Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG (Jedi) stories and spicy adventures

Made a couple of these LFG's before and figured I'd give it another shot!

I'm open to a lot of things, and I always like playing into other people's stories as well if they want folks to join. So if you'd just like to write with Valery or have an idea as to how she can play into something, feel free to let me know! But here are some ideas for threads:

• Jedi adventure: Classic star wars stuff — Valery and your Jedi character go on some kind of assignment together and solve a problem or get in trouble.
  • War stories: Valery is very involved in the big war against the Brotherhood of the Maw. If you'd like to do something more related to that, I'm down to set something up for it!
  • Empire stories: I've started writing with more folks from the Empire, and would love to do more of it. So if someone is interested with a character there, I'd love to work out some cool story angle.
  • Random encounters: Are you playing a Sith, Mandalorian or even a NFU? We can come up with a cool adventure or encounter!

Also always down for other ideas, just let me know! :)

I'd be game for jedi adventures, hopefully wrapping up some threads here in a bit but then I'll be more than ready!
Woohoo! Shoot me a message when you're ready and we'll get something started :) Can DM me here or on discord at Val#4511

okay, sounds good.
Wanna get a Jedi thing going with just Val and Caltin? :p

We could actually finish getting Omen's lightsaber.
Yup yup! I figured we'd do it after our current thread :)

We have some unfinished business from Denon.

Mrs. Noble.
I could use some new boots~

43a7d59341580024607e360c59e836a1.gif

But of course I'd be down to clown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom