Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jawa Juice

Sweet! Well guess we just gotta figure out how they'd actually meet. I can have them get to tatooine easy as mentioned. Probably a great place to offload stolen goods or stock up on stuff. From there it's just a matter of why they might work with Viz? So long as they see a good way to make money, it'd work. Or if they need to get revenge on some group.

If it's a smaller venture, we could avoid having to deal with all their goons. As they do have a somewhat sizable amount of ships. But if, say, they were refueling, selling stuff, and restocking, then having Sab and Illah go off to work with Viz would make sense.

Selling stuff or restocking works. Maybe Twisted Sand and your pirate crew could run into a common enemy or something? Aside from that idea, Viz could offer them any number of jobs on Tatooine. Though he and the gang specialize in robberies.

Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt
They'd be doing both, selling the stolen goods and restocking on fuel and whatnot.
Common enemy seems a good choice but they're not against robbery. So you could just flip a coin on that or choose whichever you find easier. And I can just adapt however many, or any, goons get involved based on how we want to play it.

Salis Salis Started something here

Sorry, I had hoped to respond today but seems unlikely. Should get a response up tomorrow though.

OMFG this entire thread
6n3B9tW.png

I normally write for Darkwire, though I'm always open for other ventures -- if you need a hypersonic electronic quantum mechanic, then I'm your girl

Last edited:
In honor of Twisted Sand, some fresh Jawa Juice! I had remembered the Jawa crime syndicate being a thing and totally ran with this.

With love,
-DT, Saija, et al.
*(reposted from the Sith discord from a SW fan and recent Gmod addict)
**(spoilerized the photos since they're large and there's several)

Droids for sale!
nzaQhmB.jpg

Sandcrawler
zd0ZyCn.jpg

Maintenance services are a source of income, alot of the time they were the ones who caused your breakdown to begin with, and good luck finding that component for your hyperdrive motivator somewhere else.
z1x3ZiV.jpg

Parking security for ships and land vehicles is practically guaranteed. Because no one in their right minds would cross them. Starship Captains in default forfeit their vessels to Twisted Sand. You can always get your ship out of impound. For a fair price, naturally.
PWo9MKc.jpg

0adSQCz.jpg

iFxeNFn.jpg

The last thing you see before Twisted Sand takes everything of value that you own
TvPSU2q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom