Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Tour Guide

Cal relinquished his hold on her hand from his chest and yanked the mask from his face. "I wasn't talking about that, I'm talking about my anger." He turned away from her, disgusted by the mess he had made of their friendship. He called out his free hand and brought the saber to it, clenching it in his left hand. He lay there distraught, "I'm sorry Felicia." The words stained his pride, he hated what had happened. Bring his thumb around the activation switch of his saber, he was moments away from activating it, but stopped himself and removed his finger from the trigger. His arms became limp and belay with his eyes wide.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Shaking her head, Felicia caressed his face, catching a falling tear. "Don't be. We both need time to heal, and that's okay." She gave her words some thought for a second, then turned his head to look at her. "How about we give this relationship thing a break for a while, huh? Let's take our time, and maybe soon we can be a real couple. Does that sound good?"

@Meta

Cal nodded, and gently removed her hands from him. He stood up, straight and tall. He looked at her, "Sounds good to me." He took a moment, placing his hand on her shoulder. He took a desk breath, "Felicia, I want you to know. I'll always be th-" Cal was cut off by the sound of his comlink humming. He sighed and removed his hand from her shoulder, taking the com from his belt. He opened the holo pad and a small picture of his master appeared. "You're council meeting had been delayed. The republic have launched an attack on Ossus. I have a group of clones waiting for you in hangar 80 on the south end of the temple. Good luck padawan." The image flickered and disappeared. Cal states blankly at it, them turned to Felicia. "I...I..." There was a moment of shock as the words escaped his mouth. "I have to go." He then looked to Felicia. "I have to go and fight." He pondered deeply, then looked to Felicia again.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom