Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Pilot Thing

Shyyo_Squadron_Banner.png

SHYYYO SQUADRON CALLS JEDI PILOTS!

s2_1.png

Have a natural talent for piloting? An itch to take to the skies and defend the galaxy? Your gifts may just be what the safety of civilization depends on. The newly formed Shyyyo Squadron seeks to harness the force sensitivity of Jedi pilots to carve a new path forward in naval security, fending off those who may threaten the peace of the Alliance. With the return of organized crime and the growing strength of the Sith in the shadows, now is the time to hone your skills and take to the stars....

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?

That's right, it's Jedi Pilot Squadron time. First off I wanna give a shout out to Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren for the awesome div. The Y-Wing mouse arrow is such a cool touch. Second, this is something I've been scheming up for a while now, as evident by my recent piloting social thread I'm sure, but I hope to sorta share the set up with you all today and stir some interest....

Membership?
  • If you have a Jedi who do be a pilot, you're in. I want the structure of the squadron to be looser, with flexibility for people to jump into threads as they see fit without bogging the entire writing process down by tying schedules together. Every writer has a different pace, after all, so I think it'll be good for pacing to be fluid depending on the writer. There will be a roster though for those who wanna really lean into the piloting stuff, which brings me to...

Roster?
  • This here is the thread for those who wanna make themselves known for the roster. Currently there are three main starfighters that Shyyyo Squadron will be rolling with, and the roster is going to reflect these core fighters...
    • Epo-1 Delta-class Light Interceptor | This is the high speed, high turn interceptor ship, reminiscent to the beloved Eta-2. This is for folks looking for higher speeds and Tokyo Drift-esc escapades but in space.
    • B077 Blueside Y-Wing | The y-wing is a classic bomber, and the ship itself is pretty self-explanatory. Slower ship, slower turns, but heavy weaponry for taking out capital ships, and this one also has dummy defense stats.
    • I-33 Deliverance-class Starfighter | This ship is based design wise on the Liberty-class (a bit of my SWTOR bias bleeding through), serving as the all-around vessel. It doesn't highly excel in any stat, but it's flexible in the air for those looking to play a little but of offense and support at the same time.
    • NEW EDITION (Thanks Valery Noble Valery Noble ) Jedi Vector Mk 2 | A more defensive ship for folks looking for a less lethal option if that's their thing. Just make sure you don't loose concentration or your lightsaber.
  • For the roster (if you are interested), you can go ahead and comment one of two things. If you want to focus on a specific ship, state which one you want to focus on with an optional secondary ship. If you want to bounce between the three as you please that's also a choice. None of this is 100% concrete, but for the roster it'll be nice info to have.

This is just the initial blurb explaining everything though. I still got some work to do as far as getting Shyyyo Squadron submitted in the codex and get more art figured out. Also for those looking to use Amz's awesome div you can find that here. I'm pretty excited to get this rolling, especially because it seems like the site is gearing up for some more spicy intergalactic conflict, so I hope this is something that y'all find to be a cool thing to engage with.

Pitch over. Goodnight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom