Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Terraxia (sub account bio - ver 2.0)

My main account is Saija Kwann - https://www.starwarsrp.net/members/saija-kwann.22396/
(Work in progress - TBC ; some stuff I kept, others I'm gonna drop and change the flairs too)

------------
NAME: Darth Terraxia

FACTION: Sith Order

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 1.72 meters (~5' 8")
WEIGHT: 66 kg (~145 lbs.)

EYES: Sith

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Pale

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
  • (+) Deadly Warrior: Despite being a Knight and not a full fledged Sith Lord, Terraxia has taken down much more powerful adversaries.

• (+) Dark Side Virulence: The Force is REALLY strong with this one. Terraxia radiates corruption to such a degree, it can strike terror into others, make them physically ill and/or disturb any animals in the immediate vicinity.

• (-) Uncultured: Because of Terraxia's upbringing as a battlefield warrior, she does not fit into Sith High Society of any sort. In some circles, she will never be fully accepted as a true Sith Lord.

• (-) Infamy: Darth Terraxia has committed horrible atrocities in the name of the Sith and her reputation for death and terror is known across multiple star systems. Thus, most civil jurisdictions will disallow her presence on their planet if not outright arrest her immediately
    (at least they can try....)

APPEARANCE:
du8hApu.png

BIOGRAPHY:
TBC/WIP

EQUIPMENT: TBC/WIP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom