Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jawa Juice

So, I am basically looking for threads with my freshly made Jawa crime boss here. Vizjaw leads Twisted Sand, and has been looking for an "In" to the Hutt Space Consortium. I am open to threads of just about any kind, with the stipulation that the story would have to take place on Tatooine. I would be especially happy to thread with any interested in actually joining this Jawa-themed crime syndicate/gang.

Feel free to express your interest or ideas below. I'm basically open to anything with this character.

15d566854cc8e8a90034a49308388060.jpg

Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt

So don't expect anymore responses tonight cause I gotta sleep, but here's some options:

Victoria Cross: She's already in on crime stuff and working with people is kind of her thing. So it'd make sense to try and cooperate with a jawa, however she much might literally and figuratively look down on them. I could reasonably have her go to tatooine since it's likely a place plenty of contacts could go to safely discard or trade stuff. A planet that big and empty would be basically impossible to completely monitor. Basically she has what might be a common arkanian belief in them being superior inherently.

Laila Magni:...so both these characters are actually like that but for different reasons and in different ways. I can explain in more detail. Outside of that, Laila is of a race called Vran. I didn't use her as much as I wanted, but she's a trained force user of a culture and species I made up. For safety reasons after her teacher vanished, she basically snatched a bunch of stuff and ran with a ship. I think it'd make sense if she went to tatooine, to see about extra work. She'd be good for anything biological, alchemical, or combat related. Her ship is capable of combat though she's a much better fighter pilot than what she's currently using.

Sab'Gisa: This is a weirder option than the other two. Another made up species, looks like a kowakian monkey lizard. But fully sapient, and eats people to become stronger in the force. However you'd likely talk to the twi'lek he hangs around with more than him. The two work together as pirates. Maybe they meet up with Viz for some kind of job? Could be more of a smuggling thing, could be they both want to get rid of somebody but don't want to do it alone? Not sure. They don't go into fair battles much though, not profitable enough.

'Bawss'

B
If you're looking for some muscle that has absolutely no memory of his past (seriously, I am fleshing him out as I go) this might be a good character to have working for you in some way shape or form.

Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt

So don't expect anymore responses tonight cause I gotta sleep, but here's some options:

Victoria Cross: She's already in on crime stuff and working with people is kind of her thing. So it'd make sense to try and cooperate with a jawa, however she much might literally and figuratively look down on them. I could reasonably have her go to tatooine since it's likely a place plenty of contacts could go to safely discard or trade stuff. A planet that big and empty would be basically impossible to completely monitor. Basically she has what might be a common arkanian belief in them being superior inherently.

Laila Magni:...so both these characters are actually like that but for different reasons and in different ways. I can explain in more detail. Outside of that, Laila is of a race called Vran. I didn't use her as much as I wanted, but she's a trained force user of a culture and species I made up. For safety reasons after her teacher vanished, she basically snatched a bunch of stuff and ran with a ship. I think it'd make sense if she went to tatooine, to see about extra work. She'd be good for anything biological, alchemical, or combat related. Her ship is capable of combat though she's a much better fighter pilot than what she's currently using.

Sab'Gisa: This is a weirder option than the other two. Another made up species, looks like a kowakian monkey lizard. But fully sapient, and eats people to become stronger in the force. However you'd likely talk to the twi'lek he hangs around with more than him. The two work together as pirates. Maybe they meet up with Viz for some kind of job? Could be more of a smuggling thing, could be they both want to get rid of somebody but don't want to do it alone? Not sure. They don't go into fair battles much though, not profitable enough.

oops wrong character

These are all very good options, I would be willing to do a thread with anyone of them. I think the Kowakian Lizard Monkey joining forces with jawa criminals would be the most hilarious option though. So that gets my vote, if I were to just choose one.

If you're looking for some muscle that has absolutely no memory of his past (seriously, I am fleshing him out as I go) this might be a good character to have working for you in some way shape or form.

Sounds awesome. If he's on tatooine, I could certainly come up with something.

'Bawss'

B
I can put him there, if not we can do something down the road. I'm not looking for much out of this guy, just something fun to explore.

'Bawss'

B
Maybe... maybe not... he has absolutely NO memory of his past, so I don't know yet. I'd be down to at least see what he does. If you are.

These are all very good options, I would be willing to do a thread with anyone of them. I think the Kowakian Lizard Monkey joining forces with jawa criminals would be the most hilarious option though. So that gets my vote, if I were to just choose one.
Sweet! Well guess we just gotta figure out how they'd actually meet. I can have them get to tatooine easy as mentioned. Probably a great place to offload stolen goods or stock up on stuff. From there it's just a matter of why they might work with Viz? So long as they see a good way to make money, it'd work. Or if they need to get revenge on some group.

If it's a smaller venture, we could avoid having to deal with all their goons. As they do have a somewhat sizable amount of ships. But if, say, they were refueling, selling stuff, and restocking, then having Sab and Illah go off to work with Viz would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom