Jedi are allowed to cry. It's not a defect. It's part of being alive."

@Meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom