Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Slooooow

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Ah, that lovely time of year when people are on holidays. It leaves room for more threads to be added to my roster :) As I'm still recovering from my broken elbow and left in a splint for most of the day, I'm not back to work yet. So it gives me extra time for posting and recording the next audio thread.

There'll be a couple of changes coming up for my faction that'll help gather more folks into the realms of politics. I just don't want to jump into that prematurely.

Always up for adventure, intrigue, all that fun stuff :) No romance though, as this lady's already taken :p

Doesn't have to be faction related either. People change factions all the time. It's the individuals that matter more to me :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

Sounds good. And thanks. I'm hoping that they figure it all out so that I can be normal again.

Kay-Larr

[member="Sky Hastings"]

A fellow lover of adventure, huh? :) I'm alreading pondering on an idea...Ship crashing on a desolate planet. I have a few such worlds in my territories. One of my very first threads on Chaos started that way. It was a lot of fun :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Marl"]

Haha indeed. [member="Farlon Orbit"] is a wonderful guard. You'll see that more in our thread with [member="Ultimatum"] .

Did you want to join in the thread with [member="Sky Hastings"] and myself? I can't start it tonight (as I need to get some sleep), but I can certainly start tomorrow morning.

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

Is your Galactic Republic faction still active out of curiosity?

I'm interested in both its affiliation with the First Order (one of our allies), but also in your intentions for the faction.

There may be opportunity there with Commenor in the near future.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Spying on me, are you? :p No one is trying to steal me from you, so no worries there.

And I'll be sure to include you in the thread with [member="Suravi Teigra"] if she approves :) Hasn't started yet, so there's nothing to intrude on...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom