Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Tour Guide

Meta followed, helplessly. Lead to the patio. The area seemed deserted. He laughed, pushing back his hood. He took a moment, looking around again. No one was nearby, so. Following suite he pulled off his helmet. Only now his eyes were filled with something else, temptation. He let go of his helmet, it fell to the ground and bounced timidly.
Cal, wrapped his arms around her. "You make me happy." He said, leaning over her. His large arms gripping her close to him, her feet lightly lifting off the ground. His eyes on hers, he didn't feel as if anything else needed to be said. He just held her close to him.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Felicia looked up at Meta and smiled softly, her face blushing. "Cal, I feel as if i've just been asleep all these years, and you woke me up. Ruusan was just a barrier, but you helped me escape it." She stroked his cheek gently, wrapping her other arm around his neck, relishing how close they were. It was almost a dream. She hoped it wasn't a dream. All she could do was just stare into his eyes. To her, his imperfections made him perfect in every way.

@Meta

"I know that feeling.." He muttered, pulling her closer he kissed her passionately. Pulling her closer, his right arm reaching down and grabbing her leg and pulling it up to his waist. Wrapping his left arm around her waist. Kissing her and pulling her body against his. Smiling as he did so, he had never experienced something as sensational as how he felt around Felicia.

Felicia yelped in surprise as Meta pulled her leg up, and pulled away. Looking down, embarrassed, she swayed back and forth uneasily. "I'm not... I'm not ready for that just yet. Im sorry, maybe we should giv it some time before we take things any further? I like you, but all of this is new to me."

@Meta

Meta backed off, the smile still on his face. "It's okay." He smiled leaning his head against hers. "It's not a problem, whatever makes you happy Felicia." He still had the same confident smile on his face, even in the face of her doubt. "My apologies, but you're a little hard to resist." His smile widened as his comment was genuine, letting go of her thigh and just wrapped the arm around her body again, cradling her almost.

"I apologize too... but I need some to think. I hope you don't mind." Felicia lightly pushed him off, then straightened herself up before looking into his eyes. Hoping not to offend him, she gave him the same coy smile she had given earlier. "Don't worry, You're not in trouble. I'm gonna find a place of lodging, and I will see you in the morning. Jedi temple, two o'clock?"

@Meta

Meta nodded, his smiling withered down into a face of understanding. "Of course." He said, picking up his mask. He lifted it looking through the visor into the empty abyss of the mask. His tiger like eyes studying the masks every detail. Then back to Felicia. "2 sounds good." He agreed, nodding very lightly as he did.

Felicia nodded and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before heading back out from under the shelter. The rain had slowed down some, but she didn't mind it anyway. Sighing softly, she looked up into the sky, wondering just what would happen in the next five years of her life. Was he to become a revered Jedi? Or would something bad happen to her along the way? Only time could tell. She didn't have much time to think, however, as a man came from behind, cupped her mouth shut, ans began dragging her into an alley.

@Meta

Now, the thing about augmented ears. Every drip of water, every breath, every swallow, every sigh, every scratch, every mumble. He could hear. Then, as if on instinct. He sensed it, danger. His blade swung to his hand, his mask now covering his face. The silent tremor of his rage was unleashed, just as he began to understand the situation, the pulling, grabbing and shoving of what was transpiring between Felicia and whoever else had come on scene. Heavy boots began to run at an alarming speed. The Jedi sprung into life as he was near the alley soon, using force sends he saw the two not far away. Felicia was struggling under a much larger mans grasp. But, not before long the rain started again. Causing a thunder strike that led the man holding her to look up, now Meta was at the other end of the Alley way, his shadow just reaching the edge of the bigger mans feet. He didn't say anything, he kept his cool demeanour, however he was shaking with rage and terror inside. He could hear Felicia whimpering under the mans grasp. "Let her go and you can walk away from this." He said, now using his cold and blank voice, his soulless persona. His left hand gripped his blade behind his cloak, ready to spring into action if Felicia was hurt.

As soon as the man saw Meta, he chuckled and kissed Felicia's cheek, as three more emerged from the shadows. Looking him directly in the eye, he slowly brought a knife up to her neck. "I would drop that if I were you. One more step and ah gets the blade." He kept his gleeful smile on his face, his hands roaming Felicia's body. Tears were evident on her face, and her eyes pored into Meta's. They seemed to scream for help.

@Meta

Meta remained, calm, unmoving. Although, under the mask his eye twitched. The good part of him switched off, and then. The wind blurred as Meta became but a blur. The force propelled him into a rage, in but a second his hand grabbed the wrist of the man in front of his holding Felicia, in one mighty clench the wrist was broken, shattered and crushed. Next came the other hand, the one searching Felicia's body. He pulled it off her and knocked her back a few steps, taking the mans hand in both of his own massive hands, he twisted and pulled the arm right out of its socket. Then his knee into the mans upper leg, permanently putting him down. Then, using the force he dashed into them, they charged his carrying bats and crowbars, the crowbar hit against his wrist, bouncing off he grabbed it, yanking it from the hand of the thug, dropping it he brought up his fist into his skull, another charging him at that moment, the thugs fists raised he ran at Meta, the third thug bring up a bat from a swing. It broke on contact with Metas arm as he swerved around the second thug, grabbing his face and slamming violently into the wall of the alley, the final thug whimpered as he tried to run, and Meta took his Glaive from his belt, extending the blades he cut the man right up the chest, through bone and organ. His body spiralled and landed on the ground in a pool of blood. The thug that had originally gripped Felicia however was still alive. His eyes wide with terror. He whimpered trying to batter away Meta's arm as it clenched his shirt. Lifting his into the air, with one massive thud from the other his hand latched onto his face. Crushing it and paralysing the man by the neck. He dropped his body, then stabbed his with his own knife. He was going to lie there helpless and bleed out, he deserved it.
Meta stood over him, his inner anger had come to surface. Meta had killed those men, and he had liked it too. "Felicia..."

When the knife was knocked out of the thug's hand, it had cut a deep gash in Felicia's neck. Though she had enough time for a tiny help of pain, she had fallen unconscious before she hit the ground. She was losing blood fast, it pouring out of her jugular like a miniature waterfall. While she slept, she dreamed of Ruusan. It's peaceful fields were so inviting... She wished she were there now, walking with Fel'roth. Through her pain, the dream caused her to smile in her sleep.

@Meta

"Felicia!" He cursed himself for being so sluggish. However a cut to the neck was not as fatal as it used to be. He returned to a calm demeanour lifting her body. He raised his hand to her neck, thinking back on the healing spell he had been researching. He concentrated, focusing on the injury to her neck. She was loosing blood quickly although luckily it was a small gash. A blue aura surrounded his hand as he began to heal the gash. Surprisingly it was draining his energy very quickly. He had just enough energy to heal the gash and stop the bleeding, but it would scar. Meta fell back on the ground. Panting frantically, it had drained him.

The wound had healed rather nicely, but Felicia was still in her dream state, not nearly having enough energy to wake up again. However, once the cut was fixed, her breathing returned to normal, and her face returned to it's normal color.

@Meta

"Felicia..." He panted, shaking her. However she did not wake. He lifted her in his arms, and carried her. He began to stop panting, he sighed carrying her to his ship. The rain beating against his cloak, he carried her towards his ship.

(Time skip)

As they arrived at the landing pad, rain had left Meta soaking wet. Sighing he entered his ship, closing his landing pad. He made his way to his bedroom and left Felicia there. He left her there, he first checked the whole ship for any intruders, then he striped down to his Jedi robes, then removed his upper clothing. Revealing his body, it's scars and bruises he had received not long ago. He sat silently in a room with no doors opposite of where Felicia was sleeping.

Hours later, Felicia finally came to. Opening her eyes tiredly, she tried to get up, but failed miserably. Trying a second time, she succeeded, and began looking around her. It took her a minute to realize she was in Meta's ship. "Cal...?"

@Meta

Meta's eyes remained closed, he had been maintaining meditation for hours on end. "I'm in the opposite room..." He called, unaware he wasn't wearing a shirt. His muscles were bulging, veins pumping mildly throughout his body, scars featured for every inch of skin that was on his body. His muscles tense due to recent events. He awaited Felicia to enter.

Getting up, Felicia wandered over to the room he was in. She blushed at first when she saw his form, but quickly got over it once she sat next to him. Come to think of it, she had never seen him like this. He seemed completely on guard now... Though what she sensed told her that it wasn't for his sake, instead it was for hers. "Are you okay?"

@Meta

Neither of his eyes opened, he remained completely still. "...I'm...fine." The worlds were lost on him, they were only for her comfort, but they did not reassure him. He could feel her through the force.

Felicia ran a finger over her scar, and realized what happened. "Cal, I may not know much about the force, but I know that took a lot of energy to heal me. You should've taken me to a med center instead of risking yourself." She stroked his cheek gently, turning his head. "Come on, look at me."

@Meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom