Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Jedhamour rêve | GA Dominion of Jedha

header2021.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Action:
Exploration/Collection
Objective 2: Kyber Mines
Interaction: Open
Attire

Br8YpBr.png

It had been quite sometime since Seto had interacted with anything akin to Kyber crystals, even his own lightsabers had been collecting dust. But as he approached the mine, his anxieties lessened as he remembered why he was here in the first place. Focusing in on himself, Seto ventured forward as his eyes aimed ahead to explore the mines of Jehda. Just need to watch out for the others.
Seto had relied on his ability to keep parts of his life private as he allowed other parts to be very popularized with the public. A way to hide in plain sight, and keeping his Force Sensitivity a secret matter was important to keep himself well above and away from needing to explain himself. Makes life simpler that way. Seto mused as he continued to walk down deeper into the mines. He needed to make sure he was alone before attempting to find the right crystals for his special project back home. Connection to the Force was paramount for that process and he couldn’t exactly keep himself hidden from others during.
His footsteps continued to echo down the large mine shaft, Seto kept his arms to his side as he silently inspected the faint glow of the crystals around him. He knew he didn’t need to personally visit these mines himself but a part of him didn’t trust the proxies available to not keep themselves silent afterwards. Credits can buy a lot of things, but certainty isn’t one of those things.
Seto knelt down and outstretched his hand slightly, an attempt to focus and allow himself to clear the thoughts of the greater galaxy outside of this mine. He closed for several moments, his breathing turned even, before suddenly he opened his eyes and continued down the cavern.

pink_kyber_2.png

Kyber Mines

Linny continued onwards, as carefully as she could, feeling a little better. At the very least, she was supposed to be having weird feelings and sensations around the crystals. It would have been very embarrassing if both Jedi looked at her like she was crazy. She wasn't sure she could live with that sort of judgement from the much more senior Jedi.

She kept walking forwards, following that intangible path laid before her, deeper into the mines. The tunnel turned, the light fading more and more as they ventured deeper. Nothing but the shimmer and reflection from the kyber, glowing in countless different shades. Nothing but the soft warmth of the glowlamp, reflecting and refracting in the nearby crystals, casting iridescent rainbows in the few pools of light nearby.

"Do not move. We are being watched."

Linny froze instantly, her eyes going as wide as an ocean. The instant afterwards, the whole shaft was bathed in the sharp, pure whiteness from Master San Tekka's lightsaber. Then... she saw them. The Guardians. Stood so perfectly still, without even a second's hesitation or surprise, even with the saber at them.

"Eeep..." Linny squeaked, her eyes irresistibly drawn to the weapons. The lightbows. The white-hot plasma close to one of their throats...

Please don't slip please don't slip please don't slip

Fortunately, it seemed like Master San Tekka knew this one. When he extinguished his saber, Linny finally remembered to breath. A couple of quick gasps in the cool air, as she faced back towards her destination. Only, after the blinding whiteness of the saber, the tunnel seemed darker than ever before.

"Oh, for the love of... damn it..." she muttered, fishing for her torch again. Even with the dull, yellow beam there seemed to be more and more darkness. Linny scrambled a little closer to the wall, shuffling and pushing her boots through the dirt and dust as she reached out, just to help herself.

"Master San Tekka? Knight Kastle? I'm really struggling to see here," she said, failing to keep the panic out of her voice. Nonetheless, she kept moving. She had to. There was little else to do but follow the coil that tugged at her heart, pulsing to the same beat and flow of her life's essence. Slowly, carefully, pushing through the crystal-spotted darkness as her eyes strained for the light. Coming very carefully to a vast opening that blossomed out into an enormous, crystal-lined cavern.

It's here...

Somewhere in the cavern, the crystal lay. And she could almost hear it clicking, scratching, moving in the emptiness ahead.

"Here."

Ilian Kastle Ilian Kastle Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

Tag: Kalie Alverez | Aaris Kolden | Viera Viera | Open to interaction
Attire: Dress
Objective: 1 - Hearts over Jedha

The festival was kicking off in full swing and Kat was enjoying the atmosphere of the party, it was nice to get out and about for once. Kat was sitting at a bench and watching things going on, there was someone walking around blindfolded which was assuming to Kat, so much that she had to stifle a chuckle. Wandering around in a blindfold just seemed to be a dangerous way to walk around, unless you could use the Force to guide your path. There was a guy looking over to her in a very unusual attire, it was odd but she was not going to judge someone for what they are wearing. She smiled warmly to the guy and gave her a wave. Looking around the place, seemed like there was couple portraits which she was going to avoid with a yardstick.

For now, she needed to find something to eat and then maybe she would get a drink. Drink might make this whole situation more bearable. Standing up, she wandered around the place and spotted a good food stall, the smell was hard to refuse. Selecting a couple of items to eat, she ate as she checked out some of the stalls. There was some items on sale, gifts and decorations that celebrated love and intimacy. It was curious to see how others created decorations to promote love and relationships, what traditions were built by others.

As she walked, thinking in her deep thoughts, she narrowly avoided the blindfolded woman. Her deep thoughts had not bad her aware of her surroundings, so she had nearly bumped into the woman. "Sorry, was lost in thought." Kat said quickly to the woman as she moved on her way to the bar. A drink to settle her feelings and calm her thoughts sounded like a good idea. Sitting at the bar, she ordered a whisky and looked around bar.

Last edited:

Kalie Alverez

K
KAlv-SIA-Logo.png

MISSION CODENAME: HEARTS OVER JEDHA (OPEN TO INTERACTION)
AGENT:
KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: [UPDATED] RESPOND TO SIA DIRECTOR
IVI IVI
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la / REPRESENT GA PRESENCE AT EVENT
COVER ALIAS: N/A

Kalie paused as she felt her data pad vibrate, signaling that she had received a message. Her heart jumped at the possibility of it being Gramani. She sat back down in the chair momentarily as she slid it out of her handbag, unlocking the screen and...

"Oh." She said softly to herself, realizing it was coming from an encrypted SIA channel. She put it back in her bag and stood up, giving the street artist a polite smile and a nod as she excused herself and walked over to a stone wall away from most of the crowd so as to have a little more privacy.

She typed in her encrypted password and realized that the message was from the Director herself! Kalie pulled her head back slightly with a furrowed brow, a look of surprise and confusion on her face. She rarely received personal messages from the Director.

It must be important.

She opened the message and read it quickly, then looked up and out at the crowd of people, looking for any strange signs or behaviors. She knew that the SIA had a team who was going to be working on moving some experimental projects off the planet... a chemical agent of some kind, she remembered.

She did not know the details, but if she was getting a private message from the director, it was probably safe to assume that the worst had happened and that there had been a containment leak of some kind. Her eyes widened, knowing that if that was the case, it was quite possible that she and everyone else in the festival could be in significant danger.

She quickly walked in to the crowd, looking at the many people that surrounded her... the venders... everyone. Suddenly her eyes locked on to an odd couple that was awkwardly making out in the middle of the street... much to the disturbance of those around them.

'Well... it is the festival of love... right?' she thought to herself, wondering if this was normal behavior. But then, she began to witness some very strange occurrences...

One vender seemed to be trying to grab a mans wife against her will, and the husband was almost ready to start throwing punches... Until suddenly the husband completely changed gears, and instead grabbed onto the vender himself, trying to kiss him, much to the dismay of his wife.

"What...? What is this...?" Kalie was pulled from her thoughts as she felt a hand on her shoulder, tugging at her. She turned around to see the kind old street artist that she had talked to just a few moments ago.

"...Yes?" She asked inquiringly, but the older man suddenly grabbed both of her shoulders and tried to pull her in for a kiss!

"Perhaps my lady can join me for a special painting session... in my apartment!" He said, stroking her arm with his hand as he puckered his lips and closed his eyes, moving in closer to her...

"AAAAAA!" She exclaimed in shock, pulling carefully away from his grip and pushing him away from her, "Noooooo thaaaanks!" She quickly left the man, running past some more strange interactions as she pulled out her data pad and quickly typed out a response to IVI,

Lots of anomalies! Many attendants appear to be affected by some strong lustful influence. How should I proceed?

She quickly hit enter, sending the response back to IVI IVI . She reached frantically into her handbag and pulled out a light pink scarf, wrapping it quickly around her mouth and nose multiple times in an attempt to keep anything that might be in the air out of her lungs for as long as possible.

She stepped out of the crowds finally and got to a place were there were less people. She stopped by a stone wall, placing her hand up against it as she breathed heavily through the scarf, a bit winded from the run. She looked over and saw someone who appeared to be a Jedi, wearing common Jedi robes but with a little more... pink on them. She took a few steps towards Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo , holding the scarf up to her face still with one hand,

"Are you with the Alliance, Jedi?" She asked, "I believe a chemical has been released into the air, I might need your help!" She then paused, noticing that he appeared to be struggling a little bit.

She tilted her head slightly to the side, "Are you ok?" she asked, hoping he wasn't infected as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
love-1.gif

vgSMXsQ.png

SIA AGENT DREDEC
SURVEILLANCE DIVISION

Relan Dredec was one of those people you saw, and then forgot about. Which is what made him such a good agent. There were thousands of human males in the galaxy that looked like him, walked like him, and talked like him. But there was only one of him.

He could blend in and disappear in a moment's notice, another brigand, another criminal. He was valuable in any criminal investigations, thanks to his unique personality, connections, and history. And the swoop gang tattoos permanently etched him as able to blend in whenever and wherever- he was a perfect deep-cover agent, and it worked for Coruscant as well as it did anywhere else in the galaxy.

Even without a firearm, Relan emanated lethality, like a panther creeping through the woods behind you. He made people uncomfortable to say the least. So when the message came from higher to arrest the Special Forces soldier taking a swim, he was more than willing.

Until he was looking at a pie.

He really wanted that piece of pie. In fact, he wanted to know what that pie was doing later for dinner.

Relan blinked a few times, before cocking his head. He had to verbalize it to get his brain away from the thought process.

"That pie does not want to go on a date, Relan."

He said to himself, turning his head towards the rest of the crowd. Everyone else was smooching on each other, but Relan really wanted that pie. Wanted to marry it. Have little pies with it- little pies with big foreheads, like him. Something was wrong.

He put his earpiece in, tapping into the SIA comms on the planet. Blacksite protection had been his rotation for a few weeks, and an overhaul of security protocols dictated that agents should at least have a communicator on them, at the least. It was easy to put on a communicator earpiece, it was harder to do when your dominate hand was desperately holding onto a piece of pie.

He ran inside of a tent, desperately trying to get a hold of himself, while simultaneously eating aforementioned pie.

"This is Dredec- can confirm the compound is airborne."

He left the mic on while he ate the pie, nearly crying because of how good it was.

"God I love pie."

Relan was losing it, and losing it badly. Other people were going after... other people. Smooching and love for each other, but Relan just wanted the entirety of the collection of pies and sweets available at the festival. Dredec could regain his composure in the tent- but for now, he was happily eating the pie.

Objective 1 - Hearts over Jedha
Outfit - Casual (Is currently blindfolded)
Tags - Kat Decoria Kat Decoria (Interacting) | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Kalie Alverez | Aaris Kolden

Surprisingly, Viera had little issue walking around the festival while blindfolded. The thin red material helped, but the Thyrsian was also using the Force to guide her movements. Easily weaving between crowds of people, perusing the various stalls that caught her interest. There was a myriad of smells in the air, the perfect cover for an airborne chemical to go unnoticed.

Viera had managed to find a bite to eat, albeit they were several small bites, nothing substantial. Just festive delicacies that were being laid out front and center across numerous stalls. She had also discovered a few others who were blindfolded too. It seemed as though the old lady hadn’t been pulling her leg.

Or...her leg wasn’t the only one she had pulled today.

She was standing before another stall, watching as a couple teenagers played the game. Ring Toss it was called, though the ‘rings’ were heart shaped to fit the theme. There were various stuffed animals to win, the higher the points, the bigger the prize.

Viera felt a presence at the last moment, a woman almost walking into her. There was some irony there, with someone almost walking into the person blindfolded, and not the other way around.

That’s quite all right...” Her voice trailed off as she watched the woman walk past. Viera caught a couple details through the blindfold. Long white hair, and a green dress. A striking combination.

An idea crossed the Thyrsian’s mind, and it barely took a few seconds before she was on the move again. Viera slid into the seat next to Kat, quickly ordering whatever was the festive special today.

So...come here often?” Viera barely made it several seconds before her seriousness broke into an amused snort. “Seriously though, I get it’s the Festival of Love ‘n’ all but…” Viera spun in her seat, looking out at the crowds of people. “Am I the only one who’s thinking everyone’s going a bit crazy?

Tag: Viera Viera (Engaging) | Kalie Alverez | Aaris Kolden
Attire: Dress
Objective: 1 - Hearts over Jedha

As the bartender handed over her drink, they were clearly looking very distracted with their attention going back and forth to someone else, who was then staring lovingly at someone else. It was confusing, she wasn't sure what was going on since Kat hadn't really interacted with the people but everyone seemed to be looking and acting a little crazy. She noticed that the woman that she nearly bumped into was sitting next to her at the bar, offering a polite smile and chuckle at the joke, Kat tried to figure out if the blindfold was a style choice, perhaps she was blind or if it was something else that was going on. Looking around at the festival at large, it did seem to be going heavy on the love aspect of the event.

"Yeah... Not sure what is going in terms of everyone. Perhaps this is traditional for Jedha?" Kat shrugged as she turned back to the woman keeping her company, taking a sip of her drink. "So, sorry for asking this but is that blindfold a fashion choice or are you Miraluka?" Kat asked in a little forward but she was curious and couldn't help herself about it. Taking another sip of her drink, Kat could feel something changing in her body, feeling a hot flush reaching her cheeks. She was feeling her body start get warm and an attraction forming for the stranger.

Kat was unsure what was happening to her, attempting to be cool and not reveal the feelings that seem to be growing inside the young Echani woman. "So... urm... what brought you to the festival?" Biting her bottom lip, nerves taking over.

M5SbLU8.jpg

Objective: BYOO - Pay tribute to The Temple of Kyber
Gear: Lightsaber

kwzlsmL.png

My arrival at the temple was anything short of imaginations; a structure built to further engage my enthusiasm. Gathered about the holistic temple where pilgrims of all species, each individual seeking to bask in the reflective light of the newly, and processed, reconstruction of the temple; some positioned in a genuflection state, some chanting in unified tongues, and some chanting in a language unfamiliar to me. The whole scene displayed before me was warming, religiously comforting in a way. And yet, the Force felt wounded here.

Casually I moved through the masses, hiding my hilt under my robes, whilst drawing myself closer to the temple's maw. I didn't fear these people, nor should they fear me; but I surmised if they saw the lightsaber on my hip two opinions would impede my entrance into the temple. The first, was easy to understand. The Holy City was nearly destroyed by the minions of a Dark Emperor, some believing the Jedi had forsaken them; their lives defended by rebels and terrorists. The people, most misinformed of the events surrounding the near extinction of the Jedi, harbor resentment of the Order.

The second, which I could almost understand, was the arrival of a Jedi here meant the salvation plaguing them from the Sith, or any Dark Sided political movements. To my knowledge, no Jedi had stepped foot inside the Kyber Temple since the days of the old Jedi regime. And if per chance this gathering of souls amassed around the temple where looking or praying for a sign, a second coming of the Jedi, to give them the confidence to fight the encroaching darkness; I wasn't their savior sent to put them on the path of salvation, or rebellion.

It was the wound in the Force engulfing the temple that both interested and concerned me. I'm of the belief that there is no balance of the Force required; the Force is the Force, and it will always endure. And yet, this wound threating the temple was cause for concern...

Auteme Auteme | VIBES

"Well, maybe-" she stopped herself, realizing she'd been about to ask a question. She tried again. "Tell me about Serenno. Your life before you left; all that. And then... your life as a spacer, before you started fighting the Sith?"
"Yeah...sure."

He grabbed the kebab with his free hand, immediately taking a chunk out of some of the meat like a starving slave. Lucien delved into his past from the start, beginning from his earliest memories as the youngest noble son of Serenno, and leading into Jedi training beneath the wandering master who took him under his wing at the behest of his grandfather. He went into the intricacies of Serennoan nobility, breaking down the titles of the upper nobility who formed the royal house. It was a ton of information, and he was afraid that he was going off on a tangent by the time he'd covered it all.

But in a way he was excited to talk about his home for once. For once he was able to speak about his past, a topic that he'd avoided for so long. It felt as if a weight was being lifted off his chest ever so gradually. Well, until the rougher parts of his past came into play.

"...So yeah. I was supposed to be a Sith." He continued after swallowing another bite of the kebab. "Turns out my grandfather made a deal with the Empire. The fealty of the Royal Sons of Serenno in exchange for securing his influence with them. Everything for Serenno, everything for House Dooku. My choice was simple; become a Sith, or follow my heart. I left the day before I was to be sent to Dromund Kaas, and House Dooku exiled me to avoid the fallout of my actions."

He shrugged, dipping his head for a moment. "I suppose it's selfish in a way...but I don't regret it. I use to when I was younger and on my own out in the galaxy, but I figured things out in my head."

Last edited:

love-1.gif

THE DIRECTOR | HEARTS OVER JEDHA
CORUSCANT | SIA HEADQUARTERS
MAD ABOUT YOU
M_Roleplay_Breaker.png

M remained fixated on Inaros Kaal, her slender fingers brushing at a wrinkle in the fabric on her thigh. Her hip buzzed, and before the admiral could proceed she held up a blue hand in apology.

"I apologize, there's a..situation that requires some of my attention. This will be brief."

She glanced to her datapad, deftly stroking through the required inputs to proceed.

Incoming transmission
open_message? Y/N :// Y

processing;
process_executed}
message_content: //

Lots of anomalies! Many attendants appear to be affected by some strong lustful influence. How should I proceed?

Respond? Y/N :// Y

>>>> Interview and detain as many as you can. Other agents have been deployed to the area to subdue those affected. The effects should wear off after several hours. Do not let this trace back to the Intelligence Agency.

send_message Y/N? ://
Y
sending_message;
message_sent}

The information was disconcerting, but her countenance remained listless. Every bit of her appearance communicated her apparent interest in the admiral across from her.

CGk8M4w.png

Objective II - Kyber Mines

Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Linny Rennis Linny Rennis

GAPostBreakerRed.png

Ilian bobs his head a few times at Master San Tekka's answer.

If these Disciples had knowledge they might share, the young Knight would be sure to seek it out before returning to the Temple. The Jedi's teachings were wise and well-refined, but still only one perspective. Some things were best left unseen and unknown, of course. However, the insight of another Ashlan order could very well compliment that which he had already learned.

In Ilian's opinion, it was important to keep thinking in new ways.
After all; complacency and stagnancy had proven themselves to be paths to the dark side in the past. He knew this, but even still it hadn't made it any easier for him to adapt to the radically different ways of the New Jedi.

"Do not move. We are being watched."

The muscles in Ilian's right arm twitch as the impulse to reach for his own saber is triggered. His hand falls short of it, but he still matches the Jedi Master's spin to meet their unseen observer. Like the padawan accompanying them, Ilian's posture relaxes as it becomes apparent the two know eachother.

Noticing Linny's movement in his peripheral vision, he glances away from Qiao and Zark. Ilian's own training with the Force
prevented the darkness from being an obstacle, if only slightly in his case, but he was not so far removed to expect the padawan to have the same skills.

"Be careful Padawan Rennis," he says with a note of concern, turning his body to watch the young woman move farther into the shadows.

Not wanting to interrupt the Master's conversation, he simply gives an apologetic nod to Zark to dismiss himself and trace the padawan's steps.

"Very good," he says quietly as he comes to a stop beside her at the cliff's edge.

With a faint blue tint coating his eyes, Ilian sweeps his head from left to right. Using the landscape's natural auras in the Force, a wispy representation of the near-black cavern appears before him. He squints, trying to make out some of the more complex shapes around them.

"The crystal calls only to you," he adds after a short delay, "I can't see or sense which one has bonded with you. The path forward is only yours to take."

The Knight leans forward, casting his eyes down into the depths before them: a steep drop into a dark void. The bottom was too far for him to see, even with his fancy tricks.

"I'll be here to help you if something goes wrong," he shifts his head to regard Linny, "but remember: Patience. Take it slow, and trust in the Force as it draws your near."

IlianUgh.png

Last edited:
objective 2. Kyber mines.

Rose had been late to the party. she hoped she wasn't to far behind the others. she walked into the mines and felt the crystals with a deep inhale she took it all in. she wandered hoping to reach someone as the crystals made it hard for her to discern where they would be. she was overwhelmed and honestly fine with it. if she got lost then oh well. maybe she would stumble over something interesting by chance. she heard distant voices and quickly followed making her with the two Jedi knights and padawan. she stumbled a little and grumbled. "pay more attention rose tripping over your own heels is not a good sign of anything."

she paused letting herself realign then went forward the final word of Linny's dragging her over to there location. she had nothing to say, so she joined in silents letting them make what they wished of her coming.

if they're watching anyways
Auteme giggled as Lucien ate the kebab in a rather desperate manner. "I'm starting to doubt you're a real noble of Serenno. You need better manners," she joked.

Aside from a few 'mhmm's and 'ah's, Auteme listened in silence as Lucien spoke of his past. Part of her wanted to pull out her notebook to have a record on his specifics about the Serrenoan nobility, but her hand still clutched his, and she wanted to listen attentively. No notes. She could hardly claim to be tangent-resistant and thus allowed Lucien to go on about whatever he so wished.

When he eventually paused she took a moment to consider it all.

"Do you think your grandfather wanted you to escape?

"I mean, he was the one who let that Jedi into your life. Maybe he was, like, setting up your little foray into the galaxy, because he didn't actually want to see his grandson in service to the Sith," she said. "I don't know. Maybe not. But..."

She squeezed his hand. "I think it's good that you don't regret it anymore. I don't think you should, I mean- everyone should be able to choose their path in life. We take duty and promises and deals very seriously, and that's fine, but in the end it should always be up to us. And if not, at the very least we can control how we react. Your reaction was to choose to wander. No one should tell you you're wrong for doing that, least of all yourself."

They walked a few more paces.

"I'm, ah, happy that you- that you're comfortable talking to me. I know it's one of those things, where you can be considered strong for keeping everything to yourself, but that's silly. Talk to me. I want to know everything about you," she said. "And, you know, you should know everything about me."

She gave him a bit of a look. Ask me anything.

Kalie Alverez

K
KAlv-SIA-Logo.png

MISSION CODENAME: HEARTS OVER JEDHA (OPEN TO INTERACTION)
AGENT:
KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: [UPDATED] RESPOND TO SIA DIRECTOR
IVI IVI
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la / REPRESENT GA PRESENCE AT EVENT
COVER ALIAS: N/A

CURRENT OUTFIT: RED SUNDRESS

wsL0bBY.png
Kalie felt her data pad buzz again in her handbag.

"Excuse me, I need to get this..." She said, turning away from him but then stopped and turned back to him again. It was evident that he was infected, and he appeared to be resisting whatever was coming over him. Probably not the best person to ask for help...

"Listen..." She said, "I'd go home and sleep it off if I were you, ok?" She gave him a quick smile which was only seen in her eyes as her face was still covered.

She walked away and pulled out the datapad, typed in the passcode, and read the message from IVI IVI ,

>>>> Interview and detain as many as you can. Other agents have been deployed to the area to subdue those affected. The effects should wear off after several hours. Do not let this trace back to the Intelligence Agency.

Kalie's eyes widened as she looked up at the large crowd of people, some of which were getting down right rowdy. It was overwhelming to the poor girl, the idea of getting this under control.

"How the kriff am I going to do this!!..." She exclaimed under her breath as her mind began to race through the possibilities. An idea began to formulate in her mind, which was good enough to get her feet walking cautiously back into the crowd, here eyes still furrowed as she wondered if this was a good idea.... or a very bad one...

She found someone who appeared to be a local security guard for the event and pulled him aside gently,

"Excuse me! Um... It appears that someone spiked the beverage stands with a... Fithouthi Herb concentrate... which makes people do... well.. this..." She waved her hand back towards the crowd, where people were acting rather rambunctious indeed. The guard looked on with wide eyes, apparently feeling overwhelmed himself at the situation.

"Is there a secure location where we could bring those who are infect... um... affected? They just need to sleep it off, haha!" She smiled and forced a laugh as she quickly pulled a piece of cloth off a nearby stand and brought it up to the guards face.

"Here! Let's wrap this around your mouth and nose." He looked at her with a confused expression,

"Wh... what is this for exactly?" He asked. Kalie scrambled,

"Oh! Um... Even the smell of the Fithouthi Herb can affect you! Quick!" He nodded frantically, helping her to wrap it around his face as he did not want to be affected like the others. And she sure as heck did not want him to fall in love with her on accident.

"Uhh... Location? Yes. Over here..." He led her through the crowd to a building near the outskirts of the festival. Kalie peeked inside,

"Perfect!" she said, "Now can I address the crowd?" He nodded and took her to the stage close by. She got up and beckoned the guard to come up and join her, to give her more validity as she addressed the festival goers.

"Excuse me! Can I have your attention please?!" She said into the microphone loudly, her voice echoing across the crowd and drowning out the other noises. Most of the people turned towards her. She instinctively performed a slight curtsy for some reason, she wasn't entirely sure why... it just felt like the appropriate thing to do.

"Ah, yes! Hello! Thank you!" She said, "So I'm sure, as many of you have noticed, there has been some pretty intense flirtation going on today! haha!" Another forced laugh,

"Well... it appears that someone spiked the beverage stands with a Fithouthi Herb concentrate! Haha! Those silly jokesters!" She cringed at her own dialogue. A man who was currently drinking a beverage instantly spewed it out of his mouth in horror.

"Well the good news is... it is NOT a big deal at ALL! No need to worry! It will wear off in a few hours and you'll be back to normal! Yay!" She fist bumped the air in awkward celebration,

"But we have set up a place for those who are affected by the drug to come to and let it wear off... because... i mean it is a little distracting, let's be honest! So if you can just bring anyone who is acting strange over HERE..." She pointed from the stage at the building, "That would be amazing! Thank you for your help and... yeah! Don't drink the kool aid! haha..." She trailed off as she rolled her eyes at her ridiculous display. She noticed at least ten people who seemed to be infected who were now zeroing in on her at the stage, apparently because of the attention she had just drawn to herself.

"Great." She sighed as she began to lead her new crowd of admirers towards the building. "Come on! Come here! Good job! gooood boy!" She continued to encouraged them as they drooled after her.

Her speech seemed to be working as many people were now pulling the infected over to the building as well... she counted at least 30 so far.

After they were all inside the building, she squeezed herself outside and forced the door closed, placing a lock on the door, then leaning back up against the door and letting out a big sigh. What a day!

The building was filled with all kinds of strange sounds from all the infected people inside. Kalie pulled out her datapad and typed up a message to IVI IVI

Contained 30 so far. Please have agent bring Fithouthi Herb concentrate to spike beverage stand... diverting attention from true source.

She slid the data pad back into her bag and rested her head back against the door with the people murmuring inside. She looked up into the beautiful sky...

Suddenly tears filled her eyes as her heart began to grieve the utter loss of this would-be perfect day with Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la ...

She pulled her scarf up quickly over her eyes as the tears streamed down her face quietly. Inside she was confused as to why she was having such a strong reaction... wondering if this was somehow an affect of the airborne gas... But that seemed odd if that was the case... The gas was suppose to provide a strong connection and sensation of love, right?

But she couldn't help but blame the gas for her strong emotions of loss, a very strong emotion that almost seemed as if it desired to rip her completely out of the present and pull her all the way back to when her mother had died...

The only times she had ever experienced love had been bridled with intense fear and the unbearable weight of eternal separation.

And so... in the midst of this joyful celebration of love that was heard all around her... she wept silently behind the safety of her scarf.

Last edited by a moderator:
pink_kyber_2.png

Kyber Mines
"The path forwards is yours to take."

Knight Kastle gave her the best advice he could. Trust in herself. Take her time. Don't rush. As if she'd be racing head-first into the blackness like a little kid... but she knew he didn't mean it like that. Going into the darkness wasn't going to be pleasant and she'd read there'd be tests. The Force, and the crystal, would play their games. What it involved, she'd only know by doing.

"I'll be fine," she said, looking over her shoulder. Knight Kastle and another padawan, a red-haired young woman. She gave her a nervous, goofy smile. "Are you coming too?" she asked.

Whatever the answer, the time had come. Carefully, Linny turned and lowered herself off the edge, gently sliding her legs off and down. Elbows dug into the dirt, boots scratching at the edge as she moved to make herself slide down. Further... further... elbows moving to hands, then fingers clutching the edge... until...

Crud!

Her fingertips slipped off the edge and she fell. Luckily, it wasn't all that far. Linny's boots slammed on the ground, making her lose her balance for a second before she managed it. "I'm okay!" she called back up, but her voice seemed muffled by everything around her. It barely managed to escape her mouth before being lost in everything. In fact, now that she thought about it, she couldn't see the opening anymore.

Strange.

She slipped her little torch out again, trying the switch. A brief instant of light flickered, before dying completely. There was nothing now. Not even the glow of the Kyber. Just her. Alone. Nothing but the sound of her own breathing. The thud of her heartbeat in her ears. Nowhere to go, but to follow that yearning grasp deeper within.

Linny walked carefully, testing each step with apprehension. The cavern seemed to rise and fall, mounds of rock and crystal all around her as she advanced, as if it sprouted right in front of her. She snicked her arm on the side of some, feeling a harsh scratch. Still, she couldn't see. Left alone with the darkness seemingly rushing closer, her breaths turned to whimpers as she kept moving. It hadn't seemed this big before, right? This dark? This endless?

As she moved closer to the centre, the yearning became a beckoning. The beckoning became an invitation. A pulse became a rhythm inside her, a beat that matched her own, a song in a strange language that she could almost discern, but never quite managed. It was. a guide through the endless nothingness as she approached something brighter in the distance. A single spot of something in the infinite-seeming void. Her walk broke into a jog as she saw it, reaching for it, needing it...

Her fingertips brushed over it, feeling the glossy, smooth coldness of the kyber crystal as it erupted in colour close to her, bathing her in a deep, rich pink. Where her skin touched it, it started to turn warm. Every breath brought a shiver through her. A tingle of something bigger than herself. Linny reached closer to the growth of crystal, reaching inwards, her hand wrapping around a resonating shard...

Here, she thought dreamily. As she took hold of it, she felt the rush of the Force around her. The deep, ancient pools that came alive and swirled around her. She felt it all, so much greater and brighter than before. With the kyber crystal in her hand, she felt alive. She felt in control.

I feel... complete.

In the end... the cavern hadn't been that big. What had happened?

"I got it!" she called out, in some awkward triumph.

Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Ilian Kastle Ilian Kastle Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

M5SbLU8.jpg

Objective: BYOO - Pay tribute to The Temple of Kyber
Gear:
Lightsaber

kwzlsmL.png

The air inside was stale, and festering with confused minds. The Temple, sadly, was infected. The moment I entered the the structure, I felt a dark coldness reach out to me; whispering words I believed to be lies and promises of power that both I did not seek nor cherish. I am bound to my oath, a mantra I long follow before my joining of the Jedi; eradicate the Dark side, never indulge to deeply into it's twisted, mangled claws less become the sole reflection upon the mirror who sworn to quell. The Dark Side is a powerful temptation; an ancient mariner bent on swallowing you beneath the corals of the Light, poisoning the souls of pureness.

And yet, with a mind ruled by a self-conscience act of evolution, I sought out the troublesome goblin to put it in chains or beneath my boot. Oddly, as I moved through room from room, there was a presence stalking over my shoulder, a directional guide to treasure I was not prepared to unearth.

And yet, when I laid my head down to embrace the positive energy that sought to join me; I heard only screams.

header2021.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Action:
Exploration/Collection
Objective 2: Kyber Mines
Interaction: Open
Attire

Br8YpBr.png

Seto continued to move deeper into the mines, the soft glow of the kyber crystals providing enough illuminance to shine his path ahead. He had already found a few crystal shards that he could bring back home, if these gave no response to his family then he would just go grab another bunch and try it again. Hopefully I won’t need a ‘third time’s the charm’ luck. Seto mused silently of his luck these past few months and perhaps he was destined for a down turn eventually. The cavern remained silent as countless thoughts bounced in his head, his hand holding onto his suitcase holding the crystals tightened the grip ever so slightly.

The young Du Couteau heir silently continued his walk, ever so inclined to find himself with enough choices to make this visit worth it all. He’d had spent enough time away, Coruscant had demanded much of time as of recently and it had gotten away from him to control properly. Chasing away rumors, reading through reports, and without the help of aides. Seto had the terrible habit of limiting what information his staff held at any one time, it helped to guard against leaks and gave Seto a sense of security. Of course this came with a rather drastic set-back of being overwhelmed with data instead of summary reports, and worse yet his Staff were very limited in ways in which they could help their Senator from Empress Teta.

A slight gust of wind caught Seto’s attention, his eyes darted towards either side at the changes in the air around him. He didn’t sense anyone, and his eyes only caught the glimmering kyber crystals in the mine walls themselves. Carefully he waited for a few moments, his hand tightened against his suitcase, seconds passed and Seto continued to walk deeper into the mines. A few more crystals to collect and he could call for his transport to head back into hyperspace and towards his home.

Objective 1 - Hearts over Jedha
Outfit - Casual (Is currently blindfolded)
Tags - Kat Decoria Kat Decoria (Interacting)

Hm?” Confused for a moment, Viera turned in her stool to look at Kat. A moment later it clicked and she chuckled. “Oh no, I’m not blind. I got pulled aside by some local, said this was a tradition or something.

Viera was about to prove her point by pulling the blindfold up, but the bartender interrupted her. Her drink placed before her, Viera gave her thanks and immediately took a sip.

Only to hastily recoil as the taste hit her.

That is...very sweet.” Not that it stopped Viera from taking another sip once it settled down.

She looked over at Kat again, missing the reddening cheeks due to the material around her eyes. Although unknowingly, the Thyrsian’s cheeks were burning slightly too.

I’d been floating around for a long time, finally figured I’d see what’s up with some of the larger groups in the galaxy.” Another sip, cheeks burning red a bit more. “That, and I generally like to explore and learn about different traditions and such. It’s always fun to discover new things.

DDLJL79XYAEK6Y4.png

Lieutenant Cynthia "The Pixie" Alucard
Objective Three:
Enjoy Time Off
Actions: Enjoy Time Off (And fret over indulgence)

uSejzyJ.png

The air was a lot dryer than what she expected, the weather though was nice and temperate, and the clouds were nestled perfectly to provide adequate shade. The wind was gentle and a straw jumped up and down from her lips as she dazed outwards into the crowd. Cyn glanced at her empty cup for a moment, her lips grimacing when she counted the other empty cups. Five. Five. Five. Five. Five. She knew better than to over indulge, but something broke her discipline and she was certain it was whatever they put in this drink. Sugar is like a drug I swear.

Her eyes narrowed, glaring at the offending empty cup with as much ire as she could muster at her regret made physical form. A soft sigh escaping her pursed lips, Cyn spat the straw back into the empty cup and turned her attention towards the ever growing crowds. The balcony of the Cafe she found herself was perfectly situated over much of the town square and the festivities. The vacation time she had requested had allowed her time to visit several planets and so far Jedha had offered the best treats so far. It was a bit of a personal competition for Cyn to discover the more decadent and savory treats among the Alliance Member worlds.

Cyn glanced back down to her table, aside from the worrying growth of empty cups sprawled across her table, a data-slate remained activated. Her eyes focused on the unanswered messages, her lips formed into an even line, hands gingerly hovered over it but before anything was typed she pulled her hands back. If I don’t get a response back, it’ll be thrown to the back of my mind then, hopefully forgotten. Once her vacation was over, back to training she would go and that meant hundreds of more hours with the simulation that needed to be completed.

"If only retirement can come sooner."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom