Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Excalibur

Cedric Dorn

C
I've decided to special snowflake myself.

A bit ago i had Diana create a sword named Tyrfing. This sword is basically the opposite of a Sith Sword. It empowers lightsiders and harms darksiders. It does this by being infused with the force power Force Light. It's a factory submitted sword and is as i said essentially the antithesis of a Sith Sword, making it a very powerful weapon for pretty much any Jedi.

The Sword itself is kind of famous in my mind, it was used to kill Velok, Fight Mikhail Shorn, and helped defeat the Emperor Kaine Zambrano. I like to believe that most Jedi are aware of it for that simply fact.

The Sword however has a sort of "curse" on it. Every time the blade is drawn, someone has to die by it(So far its one PC and about 10 NPC's) without fail. Because of this Diana has decided to place the blade in a very public place, in a sort of...Excalibur esque fashion.

This means that anyone is welcome to try and draw the blade, anyone at all. The Catch is in order to actually draw the blade you need my OOC permission ;) If any if you ever want to give it a shot shoot me a PM about it and start a thread. If i think you've developed your character enough and deserve it i'll totally let you draw it and of course use it :)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/20702-the-sword-in-thecarbonite/

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Diana Moridena said:
The Sword however has a sort of "curse" on it. Every time the blade is drawn, someone has to die by it
Haha. Very Light-side. Such feels. Pls buff. Much wow. :D :p

(Now I kind of want it. Mmm.)

I am half a foot tall. I promise that you've nothing to fear... even if I succeeded, its hard to impale someone when the weapon's grip is bigger than you are. @[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

Besides, I've already got an awesome sword:

dragons_flame_stock_photo_by_joshthehedgehog15-d6q3yj4.png
joshref_by_joshthehedgehog15-d74kta5.png

Cedric Dorn

C
Cato Neimoidia. This is.where the sword is and where Diana has "retired" to. So if you just pop up there shell find you...or youll find her.

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Diana Moridena"]

I'll give this a go. It'd give me a good excuse to use the thorin w/sword pictures for Carn, and I really like the idea of him struggling with the whole curse thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom