Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG It's a Mystery! And One Where You Can Place Your Bets!

Kardek Alpha

K
0e5f291913819eeefcea5a8a6b388afe.gif

Kardek Alpha

K
Oh snap! did not see that coming face palm :D

So I'm assuming that we are not suppose to be aware of the cameras and game show elements yet?

Kardek Alpha

K
So question: is there only one winner? and if that winner is determined by the fact that they survived, does that imply that everyone else is going to be... ahem... killed? Or is there another metric used to determine the winner outside of literal survival?

haha thanks! its a fun idea, totally caught me off guard! I'm trying to feel out if this is leaning more towards "Survivor", like the TV Show, or if its more like "Hunger Games" status. haha

More than one can survive. And of course efforts will be made in an attempt to stop escapes from happening. Those efforts have yet to be....enacted ;)

It'll be a mixture of both Survivor and Hunger Games. ;)

Now it's past my bedtime. Well past. Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions when you've got them!

Kardek Alpha - I was writing them as outside, but then others were writing that they were in. So...let's split them up! There's enough to do so. They are also creating such loud sirens and with the help of the spheres to amplify, that people within the settlement can't even hear themselves think. All meant to disorient of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom