Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Business - Give me Your drinks

Soren Dar

S
Hello! As linked to the left of these words is my characters bio. I would really like to get one or two more stories with him going. Short info about him, to get a grasp beyond the brief sheet:
Soren is inspired by Altair (visually and acrobatic), Ravenor (from 40k, an inquisitor, so he is investigating a lot and moving around to secure dangerous stuff, protecting people etc, fighting evil), Tony Stark (as in a relation with his droid and sometimes a bit sarcastic) and Mace Windu (pretty much Jedi views). He is a very nice, empathic but also determined dude.

My ideas and plans are less war and combat focused and if, rather PvE or in a very story-telling mode. Not having epic lightsaber clashes every minute or slaughtering hundreds of NPCs. Nor Galaxy saving arcs or discovering the Holocron of Darth Vader or Yoda somewhere. Much more grounded and 'average'. :)

Investigations, Artifacts, crime hunting, dark side cults, solving disputes between locals, supporting 'chaotic good' smugglers, doing some training and teaching. Just a few examples.

Any kind of character which could work with a Jedi and who a Jedi would work with is welcome. I hope to find a good long-term writing partner or some situational ones.

Respond here if you can see yourself or just poke me on Discord.

Cheers

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Hello! As linked to the left of these words is my characters bio. I would really like to get one or two more stories with him going. Short info about him, to get a grasp beyond the brief sheet:
Soren is inspired by Altair (visually and acrobatic), Ravenor (from 40k, an inquisitor, so he is investigating a lot and moving around to secure dangerous stuff, protecting people etc, fighting evil), Tony Stark (as in a relation with his droid and sometimes a bit sarcastic) and Mace Windu (pretty much Jedi views). He is a very nice, empathic but also determined dude.

My ideas and plans are less war and combat focused and if, rather PvE or in a very story-telling mode. Not having epic lightsaber clashes every minute or slaughtering hundreds of NPCs. Nor Galaxy saving arcs or discovering the Holocron of Darth Vader or Yoda somewhere. Much more grounded and 'average'. :)

Investigations, Artifacts, crime hunting, dark side cults, solving disputes between locals, supporting 'chaotic good' smugglers, doing some training and teaching. Just a few examples.

Any kind of character which could work with a Jedi and who a Jedi would work with is welcome. I hope to find a good long-term writing partner or some situational ones.

Respond here if you can see yourself or just poke me on Discord.

Cheers

Investigation? Crime hunting? Now you're speaking my language! I'm up for it if you're up for it.

Hey, mate!

We're already on a thread together - and I'll be awfully disappointed if our two characters don't meet during the battle.

Aside from that, I'm down with any chill character-developing RP.

GreyJedi GreyJedi Share some info about your character, I am always curious about Starkiller-aesthetics. :)

Your wish is my command lol

Soren Dar Your name seems very familiar...anyway, would love to rp, and see some potential options. I recently got back from a hiatus, so bear with me if I'm a little...clunky I guess.

Some casual stuff:
Ardon Tillian. One of the two smugglers I mainly use, the other is less a smuggler and more a scientist who just does whatever she wants at the time. He's a pretty good person and generally quite empathetic, has trouble speaking due to a brain injury that has been replaced with droid parts. "Ardon Tillian = Talks like: droid" basically. Probably one of my least powerful characters actually as I specifically wanted someone very normal. While technically a smuggler, he also just in general does transport goods, and might transfer a couple passengers. Technically he is mildly force sensitive, but it's not enough to use it. Just enhance his reaction times/awareness.

Salis (This one) Marai V'Trechen. She's my second made character on the site, and the one with the most threads. She's also probably my most or second most practically powerful. (I have ones that could outrank her if they either turned dark side, or had more intense combative training. But she has basically lived in violence by choice). She'd work with jedi, against jedi, whatever. If it involved violence, she wanted in. She wasn't an idiot about it, but killing and fighting was her thing. Used to be Jen'ari sith, then a merc, then a second in command for a minor faction, then when that faction merged with another (into the Zweihander Union) she willingly took up a much smaller role of Major which she is now. If Soren happened to be chasing crime, artifacts, solving disputes, or training, in the Eternal Empire territory, plenty of reason she could be involved even on his side. Since you mentioned you're not out for epic duels, we could avoid the situations where the two would fight. She's mellowed somewhat, and I intend to continue to mellow her. Either to the point she basically splits in two in a way, or to where she almost becomes light side. Somewhat explained by her Children, and the death of her husband, but also just 44 years of basically overstimulation in violence. I do think some fun stuff could just be going a philosophy route or something, whether while doing their stuff or along the way. Salis's philosophy has literally been "If you enjoy it have at it, and if I enjoy it I'll have at it, but if it detriments me I'll have at you too."

Mariah Marr: Might also work well. Smuggler/scientist I mentioned. Much older than she looks or acts most of the time due to a necklace from her parents that stopped her aging. She's not force sensitive, nor is she the most capable fighter, but is very knowledgable and resourceful. She takes all sorts of jobs and has done almost everything, though avoids direct violence. She tends to rely on her droids and a droid body that she can operate remotely to do any combative stuff. "Investigations, Artifacts, crime hunting, dark side cults, solving disputes between locals, supporting 'chaotic good' smugglers, doing some training and teaching" literally all of this is something she could get involved in.

Anyway these are the ones I can suggest at the moment, if you're interested, great! Maybe pm or discord. If not, that's fine. Have fun regardless!

Soren Dar

S
Salis Salis Gonna share some secret with you. Speak out the name loudly and do not make a pause between first and second name ;)
But I just very recently made the name up.

You got a lot of options for us :D let's chat on Discord.

GreyJedi GreyJedi Do you have a possible story in mind?

Soren Dar
I cannot believe you snuck that in there and I was this oblivious lol...

Oh and, I tried to find your discord, but I can't seem to figure out where they put it. Tried finding it on discord but that didn't work either. Here's mine
Amicus#8495. Or you could post or send yours and I could message you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom