Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've Gotta Feeling That Tonight Is Going To Be A Droid Night (GA Dominion of Abregado-Rae)

Objective: BYOO
People of interest: [member="HK-36"]

----------------------------------

Your Lordship the Iron Lord HK-36,

An in-person meeting can be arranged in a day or two. Please let me know what timeslot works for you.

Jessica Med-Beq
Owner, Pizza Hutt

----------------------------------

What HK-36 doesn't know is that, while Pizza Hutt used to be a Hutt property, Pizza Hutt was bought from the Hutts and the Desilijic kajidic nearly six years ago by the Butcher of Korriban in person, with IGR owning 7% of the company. Of course the Butcher of Korriban knew that there was stiff competition in that area of business: MandoBurger, McYoda, TKFC and Homeland Buffet being the main names, hence the growth has been a little slow. Now that she knew that she had to go in there in person, she modified the transponder not to show any CIS affiliation. Plus she had another reason not to spill the beans about what really lies beyond Pizza Hutt: Kriselist. Yet, even though she has no idea as to the exact timeslot, she'd better go to Abregado-Rae in person and use Instinctive Astrogation Control to chart the course between Geonosis and Abregado-Rae, as is usual when it comes to long-haul flights of that kind. Once she is done, and some headaches later, as well as being clear of the atmosphere...

"Lightspeed!"

Objective: Clean Up Crew - Oversee Construction of Orbital Trading Hub and Negotiate With Guild of Hammers
[member="HK-36"]
3 (SoroSuub 2)

SoroSuub Shuttle, Entering Capital Airspace
Abregado-rae

The leviathan hulks of the Defense Force capital ships and their comparatively diminutive SoroSuub companions fell away from view as the shuttle's atmospheric entry procedures shifted Nathanos' vantage point comfortably secured in the rear of the executive shuttle, an environment more suited to to a high end commercial air speeder in its luxury than anything so utilitarian as space travel. But then, the corporation's aerospace division had long ago discovered that if you were willing to make the effort to design and manufacture something with all the added comforts, sentients with far too much income for their own good would flock to pay a premium not only for the product but the status that came with it. The director supposed he should feel a little guilty at the excess, he would be more or less just as comfortable in one of their more affordable models, it was more a matter of external perception. They all had their roles to play, and today his was as high powered corporate mogul, with all the pomp and circumstance that entailed.

It was a beautiful, almost stupefyingly idyllic day over Abregado's capital, but Director Darksword hardly had time to do more than glance at the scenery. A cocktail in one trembling hand and a cigarra in the other, he hardly took his eyes off the datapad sat before him. Every once in a while he would set the drink down and balance the cigarra over the faintly rumbling ash tray, and do some typing of his own. It was a bad habit, he knew it, overstepping his purview. Technically his dominion was purely the realm of public relations, but in his mind that made the boundaries of his oversight nebulous. After all, perception filtered into so many aspects of business, and he liked to stay informed. So what if he borrowed Admiral Tevv's credentials ever once in a while? The Sullustan himself had called them 'partners...erm, in a way.' It was a chance to prove he was not just upper management's token near-human.

When they landed at their designated pad, representatives from the Guild of Hammers were waiting to meet them. They brought greetings from their leader and CEO as well as an offer to speak directly if he or his fellow representatives desired, and Nathanos politely declined. He would not bother the Lord Protector personally today of all days, with the returning forces arriving and so much to oversee. They would be understandably cautious, both Sullust and Abregado-rae were manufacturing worlds and technically competitors, but there was no reason they could not be friendly ones. It was true SoroSuub was seeking to expand its manufacturing reach into the Core, but the Alliance had known the Barony too long and owe it too much, especially of late, that any sort of aggressive expansion into Abregado's economy would be practically infeasible on top of personally undesirable. They would graciously offer their assistance with the trade port, benefiting as well from the new avenues it opened up for their exports, and hope the good PR would earn them favorable consideration in future dealings. If another player was not profitable as an enemy, they may as well be an ally, and allies would be good to have as the Alliance and by extension to one degree or another SoroSuub expanded into the Core.

Desmond C'artyom stood atop his new X-wing while he added the finishing touches to his painting. It looked good to his drunken senses, but in all honestly looked more like a large Hutt. He wobbled a little, tried to regain his balance atop the starfighter, then fell off. Paint buckets went flying everywhere. The drunken old mechanic was busy screwing one of the engines on backwards when he heard the commotion. He rounded the vessel to discover a dyed pink Desmond. The man laughed and Desmond said "I want you to paint me like one of your Zeltron girls Richie,"

The old man was now doubled over and Des joined in. "Working with power tools while drunk is fun!" Des shouted

"It sure is kid! Only way to do it!" The old man glossed over the fact that he had a cybernetic arm because this very reason.

They took a moment to regard the ship they had been working on. What was suppose to be a vulumptous Chiss woman, but instead looked like a hutt lined the side. The engines had been torched on backwards and the concussion missiles had been placed in the cockpit. "She sure is a beauty," said the old man. "Yeah," Desmond said lovingly "Got anymore of that whiskey?" The old man began to yawn then pulled the flask out. "Sure, here. I think i'm just gonna take a nap.." The old man fell asleep on the hangar floor and Des took another swig then decided he was pretty damn tired too. He pulled himself into the cockpit and got comfortable. He fell asleep cradling two concussion missiles who hadn't even bought him dinner...

Objective A
Post 1
[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Draco stopped, standing in the sunny courtyard surrounded by strangers. Free Droids, Gados, humans, and other aliens mingled around the city of rivers. The sun was bright, the day was warm and comfortable by his standards. Abregado Rae was soon to be home to an Alderaanian Embassy, but as of yet Draco wasn't sure of its state of construction. That wasn't his department, his job was keeping his Clan in check in Alderaanian space, and keeping the children sometimes.

"Ow, ow, ow." He said, looking down at the squirming red haired babe in his arms. She had twisted and turned until she was kicking his broken arm, bound up in a sling. Her tiny hands pushed up into his face as she wriggled around in his grasp. "No, that hurts. Sithspit." Draco's voice was muffled and under his breath as he struggled to hold Laira in his one good arm and steady her with the broken one. One tiny hand slapped his chest playfully and he winced. "Ow, no daddy is hurt a lot. Just play nice with daddy for once." The babe giggled at his request before being distracted by a hairy gados that passed them at arms reach, her tiny arms reaching out for the furry alien. Despite his struggles with the infant, he was still smiling.

"So Faith, dear. Socks are in the hamper. Fresh diaper on these ones." He pointed at Theodosius with a nod of his head, "And I swear they are learning to work together to circumvent my will. They are like vornskr I tell you." Faith did a lot more parenting than he did, partially because she was better at it, partially because he was afraid some of his inner darkness would rub off on them if he wasn't careful. He helped, though diapers weren't his strong suit. Even the fresh ones on Laira and Theo had been changed by a servant while he packed the bag now slung over his shoulder.

The infant squealed beside his head and Draco closed his eyes for a second while the child began laughing and waving her arms at something she found amusing. He would likely become interim babysitter while things happened around them. Some kind of celebration meant there should be liquor of some sort that he should be given access to. He bobbed the little child up and down to distract her just a little bit so she didn't scream at the retreating gados for not appeasing her.

Siriwook knows she should be assisting her mistress. She also knows she should be helping treat incoming patients. But, for a moment, all she can do is view the holoprojections of Abregado-Rae with awe. Finally, she might meet some other hairy aliens. Perhaps the Furball jokes would end!

Ever the dutiful apprentice, however, Siriwook takes the turbolifts to her mistress's side. She's been told to come in, and that is what she will do, to whatever room her mistress currently occupies.

"Hya~, Woowoora [I'm here, Mistress]"

Objective A
Post 1
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Faith stood looking at Theo who was quietly sitting in the stroller looking up at his sister and father. Yes both were dry and yes Draco had finally understood her tirade about the socks. She didn't want the children and she didn't believe that they needed to become reliant upon droids to do things that they were quite capable of doing themselves, and today that meant looking after the children.

The Embassy on Abregado Rae did not require construction truly [member="HK-36"] had found a building for them and they were doing some renovating to make it what Faith needed for the representative that would hold the post on Abregado Rae.

Laira it seemed was quite like her father full of determination to see the world, Theo was now standing in the stroller looking around wondering what was all the yelling about around them.

No one ever minded the children they knew they were young and inquisitive so far most were very tolerant. Course now the diaper duty and two o'clock feeding schedule was still something she and Draco were having...discussions over.. only this morning she had pushed him out of the bed with a reminder it was his turn while she rolled over and tried to sleep. Their travel plans were to come early and she had even earlier security meetings with the High Council before she had left.

"I use to work with my brother to do things, I bet they are working together" Faith walked over and swept her fingers around Laira's face, "Such a good girl," and then not to leave Theo out she turned and repeated the gesture around his face, "what a big boy you are."

She looked at Draco, he was loving it he really was..."Wait till they are walking.." She winked at Draco, "The Lord Protector had told me this was a militaristic world, everything kept in strict order and yet the people were happy. Had you ever been here before?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
ANS Pierce Brosnan
Post 1

Docked for repairs, the Nebulon-L Frigate sat quiet against the backdrop of stars that surrounded Abregado-Rae. Inside his Captain's cabin sat Mike Sorenson and his first officer. Drav Tarkot. Accompanied by a mysterious blue-haired woman who lounged on the recliner couch and stirred her whimsical drink,

"Lotek'k you say? I had no idea that beast was due for another encore into our galaxy so soon?"

"It was quite the mess, yes. Had we known those natives had such power? Well. Things might have been different going in."

Captain Sorenson leaned back in his chair and frowned. For the past hour or so, he had been updating Doctor Monica about their most recent incursion in Atrisia space. The site of one of the largest Force Anomalies and fleet engagements ever encountered. Not only was it sudden but it followed closely on the heels of many such strange calendar events. Events such as the Omega War and it's tidalwave Superweapon, and the unnatural Rapture of Netherworld. Indeed. How strange it was too that this was the second time the diabolical abomination known as Lotek'k had appeared in their dimension.

"I take it the beast was destroyed then?"

"Destroyed?" The first officer scoffed, "Can such a creature be destroyed. Bah. No Doctor. Banish the thought."

"So? Banished then?"

Sorenson waved the comment away,

"It's gone. Of that much we are sure. We dumped enough firepower on that thing to destroy all of Atrisia and her star. ...So yes, Doctor. It is quite dead."

Monica stirred her drink and nodded. Turning back to Captain Sorensen with a squint of her eye,

"Well then. Any idea of what FleetCom will do after this? What are the Admirals saying."

Mike shrugged,

"The same damn thing that always happens after one of these galactic events probably."

Drav sighed and leaned forward to echo the doubting nature of his reply,

"He means, nothing. Nothing at all." *sigh*

An ill and lingering silence fell upon the cabin as the stars flickered beyond the glass. Once again the galaxy had seen the veil of hell pulled back and demons let loose upon their worlds. The long grip of the dark which tore at even the strongest of heaven's seven seals. No. It appeared that even with One Sith Empire destroyed and Coruscant retaken? Damn.

The worst was yet to come.

Objective: Cleaning crew
Allies: [member="Siriwook"] [member="Geloyra Malleus"]
People of suspicion: [member="Desmond C'artyom"] [member="Akimoto Yukitoshi"]

"I know the Atrisia Campaign is one for the history books and we are part of the obscure heroes of the campaign. I know that all too many wizards, Jedi or other Force-users, only think about what will bring them the most glamour in a given situation, and often unnecessarily rush headlong into danger. That's why I pulled out my other apprentice from her original mission: I think Geloyra would either have fallen to the dark side or been killed if she stayed with the initial group"

Furball jokes were cracked at Siriwook's expense on Inysh but here it wasn't the case: many of those onboard the Pharmacokinetics served with the trio of Force-users on Inysh. It seems that the jokes are often cracked at the expense of newcomers. While Geloyra was still busy doing her own thing onboard, Siriwook did answer her mistress' call, knowing that they're still reeling in from the aftermath of the Campaign, and that the hospital on Inysh is still under construction but is considered a critical facility for the GADF personnel in the sector. She knew that, sometimes, holding back other people was necessary when they are clearly unprepared for a given mission but at other times it can lead them to the dark side. Also, for the NJO, it was possible for someone to countermand orders from other people if the authority countermanding an order had good reason to do so. The initial orders given to people like Nataya Graf and whatnot involved fighting Sith full-on; Cathul deemed Geloyra unprepared to fight those dark-siders.

"If Therapy Command saw fit to take patients from the Atrisian Campaign as far away from Atrisia as Abregado-Rae, the outcome must have been... catastrophic. Just concentrate on the task at hand. You have learned a lot on Inysh, you have witnessed what war can do to populations firsthand. Even though you're not groomed to become a Jedi, to avoid falling to the dark side, patience is key. Also this time around you will treat a patient all to yourself, and I will treat another one next to yours"

Siriwook nods. Patients were the key. She goes to the ward where incoming patients are kept. As soon as the new patients arrive, Siriwook is ready to assist. Unsure as to whether to choose her own patient and begin trying to treat them, she asks her mistress, "Wiiiighhh woghhhhn [Which one?]"

Siriwook's eyes scan the room. She sees a humanoid girl, obviously a civilian, whose body is covered in acid burns. If the girl had hair, it is gone, along with a great deal of skin. "Aaaagh augh arrrrgh ah? [Can I help her?]" Siriwook wonders if anyone can help her.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Objective A
Post 2
[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

"No I haven't. Abregado was a bit too far towards the core when I lived on Eriadu, and then I stayed over on the Mandalorian side of the galaxy. It wasn't ever attacked or invaded, so there was no reason for me to venture out here before." Laira made grabby hands towards her twin brother and Draco smiled, setting her down inside the stroller. He knew Faith didn't want them to rely on Droids, and honestly he wanted them to be capable of surviving and taking care of themselves, but he didn't want them to have to. And he was a little on the lazy side when it came to manual household chores.

"I can't wait until they are up and running and changing themselves. That's going to be where I shine as a parent. Life lessons, dad-jokes, father talk all that. And a full night's sleep at my own home. I can't wait for that." He grinned at Faith, giving her a quick kiss, "But I'm gonna try until then. Theo, you want daddy to hold you?" Draco asked holding out his arm. Laira seemed distracted by her brother, and Theo seemed to be enjoying the new sights from the stroller with his sister. After being ignored for a moment, Draco frowned. "I guess I can wait." His voice was still light-hearted and he had every intention of carrying the little boy when he was ready.

Feeding time, diaper changes, spending time with them, playing with them, reading to them. It was all a bit more than Draco had been prepared for. In the past, he had been a single father to an adopted daughter, but he had been a largely absentee father, leaving her with servants or friends for most of her life. Now she was gone and he was given a second chance with his real family, his own flesh and blood. He wasn't a Sith anymore, and he loved them, actually loved them all with all his heart. He would try, he would fail, and he would have to try again.

"There should be someone meeting us to talk about sending aid to Atrisia and dealing with the refugees sent here. We need to get some medical frigates over there and to Inysh and here to deal with them all you know." Draco gave her a sympathetic shrug. He knew how much pain and suffering had happened there, and how it would effect her for her Father's homeworld to have suffered so much.

Allies: [member="Geloyra Malleus"] [member="Siriwook"]

"Take the humanoid girl with acid burns, I will take the Trandoshan civilian next to her"

She knew that Wookiees and Trandoshans did not get along, even in medical settings. But what could a Trandoshan even do on Atrisia to begin with? That Trandoshan had a heart attack as well as a host of other things: the heart attack has the highest priority and said heart attack is the result of foreign objects in the bloodstream, she thought. To her, the hard part came after the restoration of blood flow once the blood flow has been restored to the heart muscle, especially the longer it took for blood flow to be restored after it has stopped. Restore the blood flow first and then repair heart muscle damage from there, she thought, and also she was a little dismayed to discover that the poor Trandoshan had a broken rib that translated in multiple shards. One of those shards is probably responsible for the heart attack, she thought while using the Force to dissolve the shard, and later repair the damage to the Trandoshan's heart muscle.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Siriwook continues her gaze to the Trandoshan. How has she missed it? She's let down her guard. She's allowed the soft life of the food stash in space to lull her into a trap. She must flee!

But this one has experienced a heart attack. It is weak. Siriwook had encountered sleeping and sick Trandoshans on Wasskah in the past and not fled, observing them. However, she usually did so from a distance. The idea of standing next to one of them, especially while it was being healed, terrified her. Does the mistress not know where Siriwook has spent the last twelve years of her life?

"Woowoora..., Raaagh augh haaaagh riiighagh augh. Ruwoora ruuuu augh awagh. Augh ruu raaa igh. [Mistress..., Trandoshans kidnapped me. Don't let it wake it until I leave. Please.]"

Each step she takes toward the girl with the burns seems an eternity. Fear speaks to her now. "[Run, Siriwook. Run from this place. Don't let the Twi'lek trick you. She is trying to lure you into a trap. The little girl will never fully heal anyway. She will never thank you. Just run, or the monsters will catch you.]"

Siriwook begins to cry. Can she heal the girl at all? Why come to this place if the monsters are here? The hunter may be here to take her back to Wasskah. She won't go back! No, never! Siriwook covers her eyes with shaking hands, her furry body trembling. There are no trees here. There are no bushes. There is nowhere to hide.

HK had been waiting for a response from somebody, anybody on the ground, since he first contacted them a few days back. He had rested in the chair, silently waiting for permission to travel down to see [member="HK-36"] and learn how exactly he achieved freedom.

Objective: No Rest For the Wicked

In the corner of the bar, a blue-skinned male tasted some drinks his appearance already let very clear that he wasn’t sober, although he wasn’t exactly drunk yet it was more to something in the middle of sobriety and drunkenness. The Chiss tried to slow down, but after the political tension of his last mission he needed something to calm him down.

He took a last sip before put the cup at the table push it away. He got up from the chair and walked to the middle of the bar were a couple of mercenaries began to group together. They were all there for the same reason - wait for the upcoming mission.

[member="Kairon Rees"] [member="Kingsley"] [member="Keric Dynt"]

Epiphany Station
Objective: No Rest for the Wicked

​After an hour of torquing wrenches at various points around the new hyper engine, Keric stood up and marveled at the relatively clean engine in his fairly messy engine room. He'd have to clean this all up before he did any special flying in it. No need to have a random bolt hit the hyper engine as it is building up charge and have the whole thing blow out. The fact that that was an old sailor's tale aside, it was still prudent to sail as clean as you could. While he was wrenching, the solarium glasteel from Browncoat had arrived. A droid specialist from Browncoat was installing it in the cockpit presently, having finished with the other ports already and saved the biggest point for last. Keric began to walk out to the bay and find the next project. The power sources from Tenloss had arrived as well, that would be a simple install.

However, as he reached the crate, his wrist com beeped at him. With a glance he could see that people had arrived. It was time to get down to the other business.

"Janta, you need to take over. I've got that meeting." He said as he swiped the message from his wrist coms face and walked back into his ship. He washed his hands and traded his tool belt (which had one gun holster), to his gun belt that held holsters for all three of his main weapons. He also grabbed his jacket on the way and tossed it on as he jogged out of the ship.

"Just don't come back drunk, I don't want to have to kick your handsy tail up between your ears again." She replied as she saw him pass. She was breaking into the Tenloss crate to install the power sources. He gave a wink, smile, and wave as he left the bay and made his way to the bar.

He stepped into the bar, and was able to home in on Rogue Squadron almost instantly. However, he only knew they were Rogue Squadron because he knew to look for them, from here they looked like a raucous freighter crew just come in from a long haul. Keric sauntered over to them as one was introducing his uncle. The mischievous part of him wanted to grab an ale and swig from it as he introduced himself, but these were soldiers instead of freight haulers, best not to antagonize them too much.

"Morning, ladies and gents." He said to the assembled Rogues.

[member="kingsley"] | [member="kairon rees"] | [member="riimaurus"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
ANS Pierce Brosnan
Post 2

The enginnering bay was mostly quiet during the ship's repair. With most of the damage and replacement taking place outside the large vessel in zero-G. Now only Lady Monica and Drav Tarkot occupied the bay. Standing over the glowing blue engineering holo-table and pulling up their FleetCom resources.

"Alright. Here it is. The latest readout on the TR-20 X-Wing Starfighter[1]. I think you'll like this Doctor. These are what you missed on Atrisia."

"Interesting."

The tr20 was latest innovation in X-Wing technology supplied to the GA. Only recently out of the prototype phase, these little devils were still unknown to most of the galaxy at large. Indeed, during the Force Storms of Atrisia to had been Rogue Squadron who piloted a full squadron of them against the demons of the void. Using capital ship bombs to destroy tentacle and monster alike.

"You'll notice we don't exactly have a lot of them right now. I believe Rogue Squadron has called dibs too. Fancy. Because I'm quite sure they're the only ones crazy enough to fly them."

"Wait. It goes backwards?"

Drav looked up from the console and smiled,

"Oh yeah it does. Variable thrust emissions AND a stealth signature."

"The outer frame then. It's just durasteel?"

"That's what the specs say. But I'm sure there's a Reflec coating and some radar signature sloping too. Probably."

Monica nodded and turned back to the empty bay. Pondering the technological advancements of the GA thus far. Tarkot noticed her sudden distance and shrugged. He turned off the holo-table and stood back up to attention,

"Penny for your thoughts Doctor?"

"Hm? Oh. It's nothing. While these specs are certainly amazing? Yes, quite. They none-the-less lack the certain gusto for which I am searching for."

The Commander seemed more that bit confused by her sudden statement.

"Well. I'm not sure what could possibly be better than a squadron of Daggers all loaded out with baradium bombs, but shoot. You're the Jedi here I suppose."

She sighed and nodded,

"Yes Commander. But the weapons I am searching for have more to do with magic and spirit, then baradium and laser cannons."

Monica turned to the viewports and looked back into space,

"...After all. We've still got a few Gods left to kill."

Desmond awoke with a start and a skull splitting headache. He moved an inch and the missles clattered to the floor of the cockpit. Desmond stood up and saw the old man welding the prototype twin ion engines on.

"About time you woke up!" Cried the old man. As if all their drinking hadn't even happened..

"Yeah..." Des grumbled. The light hurt his eyes, noise sounded like bees stinging his head. If that was even possible. Water, he needed water. Des climbed semi fell out of the ship and made his way to the hangar bay hose. He turned it on and the resulting blast almost blew his face off. Still he welcomed the cool water. It seemed to greatly help his head. He looked down at his hands and saw that he was still painted a little pink. Des shrugged. He'd awoken to stranger situations.

He walked back to his new X-Wing and saw that the mechanic had done him the favor of painting a gal on his ship. He didn't say anything to the man, he only got to work. He placed the concussion missles in their proper bays and thanked the old man. He fished a hydro spanner out of the tool box and began mounting the shields.

Allies: [member="Geloyra Malleus"] [member="Siriwook"]

"Don't be afraid of sick Trandoshans. Even after his heart attack has been healed, he'd probably be declared unfit to hunt back home" she told her terrified apprentice.

She was dismayed to see her apprentice cower in fear because of the presence of the Trandoshan patient. The Force-presence reasserted itself in the Trandoshan after the ribs were back to normal, and its heart functions are back to some functionality, but not quite back to normal. But it's the medical protocol for broken bones: the area around the broken bones must be immobilized. As her Wookiee apprentice saw the Trandoshan being healed from the heart attack, the Trandoshan recovers some ability to speak but, knowing the relationship Wookiees entertain towards Trandoshans, Cathul could understand why her apprentice would cower in fear. It would do no good to treat the patient I gave her until my apprentice stabilizes, she thought. Acid burns call for Detoxify Poison on the burns themselves, and then I can use Force-healing on the burns. But the bald girl suffering from the acid burns is still there.

"Who isss thisss... Wookiee?" the Trandoshan patient asked, in a low voice.

"Could you please take the Trandoshan somewhere else and keep him immobilized until its broken rib recovers?" she told the nurse, after turning towards the nurse.

"Keep quiet, Trandoshan" the nurse told the Trandoshan patient. "Admiral, what of the girl with the acid burns?"

"It appears that my terrified apprentice let her fear of Trandoshans get the better of her. But we will have to work together if we want to save what we can of the girl. I can feel that the panic got the better of you and you feel that she can't be saved. For now, what we can do is prepare her for a trip in a bacta tank. She will stay in the bacta tank for two or three days and then further action may or may not be required"

That will be one exhausting patient to deal with, as the extent of the burns is pretty severe. I'll grant my apprentice that much, even though she feels that the bald girl can't be completely healed, and that she might not even know what bacta is, she thought. Will it really take as long as it did when she was handed severe medical case cases as Governor of Azure? Calvitia can be healed given micro-implants and therapeutical cloning technology. But reconstructive procedures of that variety are not things that can be made using the Force: plus, it can be construed as a trap for the dark side. Here Detoxify Poison really amounts to using the Force to apply basic (pH > 7) disinfectants on the burns: that was the key operation before the patient can be prepared for a trip into the bacta tank in which the girl for two or three days will be in prior to being subjected to further procedures.

Objective A
Post 2
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Faith listened and nodded watching the Twins and Draco, Theo looked around curious about the surroundings in time he would want Draco to pick him up so that he could see things better and then he'd be a handful as much as Laira. Faith gave a small push to the stroller, "I am concerned about the refugees we have some on Alderaan especially those that were in the City of Shiso. Their health though the things that were done to the air that they had to breath during that short time. That I am concerned about. As well as going back and helping to rebuild Draco."

Faith looked around wondering if the Lord Protector [member="HK-36"] was about she had hoped to talk with him if only long enough to introduce him to Draco and there was the thought about the lands that Hyogo was built on, and rebuilding it. She had talked to Bella about going back there to help but Bella was finding her own space on Vena as much as she loved Atrisia she was not ready to go back.

Faith smiled at Draco, "You do know it will take some time for them to start running around and changing themselves, cause we have to teach them part. Right?" She yawed that two o'clock feeding followed by the 4 am wake up was catching up. Draco was great about a lot of things, some things like changing a dirty diaper sent the big strong mandalorian from the room.

Amazing what send the Dragon of Mandalore running, course he had not really run, it was more like a let me go get you a drink be right back move..so..it was a duck and dodge..yeah..Faith smiled at Draco..this was nothing like talking about his socks.

"I know you are concerned. The things that were done on that planet have damaged it severely and a lot of the people, young and old are dead. Its just good that they are free now. They will appreciate that. Not all of them were indoctrinated by the One Sith, and those that weren't will want a new leader. They might even want a new government. We will help them with that. We have money, and ArmaTech will build a city there to provide homes, food, and jobs to as many as possible." The corporate cities were coporatocratic in nature with separate currency, but everything was provided to the employed and their families. Draco's former company was fairly benevolent, concerned with keeping employee's happy just as much as they were interested in turning profits. Sometimes, they cared more about people than profits at Draco's quite suggestion.

"Once that gets built, and they generally go up fast, the rest will follow. Fresh supplies and manufacturing yards will lead to rebuilding the cities and caring for the people. I've asked the CEO to suspend the quarterly quotas for that city should we get approval to build." It was a nice way of saying he'd be putting that city's profits back into the planet rather than in expansion and into corporate pockets. It wasn't much, as they couldn't earn huge amounts, but ArmaTech had only been around four years and was already a juggernaut with an empire of self-governing city states across the galaxy. One production plant not turning a profit for a little while wouldn't hurt it too badly.

"I know... I said I would be trying to help you with all that. I got up last night." Not after some complaints and mentioning his broken arm a few times when she nudged him. Once he hit the bed, he was like a log and so he took a while to get up, and wasn't always the most coherent morning person. Certainly not a two in the morning. He remembered times when he and Faith used to go to bed by eight at night but not sleep until after two. The warlord kind of wanted those kind of nights back, but that wasn't going to be routine for them for a while. "You know I'm there for you and I like spending time with them during the day." One of the benefits to being retired from the business world was having every day off. The only times he had to leave them was when his Clan needed him for something, which was rarer than it had been. The ring leaders had recognized their Alor had children and were coming to him less and less, dealing with more things as a council of Jarls.

Post 3
[member="Faith Organa"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom