Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got an idea

G0-T0

G
I have an idea for a faction, The Army Of Droids, or something like that. Humans would of course be allowed to join. Is this a good idea?

G0-T0

G
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]s I wasn't planning on it becoming major or anything it was just something I came up with.
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] OK, I didn't realize

Nyxie

【夢狐】
G0-T0 said:
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]s I wasn't planning on it becoming major or anything it was just something I came up with.
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] OK, I didn't realize
Can always help him with his. :)

Daxton Bane said:
Technically in SW Droids are considered non-sentient property so that alone could be a major set back. Do you really want it as a faction?
What if that was the main point of the faction, to gather and debate the sentience and rights of droids? In that case it'd be more of a philosophical order out to prove they're more than property.

The Droid Assembly.

G0-T0

G
Jack Sparrow said:
What if that was the main point of the faction, to gather and debate the sentience and rights of droids? In that case it'd be more of a philosophical order out to prove they're more than property.

The Droid Assembly.
that is what I was considering, a group that comes together to discuss the sentience and rights of Droids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom