Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been a bad, bad sith ...

*nods* We shall be looking forward to them.

Roleplaying though, I have made some changes to Garith. As you can see here at Chaos I have switched Garith’s playby back to Will Yun Lee. Most of Garith history is still there but it is stretched out over hundreds of years to fit to the story line of Chaos and the history other people Garith knows IC.

Did you wish Alexia to still know Garith IC and still have him train Aleixa in the Force at some point in their lives?

Garith, Alexia is different in this universe too. She and Cameron Centurion have a daughter (Cosette, about 16) and she is a little less wishy-washy about where she stands with the Force. But we can continue as past friends and I would love to number you among her mentors and teachers. I've never cared for timelines so we don't have to go back and work it in. It happened because we say it's happening.
Thane. Hello. And to you Qui. And everyone else I missed.
Hello Miss Organa. Yes, grad school. Someone apparently thinks I am smart or something, lol.
And Tegaea, guess what? I didn't lose my password this time!!! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom