Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship I-33 Deliverance-class Starfighter | NJO Dogfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-33 DELIVERANCE-CLASS STARFIGHTER
NJO DOGFIGHTER

star_wars_liberator_class_starfighter_by_adamkop_deu9na3-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Adaptable, capable of filling many rolls.
  • Magna Lock, allowing the ship to attach to any metal surface.
  • Sensor Jammer provides increased stealth.
WEAKNESSES
  • Sensor Jammer affects friend and foe alike.
  • High maintenance vessel, with more advanced equipment requiring increased care.
DESCRIPTION
The I-33 Deliverance-class Starfighter is the spiritual successor to the Liberator-class Starfighter, developed by Incom by commission of the New Jedi Order. The vessel is an all-around dogfighter, with a flexible design that makes a good backbone for squadron building. While they are not designed to be highly specialized in any one trait, their balanced nature makes them more unpredictable as they can slip into any role, though they are primarily dogfighting vessels. For increased utility for scouting and ambushes, the ship was equipped with Magna Locks for attaching to any metal surface, as well as Sensor Jammers to avoid detection. This does, however, come with the drawback of effecting allies as well, though it does give it some edges that help it compete with faster starfighters.

Last edited:

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Okay! I'll be judging this one as well!

So this is kinda of like the last one that I judged because it's a little underpowered but I saw in your description you want it to be an even keeled fighter, so I'm willing to approve it with it being underpowered but in my opinion if you want it to be even but still deadly you could increase the armament, maneuverability and speed by one and everything except defesne still be even.

Like I said before the decision is ultimately yours so just hit me back up with you decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom