Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Jedhamour rêve | GA Dominion of Jedha

KA-SIA-Banner.png

MISSION CODENAME: HEARTS OVER JEDHA
ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: RESPOND TO SIA DIRECTOR M (COMPLETED)
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: (PERSONAL) CONNECT WITH Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la
COVER ALIAS: N/A

Kalie almost collapsed when she recognized his voice calling out to her. She covered her face with both arms, shaking her head in complete embarrassment as she felt him move to embrace her, keeping her from pulling away from him. Of all the moments for Gramani to arrive... it was as if fate was playing a cruel trick on her. How could he be seeing her this weak? What would he possibly think of her?

"No... wait..." she said pitifully as she fought to regain some sibilance of composure behind her scarf, feeling completely exposed and vulnerable... a feeling that she had vowed to never... ever... experience again. only her mother had ever seen her like this... when dad had passed... Suddenly she was 15 years old again, being held tightly in her mothers arms as she wept.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She said over and over again as she finally gave in to the effects of the gas, pressing herself deeply into his embrace and sobbing like a little girl, her emotions swelling out of her control. She was terrified to pull her scarf down, knowing truthfully that she was carrying strong feelings for Gramani, but she had always done her best to push them down deep inside of herself because of the ever-present fear...

...the fear of rejection, of being discovered to be deeply insecure, and deeply wounded...

But there was something that was very special about this moment. All pretense was gone... all of her personas and masks were exposed... and for the first time, Kalie realized that the fear did not have any power over her. There was nothing else to loose... if Gramani was going to reject her, it was already too late for any recovery.

Kalie's body stopped shaking. She rested quietly in his arms, slowly breathing softly against his chest.

Finally she reached up and pulled the scarf down slowly from her face. She looked up into Gramani's eyes, and the gas in her system gently encouraged her emotions for him up to the surface. Her heart leapt out of her chest at the sight of her friend... her companion... whom she had been journeying with for so long now.

Gramani.

She reached up and placed her hand softly against the fur of his cheek, studying his face unabashedly and openly in her new found freedom.

"I want to tell you something..." She said to him softly in a hushed tone, her eyes moving back and forth between his, "... I know you might not... feel the same... and that this might be the end of... us..." She placed her other hand up behind his head and ran her fingers softly through his hair, "...But you need to know that... I love you, Gramani... I have for... some time." Her voice trailed off as her hands froze in place, looking up at him with an edge of fear suddenly flooding back in.

She waited to see what he would choose to do with the fragile heart that he now held in his hands.

Last edited:
- ATTENTION TOP SECRET SPYNET DATA -

- MUST PROVIDE DESCRAMBLER CODE TO ACTIVATE SPYNET MISSION DATABASE -

- DESCRAMBLER CODE : 7TYB09GHJU3E44102

- CODE ENTERED, WELCOME DEPUTY CHIEF, CODENAMED LION KING

- OPERATIVES: DEPUTY CHIEF GRAMANI FEY'LA

ADDITIONAL INFO: DEPUTY CHIEF GRAMANI FEY'LA HAS TAKEN HIS PERSONAL SHIP TO JEDHA FOR A PERSONAL MISSION. DETAILS ARE UNKNOWN. SIA AGENTS IN FACINITY AMONG OTHER ALLIANCE FORCES. FOLLOWING ESCAPE FROM THE BYSS SKIRMISH, GRAMANI AND THE SPYNET HAVE BEEN PIECING TOGETHER SULAREN AN HIS SECRET ORGANIZATION, ONE ARDOUS MISSION AT A TIME. THE ORGANIZATION, CODENAMED PALPATINE WILL SOON BE UNCOVERED.

- SIA AGENT & DEPUTY CHIEF OF BOTHAN SPYNET, GRAMANI FEY'LA -
Reporting

Tags: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

Gramani made his way towards her. When he reached her, she crumbled into his embrace. She seemed saddened, sorrowful, and embarrassed. He didn't understand why at first, then realized that the gas had probably affected her. But how could this particular love gas effect her like this when everyone else was the opposite. Perhaps her personal past and hardships were influencing his state. Whatever it was, he continued to hold her in his arms. Kalie then fully fell into his embrace, seeming to need his warmth and support. Gramani himself now grew a bit concerned. Moments later, Kalie stopped shaking and rested more comfortable in his arms. He now felt a bit better, but was still very confused by her behavior. She had let down her guard with him before, but not to this extent.

Kalie removed her scarf and then looked up at him with an expression he had never seen upon her before. One of her hands reached up and placed softly upon the fur of his cheek. She seemed to be beaming with emotion, Gramani hoped that was a good thing and it was.

She started to speak to him in a soft and smooth tone. Her beautiful eyes staring into his. And saying something cryptic and confusing, but certainly meaningful, her other hand reached to his head and ran through his hair. He began to form a sweet smile upon his face.

Then she said it.

The words that Gramani had deeply hoped he would hear from her, but thought he would never given their two outer shells of personalities. His sweet smile now beamed wide and full. He removed his air filter and revealed his full face.

She said that.....she loved him.

Holy chit, Gramani was not expected that as it almost took aback for a split second, but he soon found himself smiling as much as he had ever before. She froze after speaking, dreading the particular response she thought might come.

Instead, Gramani took both of his hands and placed them upon both her cheeks as they looked at each other in the deepest way.

He wasn't just happy, he was in ecstatic. The usually reserved Bothan let all his emotions come out as his smile never faded and his body felt exhilarated. Perhaps the gas was influencing him now a bit, but Gramani felt this way without the gas. It would influence his psychical actions, for his mental thoughts were his and his alone.

The complete truth was.....he felt the same too. Though he never admitted it to himself, deep down he knew it was true, as it all came up to the surface of his emotions in the moment.

He continued to hold her face in hands and he soon spoke to her with happy light in his eyes.

"Oh Kalie, my sweet darling". He said, partially stuck on his words, as he cleared and began to speak to her again.

"This will not be the end of us, not truly even the beginning".

"Because.....I love you too". There it was, he finally said it. A weight was taken off his shoulders and he was sure that Kalie had the same feeling. "I have loved you since our first encounter, and deep down, I have never waivered either". "It has always been you my love, whether I realized it at first or not".

After embracing more intimately and gazing into each other, Gramani took his hands upon her cheeks and guided his face to hers. As they neared, his mouth formed as he went in for a deep loving kiss. One that hopefully she would gladly reciprocate and remember forever.

KA-SIA-Banner.png

MISSION CODENAME: HEARTS OVER JEDHA
ACTIVE AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: RESPOND TO SIA DIRECTOR M (COMPLETED)
SECONDARY OBJECTIVES: (PERSONAL) "CONNECT" WITH Gramani Fey’la Gramani Fey’la

Her heart skipped a beat as Gramani moved to remove his face mask. The gas... he knew what would happen if he removed the mask... that could only mean one thing...

Could he feel the same for her as well?

Hope started to rise as she saw his brilliant smile, and a look in his eyes that seemed unreserved and enraptured. Her eyes fluttered as he placed his hands against her face, causing her to close her eyes and smile shyly. As Gramani started to speak, she breathed in gently, holding her breath, her eyes dancing back and forth between his own, searching for hints at the words that he was about to speak.

When he told her that he loved her, her entire body relaxed as the heavy wait of insecurity and the unknown washed away completely, causing her to laugh with joy as happy tears streamed down her face. She pressed both her hands tightly against his own, which were still gently resting against her face. She couldn't hide her complete delight in every word that he said to her, and upon realizing that he had been in love with her since the beginning... she caught herself laughing again as her cheeks blushed red. They both were so incredibly open... so vulnerable... so transparent in this shared moment together. It was unlike anything that she had ever experienced in her entire life.

And it felt... absolutely amazing.

He brought her closer, and she responded by nuzzling up underneath his neck, pressing her cheek tightly up against him as they both wrapped their arms tightly around each-other and held each-other close, enjoying this profound and liberating moment together. She never wanted to leave this moment. She had never felt so open... so fully known... and yet so accepted... by anyone.

"Kiss me..." She whispered softly. Gramani gently brought her mouth up to meet his, and she brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck as the two of them embraced intimately in a passionate and enrapturing kiss that Kalie was fairly sure was an out-of-body experience unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

She giggled in the moment from sheer delight, opening her eyes and running her fingers through his majestic hair and fur. She pulled away slightly for a moment to share her thoughts,

"Kriff... we should have done this sooner baby!" she whispered, a wild and free smile spread unashamedly across her face, before pulling him back to her lips once again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom