Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January Event!

7pOj2mH.jpg
Credit For Banner goes to @[member="Lady Silencia"]
Good News everyone!
There is going to be a January Staff run event hosted by Myself personally and in part @[member="Tegaea Alcori"]. The Event will revolve more around Factions unlike past events which were more based around individual stories.​
As Always this event will be optional, so if your faction does not want to participate thats okay! If you do want to participate however i will require a list of allied faction from your respective Major Faction Leaders in this thread. Thank you!​
More Details about this event will be revealed in the coming week!​

Suhr said:
I presume factionless peoples are more than welcome to get caught up in the chaos too? :D
Yes. Factionless people can take part in the event in multiple ways.

And even if your faction does not want to participate in this event as a whole people within your faction can help out other factions. We encourage it!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
The jedi will participate since we don't actually have a grandmaster now. Darron had and wanted it to be a council of masters until someone worked and earned the rank in the order.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The Mnenchei Monarchy will be participating.
All... four or five of us.... hue
No allies or enemies to date, but subject to change.

(Edit) Well, not all of us, everyone's entitled to do it if they want or not do it if they don't.

Alachei Mnemenos said:
The Mnenchei Monarchy will be participating.
All... four or five of us.... hue
No allies or enemies to date, but subject to change.

(Edit) Well, not all of us, everyone's entitled to do it if they want or not do it if they don't.
Only Major Faction need to answer the alliance question, but thank you for the enthusiasm!

Minor Faction will play a smaller roll by aiding major factions or another way that will be revealed later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom