Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jedi Robes | NJO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
JEDI ROBES

"Your sleeves are cut to allow exaggerated movements of your arms. Likewise, the long tunic, which appears as if it would impede your movement, also allows freedom of motion. Of equal importance is the fact that in combat its swirling motion will distract an opponent's eyes." ― Mitth'raw'nuruodo
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
jedi_robes.png

• Intent: To create traditionally-designed Jedi Robes for the NJO Jedi, to modern standards
  • Image Source: Wookieepedia
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Jedi Apparel, Jedi Robes
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Protective Robes
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Low
    • Kinetic: Low
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Sonic: High
    • Elemental: Very High
    • Environmental: High
    • Other: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Offers protection against environmental and harsh conditions
  • Lightweight but durable, made of resilient and long-lasting materials
  • Electrically insulated, fireproofing, sonic dampening, toxic filtering
  • Accessorized with Jedi Utility Belt and other common Jedi items/personal effects
STRENGTHS
  • Protects against the elements
  • Resistant against more direct sources of fire, electricity, sonics & toxins
  • Multiple layers provide adaptable clothing focused on generalized Jedi survival
WEAKNESSES
  • Lacks durability of combat-specific armors
  • Low resistance to blasters and lightsabers and kinetics
  • Excessive damage to materials can result in less effective properties
DESCRIPTION
A modernized fabrication of the more traditionally designed Jedi robes, these vestments provide a Jedi with resistance and protection against a range of environment and survival conditions. When manufactured, the purpose was to provide alternatives to armor or combat-focused wear, while taking into account the number of non-typical threats a Jedi might face in the galaxy; whether from extreme weather, toxic environments, or similar harsh conditions. The Jedi robes are composed of three primary layers:

The first is a Biomesh body glove, which provides close-skin protection against - and assistance with filering of - toxins, while having been overlayed with sonic dampening enhancement. The second is a full body tunic, the most visible clothing layer, which is composed of a Synthweave-Denym material weave and provides fireproofing, electricity resistance and protection against harsh conditions. And the final layer is Rycrit Leather wraps, which typically cover the torso and are held in place by a belt, which are naturally-insulated against electrical hazard, while being inlaid with Kashyyyk Silk for material resilience.

The robes are then complemented by an all-temperature cloak, as well as accessorized by Jedi and personal equipment, typically on belts or pouches. And finally, due to the lightweight and flexible nature of the robes, they can also be combined with Jedi armor plating for combat suitability...

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Jand Talo Jand Talo

Very nicely made!
  • Please link the GA to the Affiliation (I mean like this): New Jedi Order. Or link the NJO Codex link, if they have one.
  • Your ratings are overpowered (+1), please edit.
  • And please specify what the "Other" means. Because with it, easy to abuse it. It is easy to say, oh yes, the "other" means for example electricity, radiation but even emans disruptor, etc. I recommend to write the "Other" as Average and mention only one extra resistances as higher than Average.

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Jand Talo Jand Talo

Very nicely made!
  • Please link the GA to the Affiliation (I mean like this): New Jedi Order. Or link the NJO Codex link, if they have one.
  • Your ratings are overpowered (+1), please edit.
  • And please specify what the "Other" means. Because with it, easy to abuse it. It is easy to say, oh yes, the "other" means for example electricity, radiation but even emans disruptor, etc. I recommend to write the "Other" as Average and mention only one extra resistances as higher than Average.
MANIAC MANIAC
I believe I've made the changes requested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom