Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Shadow/Bryn'adûl Story | Fall of Ciomia

​Hey guys, Kian asked me to put this up for this thread.
This is just a little OOC for us to set up a posting order for our groups so things don't get too hectic. Seeing as I think we're pretty much even in terms of numbers, I figure the best way to do this is by splitting it as such.

1. [member="Kian Karr"]
2. [member="Ehud"]
3. [member="Lynette Lykova"]
4. [member="Naramphra"]
5. [member="Allyson Locke"]
6. [member="Hrajlmak'Natok"]
7. [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
8. [member="Crona'Tas"]
9. [member="Jyoti Nooran"]
10. @Tathra Khaeus
11. [member="Celiana"]
12. ​[member="Morteg"]
13. [member="Gnost Karr"]

​SO MANY PEOPLE! I won't be joining immediately but, hopefully this'll kick things into motion.

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Gnost Karr"] - You're probably next in line at the Jedi table. As, I have no idea what [member="Celiana"] 's schedule is IRL. :)

[member="Hrajlmak'Natok"]

Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got this one. If you wanna come into my tent to check up though, that's certainly something you can do while we wait for the Jedi to show up.

Y'know, if they weren't so slow ;)

Lynette Lykova

L
Ehud said:
Y'know, if they weren't so slow ;)
tumblr_p8rz24lby51xoammgo2_500.gif

A wizard is never late. Nor, are they early.

They arrive, precisely, when they mean to.

Following [member="Lynette Lykova"]'s post [which was great, btw] we'll stick to the Posting Order from here on out.

| [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Ehud"] | [member="Naramphra"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Hrajlmak'Natok"] | [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] | [member="Crona'Tas"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Celiana"]
​| [member="Morteg"] | [member="Gnost Karr"] |

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Tathra Khaeus"] - Roger roger.

[member="Kian Karr"] - I noticed you mentioned "encrypted signals" in your first post. I daned not to include them in my last post with the system scan as, I wasn't quiet sure what significance you might have had in mind for them later. That said, if you'd still like the crew to notice these signals before making landfall? I'll leave that decision up to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom