Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been a bad, bad sith ...

... and got lost in myself.

However I have settled into my new home (kind of), been accepted into a grad school program, and am ready to get back into writing for fun.

How have you lot been? (Mis)Behaving, I hope? :)

Not sure what direction I will go faction-wise, to be honest. What are you people all about, and who are your friends and enemies?

Can't butt heads with the lover, after all.

Alexia Preston said:
Not sure what direction I will go faction-wise, to be honest. What are you people all about, and who are your friends and enemies?

Can't butt heads with the lover, after all.
stay with the sith, we butt heads with everyone because we are awesome and fun

though the Fringe is a place for open sandbox on many worlds that are player made

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Alexia Preston"] - We've got a quiet little arrangement with the Sith Empire, and we're neutral or moderately hostile with most other folks. We've got a war with the Omega Protectorate coming up. We're all about freedom, chaos, etc. Someone has good ideas, we make them one of our many faction admins. We mess around in the Unknown Regions, killing monsters - we've conquered the Infinite Empire and the Ssi-Ruuk, among others. Basically, we're off to the side and have the freedom to have fun, but we can still get involved if we need to.

EDIT: Oh, and our founding principle is to be the friendliest faction OOC, amongst ourselves. Good starting environment for newbs to grow, that kind of thing.

Thanks for the welcomes. Circe, maybe soon.

As for the factions I will research more soon.

Garith, he's not doing too well at the moment. Been on sterroids for the last 3 weeks, trying to figure out what he is allergic to. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom