Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January Event!

Alarah Kel

A
Can someone give me a run down of the details of the event? any fleet stuff? any fighter combat? any place for a fencer to get involved? Also, how many crazy "nopes" am I gonna deal with when I have someone either corner or outmatched>

Alarah Kel said:
Can someone give me a run down of the details of the event? any fleet stuff? any fighter combat? any place for a fencer to get involved? Also, how many crazy "nopes" am I gonna deal with when I have someone either corner or outmatched>
@[member="Alarah Kel"]

More details will be revealed soon. It's fair to say that it's going to be an epic conflict.... ;)

Quick question about the event...

Due to the passage of the Republic Senate's Secure & Stable Alliance Act, all relations between the Republic and other factions are being put under review by the Senate right now. Should the Republic formalize its alliances and enemies before January?

Alena Beswin said:
Quick question about the event...

Due to the passage of the Republic Senate's Secure & Stable Alliance Act, all relations between the Republic and other factions are being put under review by the Senate right now. Should the Republic formalize its alliances and enemies before January?
Without revealing too much. If Alliances change before the beginning of the actual event its not a big deal. The Alliances between factions are important due to something that will happen at the start of the event. So yes you should finalize alliances before the beginning of the event.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Diana Moridena said:
You are of course welcome. Could i have a list of AE's Allies please?
I haven't discussed it with Akio yet, but if given the choice I would prefer to side with AE over any others.

501017-0e85b2f05ed8a78faf932f7fb1a556cd.jpg

My guess.

This will be a good chance for Zack to get his name out there. I will so be in this.
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] Now that I think about it, one of these event threads could be where we meet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom