Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January Event!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Soliael Devin Talith said:
But no seriously, the event itself will be launched January 5th with details about what it actually is posted on December 28th. This will give everyone a week to prepare.
Hot. :D

Corsairs are in on this for the right price we may help out a major faction XD Just kidding. We will be working as either a subfaction of CIS with ties in the Sith or a subfaction of Sith with ties in the CIS.

Alarah Kel

A
Well, I'm welcoming Hapan players (Republic member state)... as Faction admin, you can swing me a PM about positions or whatever. :p I need RP to get the balll rolling with shifting Hapes to the forefront of Republic Tech.

The Confederacy will be joining in on this War.

Allied with:
-Sith Empire (Axis)
-The Atrisian Empire (Axis)
-The Fringe Confederation (Axis)
-The Moross Crusade (Axis)
-The Black Sun Syndicate (Axis)
-The Galactic Republic (Treaty; Subject to Senate vote)

Cain Laatl said:
Wait has the sith confirmed their entry in this event yet?
As of yet the Sith Empire has not confirmed they are joining. Though neither has the Republic.

Though theres a simple way to find this out.
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]
@[member="Ben Watts"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] the jedi voted to join and have sign ups for the event. The masters took a vote since there is no chancellor or grandmaster.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] yes we are with the republic and the majority of active republic members minus senators have signed up to take part. Currently... the voted ally is Omega and the Mando's but that can change from what I am understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom